Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Michael at the memorial?!

+85
lonelynation
Lay"sMjBad
MJSmile4Us
See
amy
4evermichael71
juliet
kdkennedy74
Harleyblonde
mommy
wandulka
jade jackson
illusionist
Anika20
neverlandprincess
Truth_or_Dare
TinkerBell
~~Kristy~~
DaduXLoveMJEver
morla
zen71
mjyou
MJWifey
phoenix
Airun
Lorrie
IWSICS
MJFOREVER
beverleyflossy
YveLoVesMJ
einsof
STARbaybeeRoqk
dianafan
dunno_it
silvy
shirley-grace
tis_ruthy
lovelidae
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
mir26
MJGIRL18
Souza81
nohype
cherry8
hasil
mjj29081958
CharlieBarley
dancer1792
alive
Smelly
ilprincipe
BuBBLes
Banessa
CaptainJaneway
velvetsilvergirl
Savannah
mjjforever72
iheartmichael
SmoothCriminal
Silence
emanviam
love4mjalways
DawneVee
carpenoctem
CantStopLovingU
mjfan
bibi
SeeingClues
bec
Another.Part.Of.Me
annieisnotokey
mjthelegendlives
gujunpyo
aamj07
jpresley
neverlandsfairy
emo_pinkt
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Human_nature
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
MrsBenjamin
Rach
89 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 10 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Oh ok. But, now that I look at both pics...hat man does look similar to Michael Bush. Dang it, I really want hat man to be MJ in disguise! Crying or Very sad
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 10 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:15 pm

i dont want to destroy anyone's hope but i found this on mjhd

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/who-is-this/page-26/#p53954

Crying or Very sad tell me what you think
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:21 pm

jpresley wrote:
beverleyflossy wrote:http://www.mjackson.net/galerie/concerts/mjfriends/images/jacko9_.jpg
have a look at this pic taken at the Munich concert, it is clearly Karen Faye and MJ but who is the grey haired man with them, and Karen was sat next to the hat man at the Memorial. what do you think

That guy is Michael Bush; he designed all of MJ's costumes for 15 years. See attached link:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJcg5WvA2nk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJcg5WvA2nk[/quote[/url]]

so could this be him at the memorial then
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 pm

aamj07 wrote:@jpresley, are you saying you think that Hat Man is actually Michael Bush?
thats what i meant could be wrong though
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 10 Oldman2

I was looking at the store mags of MJ tributes. People or Rolling Stone, cant remember whch, has a picture on page 83 and 84 of the ENTIRE JAckson Family. If you look on the bottom row, there is a man sitting next to a white woman wearing a green sweat suit I believe. the man to her RIGHT, or our left is similar to this guy and he is holding a crutch.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
aamj07 wrote:@jpresley, are you saying you think that Hat Man is actually Michael Bush?
I think she meant that this guy in the pic below was Michael Bush
beverleyflossy wrote:
http://www.mjackson.net/galerie/concerts/mjfriends/images/jacko9_.jpg
have a look at this pic taken at the Munich concert, it is clearly Karen Faye and MJ but who is the grey haired man with them, and Karen was sat next to the hat man at the Memorial. what do you think

Right APOM. Sorry guys, I must have had too many internet screens opened because it locked on my and I'm just not back up. Anyway, Michael Bush was MJ's costume designer and it was him in that pic helping MJ on w/ the jacket. For the records, IMO he is NOT the guy at the memorial service. No way, no how.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Geez, I should have edited that last post. See corrections below.

Right APOM. Sorry guys, I must have had too many internet screens opened because it locked on me and I'm just now back up. Anyway, Michael Bush was MJ's costume designer and it was him in that pic helping MJ on w/ the jacket. For the record, IMO he is NOT the guy at the memorial service. No way, no how.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:42 pm

What pic?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:47 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 10 Oldman2

I was looking at the store mags of MJ tributes. People or Rolling Stone, cant remember whch, has a picture on page 83 and 84 of the ENTIRE JAckson Family. If you look on the bottom row, there is a man sitting next to a white woman wearing a green sweat suit I believe. the man to her RIGHT, or our left is similar to this guy and he is holding a crutch.

