Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

+34
city.gal1
BlanketFan
mjgirl86
missyoumuch
Butterfly J
lou
IndonesianGirl
4evermichael71
gigi
ILuvUMoreMJ
jade jackson
mjj29081958
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
MJLive2010
yaya
maria-c
fa
Sweet1
juliet
Thetruth
MJFOREVER
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
techdiva
Harleyblonde
marsheliamorgan
amber
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
xXxAmyxXx
ishealive
bibi
YveLoVesMJ
infinitylady
MJFoReVeRandAlways
38 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 pm

I had saw that, but I didn't wanna post the link, I thought it was too ridiculous. This needs to stop.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:56 pm

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/48119
This goes against my boycott but it proves the point that no real pics are out there because there aren't any of Michael..and the guy wants a cool million for the one he claims he has but will sell it to the highest bidder...Money makes the world go round and apparently insane as well.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Crap all Crap we will never see a Foto from his Body . I dont Believe in that its to late now .
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

How Ed Winter can be SO sure about that hmmm ? Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 3 Suspect Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 3 Icon_clown

because nobody can leak a picture...because no pictures was taken, because they never made an autopsy on Michael's body !!! Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 3 Icon_clown

IMO, this is why is su sure about that Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:53 pm

HN,
I have to agree with you. I don't believe there was ever an autopsy because the records have been sealed indefinitely. That is so ridiculious. The reason is because of the pending case against Dr. Murray. Really! his pending arrest for not paying child support. OMG! the world is so crazy they think everyone is stupid. I guess we are suppose to eat and swallow all the crap they fed us. It amazes me how many older ppl are walking around the earth with no wisdom whatever being lead about by money. I mean in all honesty who has ever died and been able to take their money with them. Everyone acts as though there is no justice. I beg to differ because in the end everyone will be judged and give account for their wrong doing while on earth. I can say from reading your posts over the last months that you have lots of wisdom. Thanks for your wise words. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:00 am

Sweet1 wrote:HN,
I can say from reading your posts over the last months that you have lots of wisdom. Thanks for your wise words. Keep the Faith!

100% seconded. HN you are very special. Thank you for sharing with us.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:47 am

oh, thanks Sweet1 and Grace Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 3 Herz
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:51 am

Sweet1 wrote:HN,
I have to agree with you. I don't believe there was ever an autopsy because the records have been sealed indefinitely. That is so ridiculious. The reason is because of the pending case against Dr. Murray. Really! his pending arrest for not paying child support. OMG! the world is so crazy they think everyone is stupid. I guess we are suppose to eat and swallow all the crap they fed us. It amazes me how many older ppl are walking around the earth with no wisdom whatever being lead about by money. I mean in all honesty who has ever died and been able to take their money with them. Everyone acts as though there is no justice. I beg to differ because in the end everyone will be judged and give account for their wrong doing while on earth. I can say from reading your posts over the last months that you have lots of wisdom. Thanks for your wise words. Keep the Faith!

high five! Michael Jacksons autopsy picture about to lear - Hollyscoop - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3