Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Michael at the memorial?!

+85
lonelynation
Lay"sMjBad
MJSmile4Us
See
amy
4evermichael71
juliet
kdkennedy74
Harleyblonde
mommy
wandulka
jade jackson
illusionist
Anika20
neverlandprincess
Truth_or_Dare
TinkerBell
~~Kristy~~
DaduXLoveMJEver
morla
zen71
mjyou
MJWifey
phoenix
Airun
Lorrie
IWSICS
MJFOREVER
beverleyflossy
YveLoVesMJ
einsof
STARbaybeeRoqk
dianafan
dunno_it
silvy
shirley-grace
tis_ruthy
lovelidae
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
mir26
MJGIRL18
Souza81
nohype
cherry8
hasil
mjj29081958
CharlieBarley
dancer1792
alive
Smelly
ilprincipe
BuBBLes
Banessa
CaptainJaneway
velvetsilvergirl
Savannah
mjjforever72
iheartmichael
SmoothCriminal
Silence
emanviam
love4mjalways
DawneVee
carpenoctem
CantStopLovingU
mjfan
bibi
SeeingClues
bec
Another.Part.Of.Me
annieisnotokey
mjthelegendlives
gujunpyo
aamj07
jpresley
neverlandsfairy
emo_pinkt
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Human_nature
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
MrsBenjamin
Rach
89 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:28 am

carpenoctem wrote:No she sang before Al Sharpton and"he" was there as far as i could see

Yes "he" was...I found this pic
[img][/img]
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:30 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
carpenoctem wrote:No she sang before Al Sharpton and"he" was there as far as i could see

Yes "he" was...I found this pic
[img][/img]

sorry It looks like I didn't upload it right..I'll try again Embarassed
here's the link: http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Memorial+Service+Michael+Jackson+Draws+Thousands+1Nt7_05wFYYl.jpg
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:22 pm

WHAT!!!! seriously? Is this for real a picture from the memorial???? Where did this come from? Are you sure it isnt a "fake picture said to be at the memorial"? Because this is so obvious like the many weird disguises MJ did. This guy sticks out.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 am

according to houdinisghost twitter Rick Baker is the hat man,he did the special effects for Ghosts and Thriller
http://twitter.com/houdinisghost
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000711/
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 am

oooh are you talking about the man with the hat?
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:25 am

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin yeh thats right
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:33 am

beverleyflossy wrote:according to houdinisghost twitter Rick Baker is the hat man,he did the special effects for Ghosts and Thriller
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000711/

Yes. I did post that on Twitter (illusionist = houdinisghost) and I stand by what I posted Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_king
He also worked on Captain EO.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:37 am

great find, please could you tell me who captian eo is, im from the uk and sorry i havnt heard of him, and sorry i didnt know that was your twitter i apologise if you think i have done anything wrong
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:40 am

You haven't heard of Captain EO?!?!?!?! Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_eek

http://www.captaineo.com/
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 am

Beverly - One more thing. I have no problem with you posting my Twitter post. It's public. Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am

The woman sitting next to Hat Man is Michael. The jawline and the chin cinch it for me. See the comparison photos posted a couple of pages ago. The woman is definitely Michael
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Empty This is the photo copmparison that convinces me that the woman is Michael. Hat Man is his date.

Post by jade jackson Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:48 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:Hey all, I am new here. You are all doing a great job here.
With the following images I am not trying to offend or to mislead. I don't even know if this is something interesting but just like all the others I am trying to find out the truth. If that person is really a woman I apologize
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_cry

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Errr113 Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Oh2xyz10
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Errr210

i think he/she(the blond woman has a very big jawline not very feminem?(wrong word i know but you know what i mean:P)
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:09 am

WOW.

