Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you who think Michael will not return

+45
Kuki
badloving
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
yitsy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
city.gal1
infinitylady
amber
DaduXLoveMJEver
Lay"sMjBad
Rach
jpresley
summer+sc3nt
MJSmile4Us
~StarLight~UK~
DreamsComeTrue
Human_nature
ballongiraf
amy
Black_Orchid
Red Velvet
mjssoulmate
neverlandprincess
MJ'sForever
GirlSaturday
doubleo
marsheliamorgan
sapatito
MJJ1982
Harleyblonde
Truth_or_Dare
IWSICS
Banessa
Smelly
annieisnotokey
yaya
ilprincipe
Ivonne
rowdyangel
fanfromspain
ishealive
hungry
MJFOREVER
Thetruth
49 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Empty Re: For those of you who think Michael will not return

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:04 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Again, I hope more than you that you are right.

I don't know anything except for what I feel in my gut. I want to be right. I'm by no means saying I am because as I said, I don't know. I watch a lot of news on credible networks and have noticed that no one mentions anything about it. One day it's all over the place the next..gone. Odd to say the least..and as I posted on another thread, the Music Choice channels on my digital cable...the 80s & 90s channels don't have Michael's 'death" mentioned anymore. They did in the beginning, then it was dropped. Last week it was on but the next song gone...on the 60s channel Jimi Hendrix is still dead as is Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison of the Doors. Patrick Swayze's passing was also listed on the 80s channel when his song "She's Like the Wind" is played.,,,

The reason(s) why I believe he won´t come back is/are:

1. He was in danger
2. He wanted to escape his prisoned life (in many ways, being the superstar)

Either one I don´t think he´ll come back. IF he wanted out because he was tired of his stardom, then why would he come back? And if it´s the first one, then I´m even more sure, cause there´ll always be bad guys out for him, probably even more once he would come out and tell the world who was threatening him.

You have very valid points Smile

So do you, that´s why I hope you´re right Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Empty Re: For those of you who think Michael will not return

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:07 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

I don't know anything except for what I feel in my gut. I want to be right. I'm by no means saying I am because as I said, I don't know. I watch a lot of news on credible networks and have noticed that no one mentions anything about it. One day it's all over the place the next..gone. Odd to say the least..and as I posted on another thread, the Music Choice channels on my digital cable...the 80s & 90s channels don't have Michael's 'death" mentioned anymore. They did in the beginning, then it was dropped. Last week it was on but the next song gone...on the 60s channel Jimi Hendrix is still dead as is Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison of the Doors. Patrick Swayze's passing was also listed on the 80s channel when his song "She's Like the Wind" is played.,,,

1. He was in danger

Either one I don´t think he´ll come back. IF he wanted out because he was tired of his stardom, then why would he come back? And if it´s the first one, then I´m even more sure, cause there´ll always be bad guys out for him, probably even more once he would come out and tell the world who was threatening him.

You have very valid points For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_smile

So do you, that´s why I hope you´re right For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

At the end, one of us will be Smile I just need to know he's alive. Nothing else matters. He doesn't have to sing and dance anymore, as long as he's ok Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:09 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

1. He was in danger

You have very valid points For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_smile

So do you, that´s why I hope you´re right For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

At the end, one of us will be Smile I just need to know he's alive. Nothing else matters. He doesn't have to sing and dance anymore, as long as he's ok Smile

THAT we totally 1000% we agree. I just wish we could find out once and for all.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:19 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Well it´s tricky but it´s Michael Jackson and look what the guy did: faked his own death For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_biggrin I´m sure he´ll figure it out For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_razz

Let me reverse the question, how is it possible for him to come back as Michael Jackson after everything? The memorial, the funeral, millions of fans mourning around the world, his mother and rest of the family "lying" for him, the entire entertainment buisness world counting him dead etc. etc. And then just tadaaa?

To me it seems more believable that he will somehow find a way to be with his children, which I´m sure he has up until now since his death ,very often, rather than him makeing a comeback. Again, it´s MJ we´re talking about, the King of magic. I hope though you who believe in the comeback are right and I´m wrong, I really do. It´s just my perspective of the situation. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_sad

Actually he could come back as Michael Jackson with the simple statement "See I told you the media lie". He knows what he's doing and I think he will come back and that he won't leave us guessing forever. When it's his time, he will..not on our time because this isn't about us, it's about him and his children.

Girl I swear sometimes I think we have the same thought progression..
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Some people say he is not coming back. But that is just not possible! He is with his kids and does things with his kids. But he HAS to go out his house. He HAS to. Maybe undercover, but he has to come out his house. And maybe one day some cameras will catch Michael, and the whole world he is alive.