I have several magazines w/ that picture you're talking about. Will check them out when I get home tonight.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 pm

its the People mag MJ Tibute issue or Rolling Stone tribute issue....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:57 pm

jpresley wrote:
I think she meant that this guy in the pic below was Michael Bush
beverleyflossy wrote:
http://www.mjackson.net/galerie/concerts/mjfriends/images/jacko9_.jpg

Right APOM. Sorry guys, I must have had too many internet screens opened because it locked on my and I'm just not back up. Anyway, Michael Bush was MJ's costume designer and it was him in that pic helping MJ on w/ the jacket. For the records, IMO he is NOT the guy at the memorial service. No way, no how.

Uhm, yeah. That is DEFINITELY not the guy at the memorial. Hat man at the memorial looks black, and his hair is sparratic (sp) without a hat on and he's bald! And I'm sorry, but hat man just seems to be much much FAR too much incognito!

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

I found a picture of Michael Bush, here :

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 10 Costume_wideweb__430x322
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by tis_ruthy Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 pm

So sick of people saying that woman at memorial is Michael...he aint no cross dresser.. he doesnt have a neck as long as a giraffe!  I dont care if people say hes not that man either...i dont fricken care as long as they stop saying hes some six foot massive he/she person!
tis_ruthy
tis_ruthy

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:06 pm

jpresley wrote:Geez, I should have edited that last post. See corrections below.

Right APOM. Sorry guys, I must have had too many internet screens opened because it locked on me and I'm just now back up. Anyway, Michael Bush was MJ's costume designer and it was him in that pic helping MJ on w/ the jacket. For the record, IMO he is NOT the guy at the memorial service. No way, no how.
I totally 100% agree. I don't see the similarity between Hat Man and Michael Bush at all. Aside from the beard which doesn't look the same, the face shape is different and more importantly Hat Man looks black to me. Michael Bush looks very white, so Hat Man isn't debunked yet. It's still looking good for the old dude lol

Lol in Human_Nature's pic a couple of posts above, Michael Bush sort of reminds me of Santa lol
GOD That suit is bloody gorgeous!!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Here's a thinker- Maybe MJ went to the memorial DISGUISED AS Michael Bush?!!? It's more plausible than him dressing as a woman -_-

JUST SAYING!

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 pm

I agree missdahmer, at first glance I thought maybe hat man could be Michael Bush but the more I look at the pic, I don't think it's Michael Bush. But, seeing the pic of hat man WITHOUT his hat makes it look less like MJ in disguise, IMO.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:10 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

You mean this picture ? I scan this one in People (the picture is all the Jackson family members) :

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 10 Jacksonfamily
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Oooohhh...Interesting theory missdahmer!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Looks different to me! Dude at the memorial still looks BLACK to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Yep, I agree. Even if he isn't black, he's definitely darker complected than Michael Bush.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

aamj07 wrote:Oooohhh...Interesting theory missdahmer!

haha thanks! now let's all put our thinking caps on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Human_nature wrote:

You mean this picture ? I scan this one in People (the picture is all the Jackson family members) :

Who is he? Does he have a name? Ouch, he looks very much like Hat Man, the nose looks the same although, in the pic above he's holding a crutch - temporary problem, sprained ankle.
Hat man is holding a cane, unless it's a longterm disability which requires a cane.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm

We have been talking about this guy for days now...I'm surprised no one has come out & identified this guy or said they know him or something. It's almost like no one really knows who he is, which I guess supports the theory that it could be MJ in disguise
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:18 pm

I agree aamj07.

But when I look at hat man at the memorial, I still can't help but to think of that episode of That's So Raven, when Raven disguises herself as an old man with white sparratic hair, a hat, and a cane! hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:21 pm

@ Another.Part.Of.Me

No, they don't tell all names, it's a huge picture with ALL Jacksons.
Michael in the middle of the picture with his kids (and Omer Bhatti is on the picture btw) Wink

But no info about each memvers, sorry...

Last edited by Human_nature on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:21 pm

That's hilarious, because I know exactly which episode you're talking about!! I guess anything is possible..IMO, it's more believable with the hat on because it makes it look more like a disguise...but when the hat is off, you see that hat man is actually balding. Again, it could still be possible that it is a disguise, that could be a skull cap & wig or whatever. If anyone could pull that off, it would probably be MJ!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Haha, I love Raven though! She is so funny, I don't care what anyone says!

Yeah, it could definitely be one of those skull caps that make you look as if you're bald and what not. He'd definitely have the ability to pull that off, no doubt!

