Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

+34
city.gal1
BlanketFan
mjgirl86
missyoumuch
Butterfly J
lou
IndonesianGirl
4evermichael71
gigi
ILuvUMoreMJ
jade jackson
mjj29081958
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
MJLive2010
yaya
maria-c
fa
Sweet1
juliet
Thetruth
MJFOREVER
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
techdiva
Harleyblonde
marsheliamorgan
amber
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
xXxAmyxXx
ishealive
bibi
YveLoVesMJ
infinitylady
MJFoReVeRandAlways
38 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:49 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:No, the guy with the photo didn't want to talk to anyone. You'll have to read the article to understand...it's hard to explain. Laughing

Thanks anyway. Sorry for getting it wrong. I don't do print especially "entertainment" stories because the title is a self-explanatory purpose. I won't feed into anything that will hurt Michael. jmo and everyone has a right to their own Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 am

I am with you 1,000,000%. Keep the Faith Sweetie!

4evermichael71 wrote:I don't know what more to say..I know what I BeLIEve and everyone can feel what they want. No autopsy pic is going to change my mind unless the Family..no scratch that I don't believe most of them either...well, I do know I'm not going to feed into the trash.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:17 am

Sweet1 wrote:I am with you 1,000,000%. Keep the Faith Sweetie!

4evermichael71 wrote:I don't know what more to say..I know what I BeLIEve and everyone can feel what they want. No autopsy pic is going to change my mind unless the Family..no scratch that I don't believe most of them either...well, I do know I'm not going to feed into the trash.

Always! I refuse to feed into the very tabloids that all but destroyed Michael. If he's planning on coming back in his time (yes I borrowed his quote because it means so much to me!) he won't anytime soon if he's still vilified in the trash papers. This story is probably hurting him Sad
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 am

its disrespectful for them to even photoshop that sort of sick stuff im ashamed to say there are a lot of sick puppies out there who will do anything for their 10minutes of fame lets not give them the pleasure
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:59 am

4evermichael71 wrote:

Always! I refuse to feed into the very tabloids that all but destroyed Michael. If he's planning on coming back in his time (yes I borrowed his quote because it means so much to me!) he won't anytime soon if he's still vilified in the trash papers. This story is probably hurting him Sad

Here, here!!!

But it's so very sad that they had to stoop to such a low level.... ugh....
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:02 am

What's really sick is the guy on youtube that made a video representing MJ on an autopsy slab..Saying the pic leaked...He needs serious mental help.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:08 am

mjgirl86 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Here, here!!!

But it's so very sad that they had to stoop to such a low level.... ugh....

The magazines and all those gossip websites only gonna there credebility(is this the right word, sometiginh like the truth ahh i dont knw how to say it in english) for saying things they dont have or do Wink let them do that a lot dont worry the public and attention of it it will turn agains them for lying Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:09 am

Before you guys completely dismiss the article, I thought maybe you'd be interested in reading about the man who wrote it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Posner

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=439041&gt1=28102
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:27 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Before you guys completely dismiss the article, I thought maybe you'd be interested in reading about the man who wrote it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Posner

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=439041&gt1=28102

Thank you Smile I know who he is and what The Daily Beast is. He is a far-left journalist and the Daily Beast is as far left as you can get without going off the road completely. I know politics have nothing to do with this, I just know his work from other instances where his credibility has been tarnished. Maybe that's the Republican in me but as always, everyone can think what they want Smile Oh LOL...he's in with the Huffington Post too LOL..whoa! That explains a lot! All his work has only been in Liberal publications...sorry, I'm very political and will leave it at that Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:32 am

Oh okay...I'm kinda partial to the far left. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:35 am

In the write up the coronor assistant chief says there were photo's taken. Does this mean he is in on the hoax? because if not then it suggests to me Michael is dead.
Why do we always take a step forward then we get dragged 10 steps back? This has really *issed me off.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 am

I am sorry but I don't see the point you are trying to make here? This is a bio of author of the story correct? What does it matter that he has such stellar degrees and is considered an awesome researcher of the truth. Good ppl go bad everyday and will do anything for the almighty dollar. I don't care about any photo lurking about of MJ on an autopsy table. It's BS in my book! I know you're feeling low and all. But you have got to stop tormenting yourself over this article and move forward. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlanketFan Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I want to see it. I know thats morbid. I want to see it damn it!! If its really him, we will know i think. However, we may not.

