Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?!

+35
tyffanny
Selectively Chromatic
angelshadow
Kuki
MJJ1982
GirlInTheMirror1
myspace.com/love_louise
infinitylady
MJFOREVER
Harleyblonde
DooDoo
francisca81
mjgirl86
p92gr33n5
azazel28
NYMoonwalker
Debbie Zebua
DawnMarie1121
KNOWhesALIVE
MJLover1990
sw148
jenn77
tayl0rx4
YouAreMyLifeMJ
ONESTEPCLOSER
angelight
Souza81
Hgurl789
Kirsche
Vampyre
MichaelFan1234
lilith
raluka
DarkYetLovely
TouchedByAnAngel
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?!

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 am

hey ladies..

read a girl name Norma Dewi's comment on DD pic:
"Is that MJ as you, or you being yourself? Heeee"

so you see, TONS of people have the same opinion
just like us here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=467884263&albumID=516683&imageID=4010112#a=516683&i=4010114

check this out:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=467884263&albumID=516683&imageID=4010112#a=516683&i=5738308
green eye on the right and brown on the left, but i guess it's because of the angle, lightning, etc...but 1 thing for sure NO EYELINER. in LKL, DD (i mean MJ) have eyeliners Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

oh one more thing that's so obvious..in LKL DD (i mean MJ. lol) nose is much smaller than in any of his pics
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?!

Post by NYMoonwalker Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:53 am

Seeing those MySpace pictures just helped further convince me that it was the real DD on LKL. I don't want to offend anyone that believes it was MJ, trust me! I want to believe it as well. But I'm very skeptical. It would be very hard to pull that off, that would mean Larry is in on it too? scratch But really, why would Michael do it? Idk, imo, DD looks the same in the LKL interview & in those pictures. Just make-up differences. He does in fact have hands, and I think he has hazel eyes, not green. Hazel eyes always look different depending on light and the clothes worn.

I'm just saying, guys. I really wish it were Michael, though Neutral
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by azazel28 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 am

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Davemichael
azazel28
azazel28
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCp_5t3661U on listening to dd's voice today on this my heart sank because i had heard this voice before, but the i realised it was on the leeza show ,then it also dawned on me before i even looked that ddlkl says YEP and dd leeza show says YEAH i went and checked and yes sure enough they pronounce them differently and that was just a boost to me because i knew before checking and it's just another thing telling me my heart is right it's mj on lkl .
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 am

Hmmmm............. I don't know what to think Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:01 am

Souza81 wrote:I don't even need to see Dave's pictures. Larry King Dave is 100% MJ to me.

yes for me too Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_wink
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 43

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by DooDoo Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 am

Since I first watched the interview I thought it was Michael ; the pics just made my belief stronger . And Souza is a genius ! Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_cool
DooDoo
DooDoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:38 am

No offence guys but these posts about Dave Dave are upsetting me. I think it is totally out of order and disrespectful to write about someone in this manner, someone who has suffered horrifically at the hands of his own Father. He has immense courage and should be honoured and shown love and not written about in this way. I have stayed quiet so far but when is this going to stop?
I said before and I will say it again that it is very unlikely Michael will disguise himself as a very dear person who he befriended years ago when this little boy was suffering. Do you honestly think Michael is going to even approach Dave to suggest he disguises himself as him and do you think he would disguise himself as someone who has suffered serious burns? I cannot think for a minute Michael would even contemplate the idea. Is hardly like dressing up as the mayor in Ghost or being in disguise to walk in public.
Also what if Dave Dave or his family visit these forums? How do you think he will feel to be written about in this way? I would not like it at all and I have no idea of the amount of hurt and pain he has felt over the years. He seems to be a very special brave and courageous young man who should be proud of what he has achieved and has not let his sufferings make him bitter or held him back at all.
Please can we stop this? It is cruel and hurtful to write of any person who has suffered, or indeed any person in this way with no thought as to the hurt it will cause. I can honestly say I do not think Michael would approve of this dear young man to be written about in this to my mind callus way. Slam me if you want but I think this has to stop!!!! It is deeply offensive to both Dave and Michael.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 am