@jade jackson: THAT IS INCREDIBLE, JUST. im lost for words at the moment, I dont know what to think.
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:24 am

illusionist wrote:Beverly - One more thing. I have no problem with you posting my Twitter post. It's public. Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
Thank you, just feel a bit silly now cos i didnt realise you were the same person Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_redface Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_redface Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_redface Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_redface
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Truly, I think the hatman is Rick Baker and the blonde woman is Michael Jackson. Look closely at the blonde woman's chin. Looks just like Michael's. I hope we can continue this thread. Fits right in with the movie theory. And of course Michael would want to be present at these events. He's probably directing them.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 pm

You guys really think it's Rick Baker? If you check out some of his latest photos, you can see he's a tall, slim guy with full beard and long hair. The guy at the burial has shorter hair, moustache, a cane and he's a bit overweight.
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 84034407
Btw, hi! I just signed up Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:38 pm

For the longest time I thought MJ was hatman and I spent I dont know how long looking through the burial vid to see if it was him again, but now. Damn, I hope he's the lady... Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_bounce The "wrinkle" by the cheek/mouth really fit the later pics of him.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Sorry but just cant see it-to me her chin is different and also the deep line on the side of her face. Dont think he would have risked it anyway-half the word knew he used disguises.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Wandulka is right ... I think that is Rick Baker .... the Blonde Woman is still on Radar for Michael ... I don't think he would dress a woman still ... but I seen a lot of movies ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:09 pm

I think that if you look at more recent pictures of Michael that the lines on the woman's face would match up much better than they do using the "keep it in the closet" photo
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:53 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I think that if you look at more recent pictures of Michael that the lines on the woman's face would match up much better than they do using the "keep it in the closet" photo

Exactly. I was just looking through pictures to see if I can find one that is more recent with the same profile. Hang on....
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 pm

WOWWW!! Thanks JADEJACKSON and YVELOVESMJ. Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Affraid Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Herz
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:05 pm

bec wrote:Here's another pic of this guy, just as they place the coffin, looks like this guy's just getting there. Fashionably late or something?
http://media.komonews.com/images/090707_jackson_large_20.jpg
He is not sitting behind Blanket and he is not wearing a glove in this pic.
hmmm..."Soon And Very Soon We Are Going To See The King"...I think we have. I truly believe that is him. I have a pic with Michael holding a similar walking stick. I'll upload it and post it.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:03 pm

jade jackson wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
With the following images I am not trying to offend or to mislead. I don't even know if this is something interesting but just like all the others I am trying to find out the truth. If that person is really a woman I apologize

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Errr113 Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Oh2xyz10

i think he/she(the blond woman has a very big jawline not very feminem?(wrong word i know but you know what i mean:P)

Oh Wow! I can't find the video but is that the same blonde woman that sat beside Elizabeth Taylor at the "funeral"?
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm

wandulka wrote:You guys really think it's Rick Baker? If you check out some of his latest photos, you can see he's a tall, slim guy with full beard and long hair. The guy at the burial has shorter hair, moustache, a cane and he's a bit overweight.
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 84034407
Btw, hi! I just signed up Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_biggrin

I agree, Rick Baker looks a lot different than Hat Man..just mho
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:00 am

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Mj2c10
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:25 am

Could be LaToya as wel...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 am

nop she was in another car
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:13 am

I may be blind but that person looks so much like the blonde lady from the memorial...
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:35 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
jade jackson wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

Oh Wow! I can't find the video but is that the same blonde woman that sat beside Elizabeth Taylor at the "funeral"?
I think blonde Lady (above) will be be either flattered to be mistaken for Michael or upset to be taken for a guy!! I really cannot see it and I think it is totally so not him.
The blonde sat next to Elizabeth Taylor was Lisa Marie Presley (not MJ!)
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:42 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
jade jackson wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

I think blonde Lady (above) will be be either flattered to be mistaken for Michael or upset to be taken for a guy!! I really cannot see it and I think it is totally so not him.

Oh, ok..sorry about the mistake.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 am

Maybe it's not him....but this so called "Lady" has an adams apple..
can't find that picture anymore...it was mentioned about 6 weeks ago...
so not a real Lady...but a shemale....similar like "Lady" Gaga....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:56 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
jade jackson wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

Nope, Lisa marie was not blonde and was not next to Elizabeth taylor at the funeral. Sorry.