I am also interested in seeing this pic. Will be hard to look at (if it's true) but still seems interesting.
BlanketFan
BlanketFan

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

http://www.blanket-jackson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Oh okay...I'm kinda partial to the far left. Laughing
It's ok, everyone is entitled to their points of view. I'm clear on the right..as conservative as they come LOL.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:45 am

I don't think I could really believe the photo..who's to say one wouldn't be part of the hoax too if it "exists". I'm not saying Michael would "pose" for it but I'm sure something could be conjured up to perpetrate the hoax if needed. jmo and I'm now off the morbidity train LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:57 am

Sweet1 wrote:I am sorry but I don't see the point you are trying to make here? This is a bio of author of the story correct? What does it matter that he has such stellar degrees and is considered an awesome researcher of the truth. Good ppl go bad everyday and will do anything for the almighty dollar. I don't care about any photo lurking about of MJ on an autopsy table. It's BS in my book! I know you're feeling low and all. But you have got to stop tormenting yourself over this article and move forward. Keep the Faith!

Why do you just assume it's BS though? If you're 100% sure Michael is alive, then I guess I don't understand why you would need to research things. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, that's not my intention at all, but don't we have to be a tiny bit realistic that there is a good chance he is actually dead? And that there are autopsy photos that might exist? I just want to know the truth, whether it turns out to be good or bad news. It seems people twist things to suit the theory he is alive, and ignore everything that might not be what we want to hear. That's their prerogative of course, but I should be able to post what I find as well...with all due respect. Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:00 am

ishealive wrote:This is BS and it'll be more photoshopped crap.

Exactly
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 am

It´s probably just BS and the thing that convinces me is that this picture will be leaked 4 months after the death. I mean, come on. If this is true, that the person who has it is a bigtime leech, and wouldn´t he want to get as much money as possible? Then he should have sold the picture while the it was still "hot". Why wait this long? He probably started a rumour to make this a big thing, but only after he and some friend had made a believable photoshoped picture. I won´t believe it, even if I see it, nowadays I can look like Barack Obama with a little help from some picture tools. Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:04 am

amber wrote: Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Suspect If there was a pic to leak,it would of leaked by now! If 1 appears and its a big if....then its either photoshopped,which we will de bunk we did it before..or michael really wants to re inforce his hoax...either way the pic wont be real JMO Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Icon_pirat

Amber, I agree with you totally. I think it would have leaked by now whether it was real or part of the hoax. After all the DC was "leaked" so why wouldn't a pic? Well, like someone said, what doesn't exist can't be leaked..unless it's being held for a very good reason..back to the hoax..everything has it's timing I guess..either way I don't want to see it..real is bad enough..someone sick enough to fake one..ewww
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 am

infinitylady wrote:Just like they did with the brain!
Man! This is just a joke!
Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Lol

lol! I forgot all about the brain..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:08 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:I am sorry but I don't see the point you are trying to make here? This is a bio of author of the story correct? What does it matter that he has such stellar degrees and is considered an awesome researcher of the truth. Good ppl go bad everyday and will do anything for the almighty dollar. I don't care about any photo lurking about of MJ on an autopsy table. It's BS in my book! I know you're feeling low and all. But you have got to stop tormenting yourself over this article and move forward. Keep the Faith!