sorry but just because your a burn victim doesn't mean you can't have a laugh ,it would probably hurt him more to think people feel sorry for him .Thats the best evidence we,ve got that mj's alive in my opinion and you can't just forget about it ,it's too much of a find.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am

p92gr33n5 wrote:sorry but just because your a burn victim doesn't mean you can't have a laugh ,it would probably hurt him more to think people feel sorry for him .Thats the best evidence we,ve got that mj's alive in my opinion and you can't just forget about it ,it's too much of a find.

So you think Dave will find it funny? You think someone can have a laugh when you see on the internet that a whole bunch of people/strangers are thinking someone is disguising themselves as you in that way? I dread to think what kind of jokes you tell. I am not saying we should feel sorry for him at all-you are twisting my words. Please read again what I wrote. I knew this would happen. I am sorry but I do not share your opinion at all and I think it is totally disrespectful and completely out of order. Do not try to justify these posts to me as I will in no way change my opinion. A true genuine person will weigh things up, stop and think for a while if they are being fair and doing the right thing. Obviously being wrong is something you will never consider. So you are intent of finding the truth no matter who gets hurt or humiliated in this way?
Also if you think this is the best evidence we have then you better get reading all the threads.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 pm

no you need to read another post that doesn't involve dave dave on this subject.just like you i won't change my opinion either we are all intitalled to one theres no need to go in a strop about it ,you think one thing i think another we are all different.Same as you don't know dave dave from addam so you don't really know what he thinks.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:18 pm

p92gr33n5 wrote:no you need to read another post that doesn't involve dave dave on this subject.just like you i won't change my opinion either we are all intitalled to one theres no need to go in a strop about it ,you think one thing i think another we are all different.Same as you don't know dave dave from addam so you don't really know what he thinks.
I am not in a "strop", I was stating my opinion and yes we are all different but some are more caring and careful of others feelings than others are. We all are capable of feeling emotions-that is what makes us human beings and Dave will no exception and I will say again I do not think it is respectful to be writing of Dave in this manner. I have obviously hit a raw nerve! Michael was respectful of peoples feeling so maybe you should take a leaf out of his book.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Im so confused about thet LKL dave dave It just screams MICHAEL dammit confused
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 pm

But someone could say the same to you like, it's disrespectful to be discusing michael and his kids when he is dead even though he isn't, it's the same sort of thing and in this instance it's too overwhelming to just overlook dd .
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Why would someone go to his site and ask if that is MJ?

If MJ was doing that, he is not going to come and just say it is him outwardly.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by myspace.com/love_louise Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:54 pm

infinitylady wrote:Why would someone go to his site and ask if that is MJ?

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_rr exactly Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_rr
myspace.com/love_louise
myspace.com/love_louise

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 pm

infinitylady wrote:Why would someone go to his site and ask if that is MJ?

Agree!
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 pm

p92gr33n5 wrote:But someone could say the same to you like, it's disrespectful to be discusing michael and his kids when he is dead even though he isn't, it's the same sort of thing and in this instance it's too overwhelming to just overlook dd .

No-it isn't the same because we have had too many inconsistances to think Michael is dead and would you discuss a Michael double with regard to Michaels severe Pepsi burn and scarring on his scalp? There are things that just are way too sensitive. Also if you read previous threads you will know that I and others have urged members not to discuss the children in a personal way.

