Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

+65
MJfan777
summer+sc3nt
ziffes
MJSmile4Us
SmoothCriminal
queenpanther55
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
mjthelegendlives
hasil
xXxAmyxXx
CantStopLovingU
silvy
morla
IWSICS
dunno_it
Another.Part.Of.Me
Airun
Speechless
MJFOREVER
Ivonne
PinkLizard
anotherpartofme
Sweet1
nlb
bibi
lovelidae
emanviam
Banessa
CharlieBarley
Savannah
rellababy
Lorrie
StenniZ
Ena
pumpkin
Thetruth
endlessfire
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
GirlSaturday
Grace
DawneVee
DreamsComeTrue
Willa
MJJ Love
jpresley
NikkiKat22
phoenix
ishealive
Smelly
mir26
zembla
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Rach
muffin56
kdkennedy74
just_friend
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
annieisnotokey
CantlivewithoutMJ
neverlandsfairy
michellemissesmjj
69 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 4 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I don't think so... That head is behind the military guy and the guy I circled is in front of him all the time in the footage.

The screen shots are from different points so he could have moved. The first picture looks like when they are putting the "body" into the van and the second is when they are taking it from the helicopter. However I could be wrong. I just noted that there was a guy by the door but I don't know who he is!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 4 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Suspect Now take a look at the screen shot I took of the FOX live footage:
GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 4 Foxfoot

Where is the guy I circled in red in the Daily Mail pic??

Keep in mind the angles are different, but we should be able to see that guy in both pics...

Wtf for me van looks Daily Mail pic is closer,omg i dont know.Im so confused.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:36 pm

charmed6 wrote:
ishealive wrote:
endlessfire wrote:i don't think i would have screamed, i would have been having a panic attack which does cause one to be short of breath, lol, if this is real you have to take into account that it was right after his supposed death, i would have been scared they would find me and 'deal' with me so i think i would have been quiet too.

Lol that's a good point...
Where has this guy been all along though, why hasn't he come forward!!!

Michael would not hurt anybody! Even if they did figure out the secret, or see him someplace.

@ Charmed I know Michael would never hurt anyone I was referring to having a panic attack and probably collapsing....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Grace wrote:A small chapter of experience with media to share.

I called a (really) trustworthy TV station on that and they said they knew the vid (without specifiying which one) and would stick to the official sources on overdose of propofol.
When I said that there was no proof she interrupted me immediately asking how would I know.
Well, the lady was a little sharp and most likely took me for being nuts.

I don't mind looking stupid to the press - I have journalists in my family and am not too fond of them. They are often nosy - so are some lawyers, tax advisors, physicians as well. They are chasing words and stories - what a job actually... LOL Just thought to prevent these guys from following the big manipulated stream as they are usually really smart and questioning things before publishing. Too bad this time ;-)

I would have contradicted her asking, "Well how do you know. Show me some legit proof."
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Rachel wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

I don't think so... That head is behind the military guy and the guy I circled is in front of him all the time in the footage.

The screen shots are from different points so he could have moved. The first picture looks like when they are putting the "body" into the van and the second is when they are taking it from the helicopter. However I could be wrong. I just noted that there was a guy by the door but I don't know who he is!!!

I don't know anymore. I guess I'm just tired. LOL Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:40 pm

ishealive wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
ishealive wrote:
endlessfire wrote:i don't think i would have screamed, i would have been having a panic attack which does cause one to be short of breath, lol, if this is real you have to take into account that it was right after his supposed death, i would have been scared they would find me and 'deal' with me so i think i would have been quiet too.

O Embarassed Sorry. Embarassed I though maybe you were referring to his "people."

Michael would not hurt anybody! Even if they did figure out the secret, or see him someplace.

@ Charmed I know Michael would never hurt anyone I was referring to having a panic attack and probably collapsing....
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:The R's don't match guys.

The R's don't match on the vans.

I think Dancing Machine is right. Sad
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:40 pm

endlessfire wrote:
Thetruth wrote:I now belivie that video to be fake, for one reason.

Dont you find it weird that you can only distinguish the licence plate number at the end. Otherwise it is almost blurred out, and at the end when it is possible to actually see the licenceplate the pitchure changed. It is most likely photoshopped to be similar to the coroners van licenceplate nr MJ ride in.