Why do you just assume it's BS though? If you're 100% sure Michael is alive, then I guess I don't understand why you would need to research things. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, that's not my intention at all, but don't we have to be a tiny bit realistic that there is a good chance he is actually dead? And that there are autopsy photos that might exist? I just want to know the truth, whether it turns out to be good or bad news. It seems people twist things to suit the theory he is alive, and ignore everything that might not be what we want to hear. That's their prerogative of course, but I should be able to post what I find as well...with all due respect. Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Icon_smile

Very good post and I agree. We are all believers of the hoax but we cannot say 100% and swear on the bible that MJ is alive. I am more inclined to believe he is but none of us can be absolutely sure of this and give actual concrete evidence that would substitantuate that. If he is in fact dead then the Jackson family are a bunch of uncaring morons but they would not be the first and would not be the last to have this cruel attitude. Also all the inconsistance may just have logical explainations. I think in order to learn the truth we have to have open minds and be willing to consider any other option.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:13 am

Sweet1 wrote:My My My,
When will these crazies stop the madness? How convenient that a autopsy photo of MJ will be leaked online. Happy Halloween! I will see it and it won't change my mind that MJ is alive. It's suppose to be so clear to prove that it is really him. First, of all it could be anyone lying on the table (plastic dummy with MJ mask). Forget the table. Who the hell did they bury at the funeral? They should be showing a picture of MJ lying in a coffin in that suit LaToya said he was wearing? A bunch of lies! Never mind MJ's kids getting upset. They know their father is alive they see him all of the time. Someone's upset that alot of the tabloids/entertainment news aren't buying into his demise. Hell! no he didn't die and nothing they can do will get any of us to change our mind. Don't be afraid either. Continue to believe with your heart. My only question is why now? Keep the Faith!

OH DA*N I don't know if it's the rapid influx of caffeine I just ingested or I am that dumb to overlook the obvious. I'll go with caffeine over stupidity for my ego's sake. Isn't it odd this came out after the premier and AFTER LKL and E! Online mentioned the hoax? You're so right, less are buying the fact he "died" so they need to hype up the "death" to sell more rags and increase ratings...what better way than with a fake pic? Anyone remember how in the 80s-90s The Enquirer and Star would superimpose someone's head over another person's body? World Weekly News was notorious for it..This reminds me of the alien autopsy back in the 80s...anything for a buck..well, with inflation..2 bucks LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:16 am

The article suggests that the photo will not be released at all...the guy who has it is not interested in selling it.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:16 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:It´s probably just BS and the thing that convinces me is that this picture will be leaked 4 months after the death. I mean, come on. If this is true, that the person who has it is a bigtime leech, and wouldn´t he want to get as much money as possible? Then he should have sold the picture while the it was still "hot". Why wait this long? He probably started a rumour to make this a big thing, but only after he and some friend had made a believable photoshoped picture. I won´t believe it, even if I see it, nowadays I can look like Barack Obama with a little help from some picture tools. Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Kudos! I agree cheers
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 am

Seriously, just read the article...you guys are making no sense. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:29 am

Two of those who saw it described it to me independently, one of them saying it was "shocking." It is of Jackson, his eyes wide open, lying on his back on a metal autopsy table.

" Eyes opened ", let's suppose for a moment that MJ really that this dead man, supposes that to the minutes his family saw it, if someone has the opened eyes tape-worm that to close them, when my mother dies she I stay with the a bit opened eyes, I remember to have closed them, it was the first thing that I did.
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:35 am

http://michael-jackson-autopsy-picture.blogspot.com/

Disgusting! .look at your own risk

This part, after I broke down and read this page..spoke volumes to me!

When contacted by Access Hollywood, Los Angeles Chief Coroner Ed Winter said in his opinion, there cannot be any photos “floating around” from the official autopsy report.

The photos are under “lock and key,” separate from the autopsy report, he told Access on Wednesday.

Winter added that he had seen two unrelated photos of Jackson’s body, one of the pop star lying down “somewhere” and another of him supposedly in a casket. His opinion is that both images are computer-generated.

Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:36 am

maria-c wrote:Two of those who saw it described it to me independently, one of them saying it was "shocking." It is of Jackson, his eyes wide open, lying on his back on a metal autopsy table.