Also- you say "its disrespectful to be discussing Michael and his kids when he is dead even though he isn't" Sorry but that sentence may as well be in ancient latin as it just does not make any sense!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Well, I guess as this is a forum investigating the hoax, every possibility of a message from MJ himself is taken under consideration; also if it includes Dave Dave. I can understand that some members don´t like that this is being discussed, but as many others believed it could have been MJ, it´s still worth thinking about it...
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Amen to that!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm

But theres too many differences in the different dave dave's so does that not count because you said so.And i wasn't on about talking about the kids in a personal way ,i was on about there feelings on you discussing there dead father (not) so does that not count when it comes to there feelings with you ? one rule for one and one for another.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:Well, I guess as this is a forum investigating the hoax, every possibility of a message from MJ himself is taken under consideration; also if it includes Dave Dave. I can understand that some members don´t like that this is being discussed, but as many others believed it could have been MJ, it´s still worth thinking about it...
Yes I understand that but how can anyone believe with the sensitivity and sweetness of Michael he could even consider disguising himself as Dave? Maybe I am too sensitive but I myself cannot think for a minute anyone who cares for Dave could not even contemplate this. Is OK and good to investigate but not at the expense of others feelings. I have thought that from the very first time I saw threads regarding this and I just think enough is enough and it needs to be said. You can all slam me if you want but I just had to speak out. It is really insensitive to keep doing this.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:29 pm

well in that case you might as well give up now and save the kids feelings.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:33 pm

I understand where you´re coming from. I am not sure about the DaveDave/Mj-thing, but If, and i just mean if, this was mj disguised as dave dave...you know, of course we don´t believe him to do something like that. Most people also don´t believe him to hoax his death. That is the surprise in it.
I mean, of course you are right, and it is hard to believe MJ would disguise himself as a burn victim and speak about "himself" on TV. But on the other hand (and this is not my personal opinion, just a guess) we don´t know Dave Dave´s and MJs relationship, and as MJ is a burn victim himself, he understands how DaveDave would feel, and maybe he was ok with MJ doing that...?!
Don´t know.
Harleyblonde wrote:
GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:Well, I guess as this is a forum investigating the hoax, every possibility of a message from MJ himself is taken under consideration; also if it includes Dave Dave. I can understand that some members don´t like that this is being discussed, but as many others believed it could have been MJ, it´s still worth thinking about it...
Yes I understand that but how can anyone believe with the sensitivity and sweetness of Michael he could even consider disguising himself as Dave? Maybe I am too sensitive but I myself cannot think for a minute anyone who cares for Dave could not even contemplate this. Is OK and good to investigate but not at the expense of others feelings. I have thought that from the very first time I saw threads regarding this and I just think enough is enough and it needs to be said. You can all slam me if you want but I just had to speak out. It is really insensitive to keep doing this.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote: But on the other hand (and this is not my personal opinion, just a guess) we don´t know Dave Dave´s and MJs relationship, and as MJ is a burn victim himself, he understands how DaveDave would feel, and maybe he was ok with MJ doing that...?!
Don´t know.

That's what I think too, if LKL DD is really Michael.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Good point!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 pm

francisca81 wrote:
Souza81 wrote:I don't even need to see Dave's pictures. Larry King Dave is 100% MJ to me.

yes i think this too Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_smile
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:54 pm

angelshadow wrote:
francisca81 wrote:

me three!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!I Hope so much i really think this Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Herz
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Selectively Chromatic Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Kuki wrote:
angelshadow wrote:
francisca81 wrote:

me three!

exactly. even my husband who is not that interested in all this nor is a fan (I'm not the type of fan you guys here are either, it's about something completely different) said, when I showed him that clip with Dave Dave on LKL that that is MJ, without a doubt. ever since I saw that interview, I don't need to search for anything anymore.
I won't tell you "keep the faith", I'll say: "don't waste another moment of your lives on doubt". Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_smile
(sometimes it's really painful to watch some of you here suffer so much...)
Selectively Chromatic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:25 pm

my mother and my man we all think this is michael - sorry my englisch Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_redface
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Hey guys , I just want to share with you that on myspace I am friend with DD and that he wrote me few private message...(yes he was the one who wrote to me!!)
I still dont know what to think , I didnt ask him exactly if he was MJ but I ask him some wierd questions regarding the fact that he was somedy else but he never denied (for me its kind of wierd if he was DD why he didnt wrote me that he was DD...it looks like he is playing ...)
what you guys think about that??
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Kuki wrote:
angelshadow wrote:
francisca81 wrote:

me three!

