Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?!

+35
tyffanny
Selectively Chromatic
angelshadow
Kuki
MJJ1982
GirlInTheMirror1
myspace.com/love_louise
infinitylady
MJFOREVER
Harleyblonde
DooDoo
francisca81
mjgirl86
p92gr33n5
azazel28
NYMoonwalker
Debbie Zebua
DawnMarie1121
KNOWhesALIVE
MJLover1990
sw148
jenn77
tayl0rx4
YouAreMyLifeMJ
ONESTEPCLOSER
angelight
Souza81
Hgurl789
Kirsche
Vampyre
MichaelFan1234
lilith
raluka
DarkYetLovely
TouchedByAnAngel
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?!

Post by Gema Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Dave has a lot of chicks as myspace friends! surely you kept his attention!

From now on you will be Agent tyfanny...get all the info you can from Dave Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Icon_rr Wink
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?!

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Oh yes, that's exciting, sha'mone Wink, tyfanny:D
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Hahahaha that is a good point Smile But what should i ask him?
I dont want to scare him and if is DD i dont want to loose him as a friend cause im sure MJ not dead , so when he comes back ...well maybe you know (a girl can dream ..lol)present me to MJ !! Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Icon_rr
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Don't ask him directly...maybe just something like " oh have you heard about this ridicilous rumors about MJ disguised like you at LKL, what do you think about that?" Or something Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I asked him a few wierd questions liked : are you the one that i think you are ?
and he asnwer: it depends on who you think i am..LOL
For me just the fact that he asnwer me that it is not normal ..like i mean comon you suppose to be DD !!
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 pm

hm but Dave Dave is just a normal human being like us, why shouldn't he answer? Wink
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 pm

I know but I mean he says it depends on who you think I am....
Am I suppose to think he is someday else ? LOL
Why he didnt answer Im DD or im proud to be DD or even asking me why im asking that..you know like there is two DD !!!
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:52 pm

ah okay sorry, I misunderstood that...

yeah, that's weird but maybe he's just like that you know?I mean, we don't know him..maybe he loves to confuse people or else or he loves games like that
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah this is what i taught too Smile I dont know what to think ...and what to ask him ..
Sorry for my english , im french!! LOL
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:55 pm

At this point I snse that Dave knows that people is interested on him by his connection to MJ. His myspace profile friends grew up in seconds after his appearance on Larry King. He is awared of all of this, including the hoax.

I propose we all write some questions to Dave and Agent Tyffany would deliver them Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Something like...
Hi Dave, thanks for your friendship. We are a part of a site called XXX. You are welcome to the forum to express your thoughts about MJ passing. We think his dead has been hoaxed.
We don´t want to know his reasons or where he is.

We noticed lately your videos and messages on myspace and kept us thinking. Some of us believe that MJ is in contact with you.

Please, don´t think we are crazy. We just feel that many situations regarding MJ passing are just very odd, starting from the ambulance pic and finishing with the look alike staged funeral that you were also part of.....

And then we can add a little bit here and there with our own words and make an email. What do you think?
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:00 pm

hummmm not a bad idea ..
The only thing that bugs me is that on his myspace page he said that it was an hoax and that he was not in contact with MJ entourage(kids) , he said he want people to stop talking about MJ...
I dont know what to think , I have never write him anything regarding MJ exept that he ask me what kind of music i like and i said MJ LOL
I dont want him to never replied anymore ...Sad
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:05 pm

I understand you and him.

He should be really bored about all the people ( like me..) asking MJ related questions....but....I tried anyway Wink
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelFan1234 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:19 am

i think we are very close to know the truth. Please keep posting his replies.... Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Lol
MichaelFan1234
MichaelFan1234

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:09 am

well, i too believe that he knows why his nr of friends on myspace grew so much. i don't think the one on myspace is MJ but the real Dave Dave and from what we've seen, he likes to play games like the answer he gave you. i started to wonder, to put myself in his place and think if and what would i answer to people adding me in this kind of situation. i receive several comments and even more emails on myspace but i only choose to answer a few according to what is written and if i feel like having fun - like that answer 'depends on who you think i am'. so maybe, idk..., he's just starting to like all the attention and playing some games with people that he knows are MJ's fans, cause he's also a big part of the hoax...
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 am

Kazumi, I agree, he likes the attention but I find very odd that he keeps posting ambiguous quotes.
If one wants to be clear and not bothered, would show that from the begining.

For me is not funny at all that he or anyone keeps posting so called clues, or talks in riddles and then get upset because people is asking questions to get clarity. Is not funny at all.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:17 pm

I agree Gema its not funny at all , and if he is playing with us ...ITS NOT FAIR!!
I really dont know what to think....
Here is some of the messages he sent me when I said to him that i was intrigued too you have to start the conversation from the bottom ...
I hope he dont come here and he would not find out that i post somes of our conversation.. Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Icon_eek LOL Well its not with bad intention ...i want to know if he is playing with us with all his crypt message and evrything!

• Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 S_db919f05190f490aa3d0e6cfb24d72fe

2009-11-09 00:23

A :

Well. To start I have to say I am not an ordinary fellow.
    I am someone who has lived life.
    I have experienced so much that what Ihave now is nothing but pure joy in living my life.
    I am passionate about art and music but spend much of my time studying business management in college.
    I am very happy and proud to be me.
    Aside from that when I am able to i enjoy traveling and eating good food.
    That's just a taste.
    Tell me something I don't know.
    Dave Dave

• Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 S_aca0b187b8bf4db7873921c8a786a6ca
    Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Onlinenow2En ligne !

2009-11-05 21:13

A : Dave Dave ()

Everything... Just tell me more about you , like I did Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Happy

• Dave D…Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 S_db919f05190f490aa3d0e6cfb24d72fe

2009-11-05 22:40

A :

what intreagues you about me?
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Wow....interesting!!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelFan1234 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:35 am

tyffanny wrote:I agree Gema its not funny at all , and if he is playing with us ...ITS NOT FAIR!!
I really dont know what to think....
Here is some of the messages he sent me when I said to him that i was intrigued too you have to start the conversation from the bottom ...
I hope he dont come here and he would not find out that i post somes of our conversation.. Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Icon_eek LOL Well its not with bad intention ...i want to know if he is playing with us with all his crypt message and evrything!

• Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 S_db919f05190f490aa3d0e6cfb24d72fe

2009-11-09 00:23

A :

Well. To start I have to say I am not an ordinary fellow.
    I am someone who has lived life.
    I have experienced so much that what Ihave now is nothing but pure joy in living my life.
    I am passionate about art and music but spend much of my time studying business management in college.
    I am very happy and proud to be me.
    Aside from that when I am able to i enjoy traveling and eating good food.
    That's just a taste.
    Tell me something I don't know.
    Dave Dave

• Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 S_aca0b187b8bf4db7873921c8a786a6ca
    Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Onlinenow2En ligne !

2009-11-05 21:13

A : Dave Dave ()

Everything... Just tell me more about you , like I did Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 Happy

• Dave D…Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 3 S_db919f05190f490aa3d0e6cfb24d72fe

2009-11-05 22:40

A :

what intreagues you about me?

Hi did you receive any latest replies from DD. Would you help me to subcribe to Dava Dave friend space. Are you getting any reply from him. How to send him messges...Awaiting your reply.
MichaelFan1234
MichaelFan1234

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 am

To subcribe to dave dave friend you have to ask him to , send him a request...
I dont think that you can write him a private message cause he block them but you can write him some comments in his Myspace page!
And after maybe he is the one that gonna write to you Smile
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 am

Send a "pretty face pic"! then surely he will answer Wink
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3