" Eyes opened ", let's suppose for a moment that MJ really that this dead man, supposes that to the minutes his family saw it, if someone has the opened eyes tape-worm that to close them, when my mother dies she I stay with the a bit opened eyes, I remember to have closed them, it was the first thing that I did.

that's what i was thinking too; why would the eyes be wide open? i'm no expert in the field, but i thought the eyes are always closed by the time an autopsy is performed.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:37 am

4evermichael71 wrote:http://michael-jackson-autopsy-picture.blogspot.com/

LOL! what is that, a painting?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 am

yaya wrote:

LOL! what is that, a painting?
I haven't a clue..but it's sick
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 am

And who I draw this thing?, "god" already they do not find that to do
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 am

yaya wrote:there will probably be NO picture leaked. remember that girl from forest lawn who came on here saying she had the pic and that his body was parked in the fridge right next to her desk? or something like that. it was just a bunch of BS...on top of that, we've seen at least 3 so called autopsy photos that turned out to be (badly) photoshopped. i think they're just trying to either scare us or hype the whole situation up to give people something crazy to talk about. and sweet1 made a good point about halloween being right around the corner. whenever something big happens (like this movie), there is always something that follows to try and throw us off track and scare us (in a bad way, and not in a good, michael jackson way). so don't let it worry you too much, guys! Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Icon_cheers

I was just thinking of the same thing -- the one that claimed to have a pic. Whatever happened to her?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:24 am

This part, after I broke down and read this page..spoke volumes to me!

When contacted by Access Hollywood, Los Angeles Chief Coroner Ed Winter said in his opinion, there cannot be any photos “floating around” from the official autopsy report.

The photos are under “lock and key,” separate from the autopsy report, he told Access on Wednesday.

Winter added that he had seen two unrelated photos of Jackson’s body, one of the pop star lying down “somewhere” and another of him supposedly in a casket. His opinion is that both images are computer-generated.

WTH? This is disgusting. THere are some sick minds out there.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:31 am

I apologize if I offended you in anyway. However I never believed from day one on June 25th that MJ had died of cardiac arrest. I just didn't buy any of it. I wasn't in denial or anything but in my heart it just didn't sit well with me. Then the delay in the autopsy, the body being in a refrigerator for weeks, the brain, the Memorial, the funeral, no arrest of said murderer Dr. Murray all of it just didn't pan out for me. Of course, you are entitled to what you believe. However, IMHO I am saying the photo is BS and I stand on that point. Just like no one can say MJ is definitely alive nor can anyone say he is definitely dead. I however choose to believe he is very much alive no matter what articles are written. Keep the Faith!

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:

Why do you just assume it's BS though? If you're 100% sure Michael is alive, then I guess I don't understand why you would need to research things. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, that's not my intention at all, but don't we have to be a tiny bit realistic that there is a good chance he is actually dead? And that there are autopsy photos that might exist? I just want to know the truth, whether it turns out to be good or bad news. It seems people twist things to suit the theory he is alive, and ignore everything that might not be what we want to hear. That's their prerogative of course, but I should be able to post what I find as well...with all due respect. Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Icon_smile
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:41 am

Michael Jackson Autopsy Picture

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Mja

This is fake to the bone.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 am

Is this the pic that was supposed to be leaked showing MJ on the autopsy table?
All I can say again Jacksonologist is Happy Halloween! Thanks for the post sweetie! Keep the Faith!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Michael Jackson Autopsy Picture

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Mja

This is fake to the bone.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Thats the one. I clicked on 4evermichaels link and thats what showed up.

I died laughing!!

And btw if this is the pic maria-c is referring to...its fake. And if there is another one floating around, Id like to see it. Cus if MJ was dead in the ambie..his eyes were closed in that pic and now they are open?
fakefakefake

Also, they could "drawn" certain parts a tad bigger..wouldnt you say? Im not saying that to be funny....but his "area" is a joke....in fact the body proportion all off.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Thats the one. I clicked on 4evermichaels link and thats what showed up.

