Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Michael at the memorial?!

+85
lonelynation
Lay"sMjBad
MJSmile4Us
See
amy
4evermichael71
juliet
kdkennedy74
Harleyblonde
mommy
wandulka
jade jackson
illusionist
Anika20
neverlandprincess
Truth_or_Dare
TinkerBell
~~Kristy~~
DaduXLoveMJEver
morla
zen71
mjyou
MJWifey
phoenix
Airun
Lorrie
IWSICS
MJFOREVER
beverleyflossy
YveLoVesMJ
einsof
STARbaybeeRoqk
dianafan
dunno_it
silvy
shirley-grace
tis_ruthy
lovelidae
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
mir26
MJGIRL18
Souza81
nohype
cherry8
hasil
mjj29081958
CharlieBarley
dancer1792
alive
Smelly
ilprincipe
BuBBLes
Banessa
CaptainJaneway
velvetsilvergirl
Savannah
mjjforever72
iheartmichael
SmoothCriminal
Silence
emanviam
love4mjalways
DawneVee
carpenoctem
CantStopLovingU
mjfan
bibi
SeeingClues
bec
Another.Part.Of.Me
annieisnotokey
mjthelegendlives
gujunpyo
aamj07
jpresley
neverlandsfairy
emo_pinkt
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Human_nature
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
MrsBenjamin
Rach
89 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by Rach Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Someone mentioned he could have been wearing a fat suit and a prosethic face? IDK, I'm clutching at straws here lol
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by bibi Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Silence wrote:hmm, michael's head seems to be alot smaller than this guy's head.

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 Mj-staples-2

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 D0248d0bcaa5

That would because of the cake makeup they apply and the skin..look(MJ going through the process of disguise)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpYFUvEpDAM
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Lmao it would be so like michael to turn up at his own memorial, the guy sticks out like a sore thumb
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm

bibi wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Video with Firpo Carr Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnAhcHMgR_8
then who is that guy in the 1st picture?anybody knows? Question Question Question

I found it's :

Khawaja Khurshid Reshi

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 20090808231910
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:Lmao it would be so like michael to turn up at his own memorial, the guy sticks out like a sore thumb

He so does! Also why take a picture of him if he wasn't important? I don't understand that!!! Question There doesn't seem to be pictures of any other "guests" floating around.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:Lmao it would be so like michael to turn up at his own memorial, the guy sticks out like a sore thumb
Lol, if that is a camera on the cane, maybe he wanted to get a close-up of the proceedings, make sure they were going along as planned?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by iheartmichael Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 pm

It would be sheer mania if it was him. I want a front row seat to this shindig.
iheartmichael
iheartmichael

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Human_nature wrote:
bibi wrote:

then who is that guy in the 1st picture?anybody knows? Question Question Question

I found it's :

Khawaja Khurshid Reshi

I think you are right, that's the guy
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Human_nature wrote:
bibi wrote:

I found it's :

Khawaja Khurshid Reshi

Good find human_nature Very Happy
Hmm.. I thought the guy holding the rug was an Arab/Bahraini prince or something, I didn't make the connection between the man in the middle and the second picture posted earlier.
This article was written/published in 2004 and says Jermaine was a newly minted Muslim. he converted to Islam in 1989.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Lol, if that is a camera on the cane, maybe he wanted to get a close-up of the proceedings, make sure they were going along as planned?

Lol yah that would make sense Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Rachel wrote:

He so does! Also why take a picture of him if he wasn't important? I don't understand that!!! Question There doesn't seem to be pictures of any other "guests" floating around.

Yah it does seem strange that they got a picture of this guy and no one important
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 pm

The 3 rows are for family right? well this guy is seated in the 2nd row. Now I heard he was at some awards show in vienna right? well did any know if any other family was there besides jermaine? I don't think that a family friend or a distant family member specialy if he is old is going to fly to vienna for this awards don't you think that he would rather just watch it from the comfort of his own home? I find it really strange hmmm maybe it is him to see who would actually show up at his own funeral. It reminds me of the eposode of friends when ross fakes his death just to see who would show up! Question
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Yah it does seem strange that they got a picture of this guy and no one important

I know this is getting stranger by the second and I can't help think this is the clue JCC was referring to.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 pm

mjjforever72 wrote:The 3 rows are for family right? well this guy is seated in the 2nd row. Now I heard he was at some awards show in vienna right? well did any know if any other family was there besides jermaine? I don't think that a family friend or a distant family member specialy if he is old is going to fly to vienna for this awards don't you think that he would rather just watch it from the comfort of his own home? I find it really strange hmmm maybe it is him to see who would actually show up at his own funeral. It reminds me of the eposode of friends when ross fakes his death just to see who would show up! Question

LOL that episode of Friends makes me laugh! You are right though. He seems quite old whoever it is and I would want to be in comfort too. However, if it is a close friend or family member maybe he wanted to show respect and be there?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:40 pm

What gets me is...how many old men wear sunglasses to a memorial??? I know the Jacksons wore sunglasses...and I'm sure a few fans probably wore them also...but an old man with that has to walk with a cane? WOW!!! I have goose bumps. This is exciting!!! Laughing
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Rachel wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:
Rachel wrote:

I know this is getting stranger by the second and I can't help think this is the clue JCC was referring to.