Sorry guys but I strongly belivie it was fake!

every time i try to video something half of it is blurry, especially with a moving object, which could be why the only time it's not blurry is after the van has stopped. i don't think you can photoshop a video

It's possible. I can load a video into another Adobe programm and then edit individual frames (as pictures) in Photoshop. It's a lot of work (and a lot of hours) if you want it done perfect, but in my experience (and I'm only an enthusiastic Photoshop amateur) these plates could've been easily edited with PS or any other image-editing programm. That does not mean I believe the video to be edited and/or fake. My only thought at first was to compare the plates (the obvious), but as we've seen before with pics and facts in this case, it's hardly ever about the obvious things we see and hear. Like the bloodstained blouse, JCC's hints/clues, statements, etc, etc. Still I'ld love for this video to prove genuine. Smile

EDIT: Argh, just saw the difference between the R's above the plates. Good one Dancingmachine! Smile

Last edited by StenniZ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
I don't know anymore. I guess I'm just tired. LOL Razz

God I know! Today has thrown a massive spanner in the works!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:41 pm

CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Suspect Now take a look at the screen shot I took of the FOX live footage:
GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 4 Foxfoot

Where is the guy I circled in red in the Daily Mail pic??

Keep in mind the angles are different, but we should be able to see that guy in both pics...

Wtf for me van looks Daily Mail pic is closer,omg i dont know.Im so confused.

Has anyone questioned why his body is in a cotton sheet and not a body bag?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:41 pm

What great news to start the day with, and wouldn't I love for it to be true. Unfortunately, though, I think someone is just playing games and jerking all of our legs.

When I watched the video the first time, I had no gut "OMG!!!" reaction, only a question: If that's Michael, how come the person recording couldn't do a better job making him clearly visible? You honestly can't say without a doubt that the person being rushed inside is him.

Also...
Willa wrote:Didn't have time to read all the posts so this may have already been posted, but it's on the Chicago Tribune - thats usually considered as a reliable newspaper not a gossip mag. Read what the reporter says:

I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years.
And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-viral-michael-jackson-coroner-story,0,1779179.htmlstory
Willa, the reporter didn't say that. He or she was just giving readers the description left on the video wherever it was posted. The full Chicago Tribune post reads:

Michael Jackson Still Alive At Coroner's Office?

Video purports to show Jackson exit coroner vehicle

Video Description: "This video shows that Michael was still alive after his dead body was transported to the Los Angeles Dept. of Coroner I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive."

Though there's no evidence to support the claims above, videos like this will certainly fuel the 'Michael Jackson is still alive' conspiracies that are already floating around the Internet."

In other words, the Chicago Tribune clearly doesn't think the video is genuine, either.

Believing that Michael is still alive has made me so skeptical of stuff in the media. I wish it wasn't so, but this video hasn't convinced me it's the real deal. Please prove otherwise, guys! Very Happy
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 pm

charmed6 wrote:
ishealive wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
ishealive wrote:

O Embarassed Sorry. Embarassed I though maybe you were referring to his "people."

Lol no need to be sorry - we're all over the place after seeing this video Wink

ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Am on the fence on this one. One thing I gather from the pix and video is that the license plate of the 2 vans are not the same. But could there be more than one coroners van involved in the hoax??...I will stay on that fence this is too confusing
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Wow ~ the one day I decide to take a nap, I miss out on all this??? I am like you guys and don't know what to say. I think that this video was released for a reason and possibly there may have been more than 1 coroners van involved (like rellababy said). My hands are shaking right now...this is gonna get exciting. I keep checking TMZ to see if they are going to report this (lol).
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Savannah wrote:Wow ~ the one day I decide to take a nap, I miss out on all this??? I am like you guys and don't know what to say. I think that this video was released for a reason and possibly there may have been more than 1 coroners van involved (like rellababy said). My hands are shaking right now...this is gonna get exciting. I keep checking TMZ to see if they are going to report this (lol).

lol, i know how you feel! yesterday i decided to take a quick nap, only to wake up to the homicide charges on dr, murray!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 pm

I got so excited when I saw this!

What a big come down No I have just been on MJHD it looks fake now. Smiles 78 has attached pictures and circled the differences between the vans, they are different, including the lights and the font on the registration plate, I am so sad now Sad

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/michael-jackson-still-alive-after-helicopter-transport-to-coroner/page-5
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 pm

well if we think realistically about it. one van brought him to the corernors office and another brought him to where ever that place is? just a thought.
michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:00 pm

They could have switched vans. or had 2 vans. one with MJ, and one with a decoy, remember there was media news, paparazzi, everywhere that day. they could have made a switch somewhere the news would follow the decoy and not the real one. Just an suggestion?
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm

michellemissesmjj wrote:well if we think realistically about it. one van brought him to the corernors office and another brought him to where ever that place is? just a thought.

that's true. just cuz the vans don't match, it doesn't debunk the whole thing. and actually i would think it would be better to use a couple of vans if you're trying to pull off something this extreme. so i'm not throwing it out of the water just yet.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:02 pm

This is Fake (The Pic) ... DancingMachine is Right ... The R's are completey different .. I had to analyze the picture very closely ... and I think the video could be real ... the man's height looked like Michael's Height I swear ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

when was the video posted on abc? is there a date anywhere?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Wow, that was fast...lol.