Lisa and her daughter here :

and here now, where they really was at the funeral :

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 20090930045528
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 20090930045452

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 am

Yes you are right, my dizzy blonde confused moment-Lisa Marie was not at the memorial, it was the funeral she attended sat next to Elizabeth Taylor.
ilprinciple, I would love to see the photo/film of the blonde ladies adams apple as I closely studied footage/photos and never saw such a thing??? I do think if it WAS MJ in disguise they would not overlook a thing like an adams apple-everyone knows it what gives the game away with transvestites. She?? would have worn a scarf. I think we should be looking at very likely things as is very unlikely in my opinion he would risk being at his memorial in this manner, it was not one of his "fooling people-gotcha" pranks, this is serious stuff-what if he attended this way and there really was a medical emergency? guys of his age do have heart attacks/collapse etc etc, also the car could have had an accident en-route-there are many more possibilities which could blow a cover like this and is just my opinion but we have to be realistic here and I cannot see him risking it.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:53 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Yes you are right, my dizzy blonde confused moment-Lisa Marie was not at the memorial, it was the funeral she attended sat next to Elizabeth Taylor.

no, the picture above are from the funeral, not the memorial.

Lisa Marie was not next to Liz Taylor.

She was many rows behind, with her daughter.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:56 am

@ harleyblonde: idk why it's really necessary to rehash this old stuff...
the discussion about that was almost 2 months ago

but please try this:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/blonde-lady-and-the-adams-apple/page-2/

and post nr. 43...here is a pic where you can see it more exactly...

and here ...33 pages about the same topic
on page 15 post nr. 445
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/who-is-this/page-15/
maybe you find more...don't wanted to study all pages again....

then in addition this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wwkHmjQdMI

and please note: I didn't claim MJ = shemale...
just that I highly doubt that this "Lady" is really female....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 am

ilprincipe wrote:@ harleyblonde: idk why it's really necessary to rehash this old stuff...
the discussion about that was almost 2 months ago

but please try this:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/blonde-lady-and-the-adams-apple/page-2/

and post nr. 43...here is a pic where you can see it more exactly...

and here ...33 pages about the same topic
on page 15 post nr. 445
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/who-is-this/page-15/
maybe you find more...don't wanted to study all pages again....

then in addition this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wwkHmjQdMI

and please note: I didn't claim MJ = shemale...
just that I highly doubt that this "Lady" is really female....

Hi, yes I do know this is an old topic which I saw what seems like ages ago and I wondered why it was brought up again by others this time- as hatman, blonde woman etc and many members established that neither of those were MJ. I do not know why this thread was refreshed either!!
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Lol Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay"sMjBad Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:53 pm

well i do believe it could be Mike because of his so many disguises my friend thinks its Barry Gibb tho http://www.superiorpics.com/wenn_album/Barry_Gibb_-_DVD_Bonus/barry_gibb_001_101906.jpg this is a pic of him but i think it's mike because of the black glove http://mjjgallery.free.fr/dangerous/awards/grammy/press/067.jpg and the white smooth criminal fedora http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_O3u6jq90g3w/SkkaNXG2QaI/AAAAAAAAJHM/rdZ5urgwDGc/s400/0629_mj_rehearsal_0000_Layer_4_full.jpgidk what 2 believe but i just really hope it's Mike Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Icon_lol
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:33 am

I found these photos somewhere and I'm not sure if they're posted but there are 24 pages so I hope I won't be double posting.. but I remember some people saying that they thought this guy might have been Michael (maybe it was on MJHD.. I don't remember sorry)

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Funeral2

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Funeral3
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 pm

lonelynation wrote:I found these photos somewhere and I'm not sure if they're posted but there are 24 pages so I hope I won't be double posting.. but I remember some people saying that they thought this guy might have been Michael (maybe it was on MJHD.. I don't remember sorry)

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Funeral2

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 12 Funeral3

That's not MJ...it's an impersonator. I forget which one now, but not MJ.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 pm

That's E'Casanova.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Michael would not have been at the memorial.. and if so, he'd be extremely careful and cautious to NOT be seen.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
jade jackson wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

The blonde woman on the saet next to Elizabeth Taylor wasn't Lisa Marie. Lisa marie has a brown hair and you can see her and her daughter in a video while coming to funeral. But that blonde could be the woman from the memorial since the hair colour and lenght seems the same
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12