Which clue ?

sorry...lol I'm tired ..but I'm here What a Face
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Savannah wrote:What gets me is...how many old men wear sunglasses to a memorial??? I know the Jacksons wore sunglasses...and I'm sure a few fans probably wore them also...but an old man with that has to walk with a cane? WOW!!! I have goose bumps. This is exciting!!! Laughing

Lol me too, this topic has made my day
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Also...with disquises like that, he wouldn't need to flee the country. He could be staying right at the Jackson compound and being passed off as a family friend...or uncle...or whomever.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:That dude looks out of place, like he's trying to hide. I'd laugh my ass off if it's him. Where abouts was he seated?

Possible red braclet on the left wrist??

He was in the second row. And he has on ONE glove!
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:48 pm

YES ABOUT THE BRACELET!!! I was going to ask you guys which wrist he wears his thread bracelets on. I noticed that also.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm

So do we have pics from the vienna award show? i was trying to locate a pic from the BET show but nothing with a clear or closer shot of this guy.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:50 pm

I noticed the red bracelet...but...I already told about the glove ect...
I thought..hmm ok, don't go too far miss.Human_Nature geek
lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 pm

lol Human_nature. I'm glad we all noticed it, though. Basketball
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Savannah wrote:YES ABOUT THE BRACELET!!! I was going to ask you guys which wrist he wears his thread bracelets on. I noticed that also.
MJ wears the red bracelet on the left
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:12 pm

I have a collector edition of People magazine here, and inside, a picture of thw WHOLE Jackson family. Nobody look like the guy with the hat.

So ...I still don't know ...

Help !! How can I sleep now Question Suspect
Laughing
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Savannah wrote:YES ABOUT THE BRACELET!!! I was going to ask you guys which wrist he wears his thread bracelets on. I noticed that also.
MJ wears the red bracelet on the left

Yes Cool

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 Glove3f
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:37 pm

bibi wrote:some people are saying this might be Firpo Carr, on MJHD. HE was a family friend i think..here are 2 pics of him:
http://www.americandigest.org/mt-archives/jacksonrug2.jpg
http://www.michaeljacksonforsale.com/picture/News66.JPG

According to the first picture, it would make sense....but the 2nd one is more recent and looks nothing lke the guy from the memorial... Laughing so..I think it could really be MJ

Hat Man is not wearing a wedding band.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 pm

The man looks lighter in this pic..better lighting.anyone recognize him..He's definately not thome thome. He was already identified at the memorial
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 88883444
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:57 pm

so just because there is someone in the audience that

DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE MJ

now that MUST be MJ ?

wow.

you folks are really becoming weird now

To clear it up:

I bet in the states there are a million so called "celebrity experts" on television who know who sat in the first ten rows.

Just mail them and they will tell you who this is
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Ok larry king was there did anyone see him in the first 3 rows? Question
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 pm

mjjforever72 wrote:Ok larry king was there did anyone see him in the first 3 rows? Question

no just walking in / out

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 Memorial+Service+Michael+Jackson+Draws+Thousands+lwk6P3q4pshl
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:36 pm

It don't look to me like he is in any of the 3 rows cause if you look behind him it looks like reporters etc to me I think he was behind the 3 rows where the reporters would most likely sit. I don't think the reporters were able to sit in the first 3 rows so that person with the hat couldn't be a reporter. If it was a family member you would think that they would at least dress up alittle more like the rest of the family like cousins etc this one stuck out like a soar thumb!
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Wow this could definitely be MJ in costume! Ah! this has made my whole day heck possibly my whole weekend Very Happy Good find and comparisons!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by BuBBLes Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:09 am

OMG!!!
It really could be.........
Somehow the dude really just catch my attention...
BuBBLes
BuBBLes

Aantal berichten : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

@Silence.

Ofcause he dosent look like Michael, do you think Michael would attend his own memorial as himself?

He is the master of disguises.

He can stand next to you at the Market, and you wont even know it.
The point for him is to NOT look like himself whatsoever Smile

Im just saying, if anyone can disguise himself, without gettting noticed. Its Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:22 am

@MyBeloved

yes, exactly, but so it could be anybody of the 20.000 people there...........

in 2 days we know who this guy is but I can guarantee, it's definitely not MJ, not even in disguise
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 am

I didnt say it was Michael. cause I know its not Smile

I was just pointing something out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:04 am

Silence wrote:@MyBeloved

yes, exactly, but so it could be anybody of the 20.000 people there...........

in 2 days we know who this guy is but I can guarantee, it's definitely not MJ, not even in disguise

You are probably right, it's why we try to find who is it.