But I don't think that is going to happen. I think he is just coming back when everything is safe you know. The people that Michael was affraid of has to stop, and then he is coming back Smile Who knows! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Ah-aaaaaaaah wow I just saw that-also,why not just have your screename say Tom and not Casadori? ANYWAYS....why is E'Cas going to be at a "tribute"...I know it is mean of me. I hear he was a friend. Anyway. Whatever.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Hello I here again, I'm neither Sao Tome have to see it either.
As here in Brazil!
They say that the parents of you can forge a death in case of threat.
Well, I personally think he just back after all the causes come to light.
Will not do anything, he comes back if the threats continue to exist.
But one thing is certain he can not live for life hidden, is not.
Certainly there are people who are already following the trail of it, and say more suspects to the media.
Here in Brazil some channels have started to entertain the fake death.
For me the video of the ride of the children with Liyz taylor, the person with mask pig he is. The anatomy is all his.
else talk so much of it to be thin can someone tell me when he was skinny?
I am 42 years all my life I saw Michael thin.
Thank you for letting me be part of this blog, and this research worldwide.
friends that turned into a global research!
Kisses! For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Herz
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:21 pm

@angelica-WELCOME! So your countries some channels are follwing our trail! That is awesome.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello New Friend!
I read your comment above.
I agree with you very much.
My God how he feels having done all this, making millions of people suffer?
Neverlandprincess, when I saw the first funeral I found it all very sinister.
Scenes from the movie, I'm sorry is not it.
The step of the penguin, what is that?
He will have to come back with an excuse well armed.
But as you said yourself he is the king of magic.
And this is my thesis, for those who have made all the videos that he did not surprise me to forge his death.
Let's agree that life he had?
Freedom is everything in this case a lot of money does not help anything!
xoxoxoxoxox! For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_lol
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:58 pm

@4evermichael -- I agree with you. I mentioned this in another thread; that the media has stopped "investigating". I've found it very strange as well. It's as if the brake has been put on. Makes one wonder. Even Geraldo hasn't said anything for weeks and someone on the board mentioned that his website has been scrubbed of all things MJ.

This I find especially strange because he was the first and only media person that went through all the possible death scenarios and even had murder on the list initially.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:06 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Well it´s tricky but it´s Michael Jackson and look what the guy did: faked his own death For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_biggrin I´m sure he´ll figure it out For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_razz

Let me reverse the question, how is it possible for him to come back as Michael Jackson after everything? The memorial, the funeral, millions of fans mourning around the world, his mother and rest of the family "lying" for him, the entire entertainment buisness world counting him dead etc. etc. And then just tadaaa?

To me it seems more believable that he will somehow find a way to be with his children, which I´m sure he has up until now since his death ,very often, rather than him makeing a comeback. Again, it´s MJ we´re talking about, the King of magic. I hope though you who believe in the comeback are right and I´m wrong, I really do. It´s just my perspective of the situation. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_sad

Actually he could come back as Michael Jackson with the simple statement "See I told you the media lie". He knows what he's doing and I think he will come back and that he won't leave us guessing forever. When it's his time, he will..not on our time because this isn't about us, it's about him and his children.

Girl I swear sometimes I think we have the same thought progression..
Cool Very Happy but my mind wonders sometimes so be afraid, be very afraid LOL j/k
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 pm

city.gal1 wrote:@4evermichael -- I agree with you. I mentioned this in another thread; that the media has stopped "investigating". I've found it very strange as well. It's as if the brake has been put on. Makes one wonder. Even Geraldo hasn't said anything for weeks and someone on the board mentioned that his website has been scrubbed of all things MJ.

This I find especially strange because he was the first and only media person that went through all the possible death scenarios and even had murder on the list initially.

The media at least the "credible" news outlets have stopped everything, it's not even mentioned anymore as if it is now taboo. I noticed Geraldo's site and show that everything was wiped off his site and he doesn't even talk about Michael anymore.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 pm

this is my opinion coming from me .... I think he will comeback but I think he did for a reason - to actually relax & be himself & maybe re-invent himself in a way we never seen him before & make him major comeback with a force of "not to be reckon with" .... we need to give him time & space to plan , figure out & make his reputation clear of all bad & made up things that the media & hollywood rumors & whatnot .... make his word final & noticed for all haters , fakers , wannabes & major a**holes ... who mess with him !

this is will be his time to shine & his time to figure out the real people who care to the ones really using him - taking advantage of him & taking his kindness for weakness .... Make his domiant stand & make his stand strong for the world to know ... you made fun of me - but I am back & stronger than ever ..... suck on that !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 pm

fanfromspain wrote:I just can't wait to set my facebook status to: "I told you soooooooo"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

yeah" That's what I'm waiting for, too, For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Thinking that he is alive but will not ever come back, is the same as for him being dead. Now you might say well at least he is ok, well how do you know that? I hate to say this but what if you go around and think he is alive and ok but he is in fact dead...
It doesn’t make any since faking your death and never return not in Michael’s case anyways he had too much to loose specially his children and family. If he does not return he is dead, that is my honest opinion and might be the cold truth...
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4