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Human_nature wrote:

Who is he? Does he have a name? Ouch, he looks very much like Hat Man, the nose looks the same although, in the pic above he's holding a crutch - temporary problem, sprained ankle.
Hat man is holding a cane, unless it's a longterm disability which requires a cane.

no way is that our hat-man! check out his hands! theyre completely different to our 'myserious guest' Smile
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:31 pm

I scanned the picture because THE JACKSONOLOGIST talk about this picture, and I have this magazine Wink

It's just to show which picture she talked about Smile

And in the whole picture I can't find anybody who look like the Hat man...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Human_nature wrote:@ Another.Part.Of.Me

No, they don't tell all names, it's a huge picture with ALL Jacksons.
Michael in the middle of the picture with his kids (and Omer Bhatti is on the picture btw) Wink

But no info about each memvers, sorry...
Never mind, thank you for posting it, I'd never seen that pic before.

About the skullcap thing, in the Ghosts video, Michael put on the 'bald' wig skullcap thingy to play the mayor. I remember thinking 'I hope Michael never loses his hair' because the baldness is weird. All they'd have to do is use make-up to blend it in with the skin and voila! instant bald head.

@IWSICS - I agree on further inspection. I think it just threw me for a sec and I went 'WTF o.O'

Hat Man is still in the running. Someone on MJHD's version of this thread (although ours is better Wink ) said that the Hat Man video on Youtube had over 13,000 views and nobosy has come forward to identify this man or debunk him.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:32 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:its the People mag MJ Tibute issue or Rolling Stone tribute issue....

Yah, I have both of those. Very Happy
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:32 pm

missdahmer wrote:Here's a thinker- Maybe MJ went to the memorial DISGUISED AS Michael Bush?!!? It's more plausible than him dressing as a woman -_-

JUST SAYING!

Yeah - I still think that Michael would dress as a Old Man , the Woman idea may sound logical because He would be a pretty woman if he did - but Michael wouldn't do that at all ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Human_nature wrote:I scanned the picture because THE JACKSONOLOGIST talk about this picture, and I have this magazine Wink

oh sorry about that, i thought people were beggining to think he was our hat-man! Smile i appologise for the confusion! flower
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Just for the record...I think Raven is really funny too!!! Haha!

About the skullcap thing..very possible. Now that we're talking about hat man again and everything again, some interesting points are coming up. I think one of the biggest thing for me is that as much as we've been talking about this guy on here and I'm sure over at MJHD too, NO ONE has come forward and identified him..let alone him identifying himself!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:37 pm

IWSICS wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I scanned the picture because THE JACKSONOLOGIST talk about this picture, and I have this magazine Wink

oh sorry about that, i thought people were beggining to think he was our hat-man! Smile i appologise for the confusion! flower

no need to apologize Wink I understand why you was confused Wink It's why I explain Smile
flower
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Human_nature wrote:

There is a resemblance, yes. But I still don't think this guy is Hat Man. The cheeks are all wrong and honestly, he looks too young. Plus, I'm gonna assume the person on his left (my right) is his wife and she is clearly white and Hat Man was sitting next to a black lady if I'm not mistaken. Going with the theory that Running Suit woman is his wife, I can't imagine she wouldn't be sitting beside him at MJ's memorial. Also, this theory has been all over both forums this week and we know mainstream media is watching. Why has no one debunked this yet? If only to Question shut us up??!!!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 pm

So I made the mistake of getting on this website at work. I thought I could just get on here real quick & check out what everyone is talking about today...but now I can't tear myself away!! But, it's time to go so I'm gonna have to. I'll definitely be back on later, lol!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 pm

jpresley wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

There is a resemblance, yes. But I still don't think this guy is Hat Man. The cheeks are all wrong and honestly, he looks too young. Plus, I'm gonna assume the person on his left (my right) is his wife and she is clearly white and Hat Man was sitting next to a black lady if I'm not mistaken. Going with the theory that Running Suit woman is his wife, I can't imagine she wouldn't be sitting beside him at MJ's memorial. Also, this theory has been all over both forums this week and we know mainstream media is watching. Why has no one debunked this yet? If only to Question shut us up??!!!
Lol that's what I wrote above. There's been over 13,000 views of the Hat Man pictures/video on Youtube and nobody know who this guy is?
Seriously, he can't have just popped out of the ground and wandered into the Memorial for fun.
You'd think a mystery 'source' would have released a Jackson family album or something to the media with 'Old Uncle Earl' or whoever being Hat man - at least to shut us up, but they haven't.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Yeah, if this was Michael Bush, don't you think someone would have already said so?!!!! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 pm