But we'll see
study
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 am

I suppose this must be MJ....

The ppl who were allowed to sit in the front rows didn`t get their tickets from
the internet...The people who had the chance to sit in such a short distance to the
casket were SPECIAL persons..and not just anyone from the 20 000 attenders...

so officially it was just a member of the Jackson clan...
and that is the truth and not a lie...although MJ is the HEAD of the clan...and not Joe..
but who cares Wink

BTW..you made my day...i feel really happy right now Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:36 am

Ditto, apologies for not replying sooner, I finally had to crash at 4am.
Does anyone feel an atmosphere of anticipation in the air? Something indescribable and impossible to explain but it's there. I woke up yesterday morning with that feeling and it's still here now.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:39 am

I'm sorry..I posted a new thread when I should have posted under this one. Looks to me like the old man has the same deformed wrist as the O2 MJ...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:59 am

I know this hasn't got anything to do with this post, but dont you think Larry King looks like Mr Burns? lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 am

Smelly wrote:I know this hasn't got anything to do with this post, but dont you think Larry King looks like Mr Burns? lol!

ROFL!!!!!!! Yes he does Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 am

Human_nature wrote:
emo_pinkt wrote:It wasnt a glove,...It was a shadow.
If it was mj he probably went to say the ending of will you be there. Far fetched I know right? lol

I don't know, but look like a glove to me :

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 Glove

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 3 Glove2w

Something I noticed also is that his skin complexion doesnt match with his gray beard and hair. Isnt that guy too young to have so much gray hair? lol its definitely a disguise

Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:26 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ditto, apologies for not replying sooner, I finally had to crash at 4am.
Does anyone feel an atmosphere of anticipation in the air? Something indescribable and impossible to explain but it's there. I woke up yesterday morning with that feeling and it's still here now.

I know how you feel. I keep going back and forth between extreme anticipation and dread though. It's like my heart is in a constant state of flux. One minute I'm feeling really good Very Happy and the next minute something brings me down. Crying or Very sad
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 am

Rachel wrote:Hey Guys,

Firstly thanks to Lauren for showing this to me! Second, someone posted this picture on MJHD chat and I wanted to share it with you.

Someone has pointed out it looks like Michael at the memorial in a disguse.

What do you think? It makes me giggle a bit lol

http://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0908/cf/d0248d0bcaa5.jpg
hey does anyone know who posted this in chat its strange we were chatting about the mysterious post from HINT about missing the biggest clue at memorial that mj was alive right in front of us would prove hes alive and then a few hours later this is posted strange fedora man from the memorial? hmmmmm anyone know
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:45 am

alive wrote:
Rachel wrote:Hey Guys,

Firstly thanks to Lauren for showing this to me! Second, someone posted this picture on MJHD chat and I wanted to share it with you.

Someone has pointed out it looks like Michael at the memorial in a disguse.

What do you think? It makes me giggle a bit lol

http://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0908/cf/d0248d0bcaa5.jpg
hey does anyone know who posted this in chat its strange we were chatting about the mysterious post from HINT about missing the biggest clue at memorial that mj was alive right in front of us would prove hes alive and then a few hours later this is posted strange fedora man from the memorial? hmmmmm anyone know

I don't know who it was Hon. Lauren posted it in our chat last night and I made the thread up after that. I also was thinking that this was the missing clue from the memorial but it wasn't easy to find. Whoever said we were missing a clue from the memorial said it was right under our nose and I have to admitt that if someone else hadn't brought this to my attention I would have never in a million years spotted it myself.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:50 am

Is this the same hat also...the hat MJ wore for Smooth Criminal?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/14/21/67/18/white-12.jpg
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:55 am

dancer1792 wrote:Is this the same hat also...the hat MJ wore for Smooth Criminal?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/14/21/67/18/white-12.jpg
Not quite, they are similar but the Smooth Criminal hat has a larger/wider band around it that looks black; the memorial man has a thinner band and it looks lighter, more grey-ish or something.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 am

jpresley wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ditto, apologies for not replying sooner, I finally had to crash at 4am.

I know how you feel. I keep going back and forth between extreme anticipation and dread though. It's like my heart is in a constant state of flux. One minute I'm feeling really good Very Happy and the next minute something brings me down. Crying or Very sad
I feel exactly the same way! I don't know how we can stand to feel so many strong feelings at once. The past 6+ weeks have been like a rollercoaster of emotion from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows and everything in between. Flux is a great word to describe it.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next