I died laughing!!

And btw if this is the pic maria-c is referring to...its fake. And if there is another one floating around, Id like to see it. Cus if MJ was dead in the ambie..his eyes were closed in that pic and now they are open?
fakefakefake

Also, they could "drawn" certain parts a tad bigger..wouldnt you say? Im not saying that to be funny....but his "area" is a joke....in fact the body proportion all off.

ok..i wasn't going to post this because it's gross so be warned
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm

That' Sweetie,
I didn't find it gross at all. I watch Tru T.V alot. Forensic files so nothing grosses me out. I also watch Dr. G. she's a foresenic doctor. She opens the body cavity to see what killed the person and such. Thank you for posting and have a blessed day. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:38 pm

WHAT?!! That didn't even look like him!!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:43 pm

maria-c wrote:Two of those who saw it described it to me independently, one of them saying it was "shocking." It is of Jackson, his eyes wide open, lying on his back on a metal autopsy table.

The words "eyes wide open" caught my attention. Let's suppose that the ambulance picture was real, and that he was already dead (as they want us to believe). His eyes were closed in that pic. Dead man don't reopen their eyes. And as maria-c said, it's usual that some family member closes the eyes of the deceased. I don't like this article.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:I thought that autopsy photos were the sole property of the police detectives and officials who are investigating the case. If they are leaked, they become fruit of the poisonous tree and thus inadmissible in court. I think the reasoning behind that is any alterations could be made would produce reasonable doubt and grant either a mistrial or a not-guilty/guilty verdict depending on what alterations would have been made. Like for example if like the first autopsy report said he was full of needle marks they could be air brushed out..etc....same with any scars..could be added or retouched depending on the motives..sorry for rambling perhaps I read too many forensic sciece, true crime, and criminology books. .one of my morbid oddities my mom calls it LOL

I just want to add to this..if there was in fact a "murder" Murray could have been arrested on "suspicion of manslaughter" but he wasn't If you watch CSI and The First 48 you'll know that the first 48 hours in an investigation are crucial. After that the case gets colder and colder.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:15 pm

I, for one, am a beLIEver but I am also aware of the fact that Michael actually being dead is quite a possibility. I don't want to admit it but we have to be realistic sometimes. I for one don't believe this article. I think its a bunch of cr*p. And if his eye were open.. then there are only 2 possibilities in my mind : 1) This is fake, there is no picture or 2) There were some really messed up, disgusting people playing with a dead man's body in that room. They must have opened his eyes for a good picture.

But like I said, I say this is all BS.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Yeah, it's just media wanting to make money off whatever and to get attention. To help boost their ratings.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Also have to remember how easy photoshop is..
I mean, REALLY easy and with the amount of photos of him, there's bound to
be one that word work to pull of the idea
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:25 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Thats the one. I clicked on 4evermichaels link and thats what showed up.

I died laughing!!

fakefakefake

fake fakety fake fake fake!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:28 pm

lou wrote:

The words "eyes wide open" caught my attention. Let's suppose that the ambulance picture was real, and that he was already dead (as they want us to believe). His eyes were closed in that pic. Dead man don't reopen their eyes. And as maria-c said, it's usual that some family member closes the eyes of the deceased. I don't like this article.

I said the exact same thing above..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Yeah, Photoshop is a piece of cake. And if you use better software and experts at editing, then its even easier! AND, that article says that those who say the picture and saw his eyes open had no doubt that it was him...

There are many people who think E'cas looks just like Michael.. When I don't think he does like MJ AT ALL. Some people are easily fooled..JMO
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Not, but I (create) that in Youtube's video, this " body this one very clean ", there is no blood, there are no fluids, the gloves of the doctors estan very clean
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 pm

First picture is painting Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 2 Lol
Pic in youtube may be real but certainly NOT Michael. Look at the face!
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next