four here. and btw love your signature pic cat hehe
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:24 pm

So I forget to say , this is why I want to know if somebody else ever talked to him or contact him via message??? Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_flower So we can compare...!! Any feelings?
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Someone here with me?? LOL I cant wait to hear from you guys!!! Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_basketball
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:16 am

with all dd's little messages he's either playing us or playing with us and i think it's with us.
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelFan1234 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 am

I want to share my views which i noticed in Larry Kings interview.

1) Why Dave Dave & Mike Brando together at his show.
Is it all because Mike is Michael's Close friend? and he very well knows Michael is next to him as dave Dave and he in anyway not connected with Dave Dave.

2) Why this guy sips Coffee/tea in the show? I never seen anyone drinking in any interviews. They are discussing about King of Pop who died? Is it not suspicious? or may be to avoid his laugh he takes the sip.

3) Have anyone noticed that Mike Brando is so serious and thinks a lot before answering.

Is this not a clue.... Sorry if I am wrong.

Thanks for reading my comment so patiently.

Can I have your views please. Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Lol
MichaelFan1234
MichaelFan1234

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelFan1234 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:24 am

tyffanny wrote:Hey guys , I just want to share with you that on myspace I am friend with DD and that he wrote me few private message...(yes he was the one who wrote to me!!)
I still dont know what to think , I didnt ask him exactly if he was MJ but I ask him some wierd questions regarding the fact that he was somedy else but he never denied (for me its kind of wierd if he was DD why he didnt wrote me that he was DD...it looks like he is playing ...)

Can I know how you contacted him
MichaelFan1234
MichaelFan1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 am

tyffanny wrote:Hey guys , I just want to share with you that on myspace I am friend with DD and that he wrote me few private message...(yes he was the one who wrote to me!!)

Are you serious??? He (the real dave dave??) contacted you via private message..But just my personal opinion..you should not ask him directly..You don't want to scare him off.Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Lol....What is he saying to you??>
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelFan1234 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 am

Confused wrote:

Are you serious??? He (the real dave dave??) contacted you via private message..But just my personal opinion..you should not ask him directly..You don't want to scare him off.Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Lol....What is he saying to you??>

Please tell me his email id or address or contact nos.....
MichaelFan1234
MichaelFan1234

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:59 am

I'm seriously on the fence about this whole situation, but I can't deny the fact that Dave Dave just possesses some similar qualities to Michael himself. On the other hand, people who usually look up to someone start acting like them in little small ways, so it could be just that. Either way, I can't deny there's something fishy happening ...

@tyffanny - Okay, before I believe you could you supply evidence that you've been in contact with Dave Dave by giving us a screen shot of one of the many messages you've maybe received?
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 am

wow!

DD is now also friends with me on myspace...but I'm scared to ask him these kind of questions Sad
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:47 pm

i guess he knows a lot of people added him on myspace because of MJ... i just dunno if he will answer everyone about these things... o_O i am tempted to ask but wouldn't know exactly how to... confused
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Well thre was too much questions to asnwer LOL ..I ask DD to be my friend on myspace and then after he wrote me a personal message!!
I dont have his personal email , it is via myspace...
And you are right `confused: I dont want to scared him..LOL
How can I copy some message he sent me (comon guys i not lying to you lol , im asking your opinions ...!!)
So here the first one , im trying LOL

function Disable(ctl, ctlValue, ctlText)
{
if(true == ctl.disabled)
{
return false;
}
var rcptList = document.getElementById("ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_messagingMain_ReadMessage_sendMessageCommonControl_autoCompleteV2_rcptList");
//IE stores it as "null" in recipient gets removed scenarios
if(rcptList.value === "" || rcptList.value === "null" )
{
alert("Tape un nom d'utilisateur ou pseudo.");
var input = document.getElementById("toAC");
if(input)
{
input.focus();
}
return false;
}