There is a resemblance, yes. But I still don't think this guy is Hat Man. The cheeks are all wrong and honestly, he looks too young. Plus, I'm gonna assume the person on his left (my right) is his wife and she is clearly white and Hat Man was sitting next to a black lady if I'm not mistaken. Going with the theory that Running Suit woman is his wife, I can't imagine she wouldn't be sitting beside him at MJ's memorial. Also, this theory has been all over both forums this week and we know mainstream media is watching. Why has no one debunked this yet? If only to Question shut us up??!!![/quote]
Lol that's what I wrote above. There's been over 13,000 views of the Hat Man pictures/video on Youtube and nobody know who this guy is?
Seriously, he can't have just popped out of the ground and wandered into the Memorial for fun.
[color=#0000ff]You'd think a mystery 'source' would have released a Jackson family album or something to the media with 'Old Uncle Earl' or whoever being Hat man - at least to shut us up, but they haven't. [/color][/quote]

Ha - great minds and all that! You cracked me up! lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:05 pm

jpresley wrote:There is a resemblance, yes. But I still don't think this guy is Hat Man. The cheeks are all wrong and honestly, he looks too young. Plus, I'm gonna assume the person on his left (my right) is his wife and she is clearly white and Hat Man was sitting next to a black lady if I'm not mistaken. Going with the theory that Running Suit woman is his wife, I can't imagine she wouldn't be sitting beside him at MJ's memorial. Also, this theory has been all over both forums this week and we know mainstream media is watching. Why has no one debunked this yet? If only to Question shut us up??!!!
You'd think a mystery 'source' would have released a Jackson family album or something to the media with 'Old Uncle Earl' or whoever being Hat man - at least to shut us up, but they haven't. [/color][/quote]
Ha - great minds and all that! You cracked me up! lol![/quote]

[color=blue]Lol, it's true though. Maybe we should make 'Wanted' posters with Hat man on them and then plaster them all over our respective cities. Do you think we'd get a response then lol.

Hat man is Michael until he is officially debunked.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:07 pm

"Lol, it's true though.
Maybe we should make 'Wanted' posters with Hat man on them and then
plaster them all over our respective cities"

LMFAO!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:09 pm

[Lol, it's true though. Maybe we should make 'Wanted' posters with Hat man on them and then plaster them all over our respective cities. Do you think we'd get a response then lol.
Hat man is Michael until he is officially debunked. [/quote]

Indeed! That's our story and we're sticking to it!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 pm

jpresley wrote:[Lol, it's true though. Maybe we should make 'Wanted' posters with Hat man on them and then plaster them all over our respective cities. Do you think we'd get a response then lol.
Hat man is Michael until he is officially debunked.

Indeed! That's our story and we're sticking to it![/quote]

Seconded!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Smelly wrote:"Lol, it's true though.
Maybe we should make 'Wanted' posters with Hat man on them and then
plaster them all over our respective cities"

LMFAO!!!

THAT was FUNNY! I would do it ... bounce
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:49 pm

That's my feeling on it - Michael is the "Hat Man" - Sticking to It ...Third.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 pm

there is almost 15,000 views of the video..it going to go viral and will have to be addressed...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 pm

i know some will not like the fact that i think mj could be the woman but it could be possible.

Mj is the master of disguise why do the obvious when you can do the impossible?

There was a pic showing the woman's legs and they are pretty skinny. I know the lady is wearing a miniskirt but MJ probably could have pulled it off.

The jaw line on the woman is so similar to mikes. I wish we could get a good frontal view of her face. At first i thought it could be karen the makeup stylist but she was wearing pants that day.

MJ could have sent the hat man to throw everyone too and be distracted and only focus on the man.

I can not wait till either sept or october to find out the reall truth behind the hoax. For all we know we could be wrong on all accounts about who is in the audinence.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Thank you @ captain janeway
I too still believe that the blonde woman is our Michael. Everybody was only talking about the hat man so i decided to just stay quiet. Every body sais that michael would never ever dress like a woman and that is exactly what he would've want us to think. IMO
But I've been thinking maybe the woman to the Hat man's right could be Karen Faye.
Just a thought
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 am

annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next