__doPostBack (ctl.name,'');
ctl.disabled = true;
ctl.value = ctlValue;

return true;
}

function insertCursorTab(e)
{
var browser = navigator.product;

if (browser == "Gecko")
{
return true;
}

var textArea = document.getElementById("ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_messagingMain_ReadMessage_sendMessageCommonControl_ctl00");

if (textArea.setSelectionRange)
{
textArea.setSelectionRange(0,0);
}
else
{
keynum = e.keyCode;
if (keynum == 9)
{
var range = textArea.createTextRange();
range.collapse(true);
range.moveEnd('character',0);
range.moveStart('character',0);
range.select();
return false;
}
}

return true;
}

• Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 S_db919f05190f490aa3d0e6cfb24d72feDave Dave
  • Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 S_aca0b187b8bf4db7873921c8a786a6ca

Verdana12

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 SpacerAjouter un fichierDave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 SpacerAjouter une photoDave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 SpacerAjouter une vidéoDave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 SpacerAjouter un lien

Parcourir

<table id="pendingMessageTableAttach" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td id="pendingImageAttach"></td>
<td id="pendingMessageAttach" align="center" valign="middle">Téléchargement…</td>
</tr>
</table>

0%

0KB / 0KB (0KB/sec)

Téléchargement terminé !

Le fichier a été téléchargé à partir de cette adresse IP .

Erreur de téléchargement !

Téléchargement annulé !

Ton téléchargement a été annulé.

Annuler

Continuer

Essaie à nouveau

Télécharger

• Dave D…Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 S_db919f05190f490aa3d0e6cfb24d72fe

2009-11-04 22:42

A :

Thank's for the add. I am truly intrigued

tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:47 pm

LOL OMG i dont know what i ve done LOLLLLL
Ive tried to paste the message , see at the end of the page LOL
Sorry for my picture Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_redface
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
p92gr33n5 wrote:sorry but just because your a burn victim doesn't mean you can't have a laugh ,it would probably hurt him more to think people feel sorry for him .Thats the best evidence we,ve got that mj's alive in my opinion and you can't just forget about it ,it's too much of a find.

So you think Dave will find it funny? You think someone can have a laugh when you see on the internet that a whole bunch of people/strangers are thinking someone is disguising themselves as you in that way? I dread to think what kind of jokes you tell. I am not saying we should feel sorry for him at all-you are twisting my words. Please read again what I wrote. I knew this would happen. I am sorry but I do not share your opinion at all and I think it is totally disrespectful and completely out of order. Do not try to justify these posts to me as I will in no way change my opinion. A true genuine person will weigh things up, stop and think for a while if they are being fair and doing the right thing. Obviously being wrong is something you will never consider. So you are intent of finding the truth no matter who gets hurt or humiliated in this way?
Also if you think this is the best evidence we have then you better get reading all the threads.

I don't think that we're laughin about Dave or MJ in Dave disguise...and why is it Disrespectful? I don't think that MJ would do that if Dave Dave had said no! Just my opinion...

But enough discuss! That Picture collage proofs enought to me....Now I'm 100% convinced!
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:30 pm

tyffanny wrote:LOL OMG i dont know what i ve done LOLLLLL
Ive tried to paste the message , see at the end of the page LOL
Sorry for my picture Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Icon_redface

Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Lol
For one second I thought Dave sent you an encripted email!!! Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Lol
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:32 pm

LOLLLL , gema you are too funny LOL!!
He said on the message that he was intrigued Smile Dave Dave grew hands/fingers?! - Page 2 Lol
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Intrigued about the hoax or about you? Wink
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Lol intrigued about me , well i think so ... This was the first message he sent me, saying he was truly intrigued .....thats was the only thing he wrote LOL!!
I have never talked to him about the hoax!!
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next