Waiting for Diane Diamond and Nancy Grace to dig their claws into it and claim they had an anonymous source leak the video personally to them or some crap like that.
I still hope TMZ reports it though.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 pm

I agree with those who say the video is fake! GITM thanks for the pics! The difference is obvious! But I do think that there is more to the video that meets the eye!

I think that MJ has started to plant the seed of doubt on whether he is "dead" or not! Its just a matter of time IMO before the mainstream media starts to catch on. This could be MJ and the video doesn't necessarily had to have been filmed the day of the 25th! I think its a clue but thhis is my opinion only! Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 pm

The first time I watched I was like OMFG!!

But then, I thing that there is someone freaking playing with this, and it doesn't make me happy at all. How sad...

Anyway, if this is true by any chance, my theory is that they used two different vans to confuse people...but then again...how come they have the same plate number????? Photo Shop, my darlings....

He is alive, but this is not a proof...Holy Cow....how can people be so mean...???

I feel sad now.... Sad
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 pm

yaya wrote:
michellemissesmjj wrote:well if we think realistically about it. one van brought him to the corernors office and another brought him to where ever that place is? just a thought.

that's true. just cuz the vans don't match, it doesn't debunk the whole thing. and actually i would think it would be better to use a couple of vans if you're trying to pull off something this extreme. so i'm not throwing it out of the water just yet.

not to mention that even in normal situations they sometimes use different vans, the van that brought someone in may be out when the body needs to be transferred somewhere else.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:13 pm

yaya wrote:

These are true comments, I never thought about it that way but it makes sense! I am feeling better again, I am going to watch this space. bounce
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:13 pm

yaya wrote:when was the video posted on abc? is there a date anywhere?

When I click and go to their "Home", the correct time is right now, and it is also the top video watched today??? So I am assuming that it was posted today???
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Is it possible that all of the coroners vans in that county start with the #s 127 or 1276???
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:16 pm

I'll be interested to see if the family has an opinion on this. Their comments always make for interesting reading.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 pm

well ofrf course its possible especially if they were made to order at the time time and registered at the same time then there would be just a difference in probably one or 2 numbers on the plates.
michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 pm

I think that MJ has started to plant the seed of doubt on whether he is "dead" or not! Its just a matter of time IMO before the mainstream media starts to catch on. This could be MJ and the video doesn't necessarily had to have been filmed the day of the 25th! I think its a clue but thhis is my opinion only! Very Happy[/quote]

I agree 10000000000000000000000000000000%

First the message with a supposedly most likely animated Murray...Now a decoy jumping from a Coroner´s van...Next week might appear an impersonator being spotted coming on disguise till a SUV parked behind a building...And the doubts will increase, till we know what... lol! Razz Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 pm

affraid You guys ~ OMG!!! Michael could of been brought there (if that's the coroners office) at a separate time...because...***drum roll***...they would need his fingerprints, blood & body fluids to have his DNA incase it was ever requested or needed through the autopsy. The autopsy and photos could of been done on a deceased look alike that was termanilly ill (like we talked about before); however, if they had the REAL Michaels DNA & fingerprints, there would be no questions asked regarding the autopsy!!! Have I totally lost it? I have a million things going through my mind right now.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Like it was stated before, just because the vans are different doesn't mean that the video isn't credible. We keep asking for signs, and then when we get them, we sometimes become so paranoid that we overlook the big picture.

Okay, I remember watching CNN the day this all happened. My mom and I were watching as the coroner's van was going to the coroners. There were like three identical coroners vans that kept circling around one another. I remember my mom saying, they are circling those vans around one another so that we are confused as to which one has MJ in it. Since then, my mom was like "something's going on and MJ is not dead, he had to getaway". She is really good at breaking things down and actually came up with many of the things that have been posted on here (she's just too shy to post).

So bottom line, I think we just given another clue. Who said that in order for this to be a real video, the vans have to match perfectly? I sure don't. I'm taking this as a good sign.

Just maybe this was JCC's clue "last goodbye", I don't know. I still think there is a reason for the video. Even on MJHD, one person went to check when the video had been uploaded to liveleak.com and it had been just been uploaded "7 hours" before it was brought to the MJHD forum. There is that number 7 again. Coincidence I think not.

I am still happy with this. Sending love, peace, and light to all.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Savannah wrote:affraid You guys ~ OMG!!! Michael could of been brought there (if that's the coroners office) at a separate time...because...***drum roll***...they would need his fingerprints, blood & body fluids to have his DNA incase it was ever requested or needed through the autopsy. The autopsy and photos could of been done on a deceased look alike that was termanilly ill (like we talked about before); however, if they had the REAL Michaels DNA & fingerprints, there would be no questions asked regarding the autopsy!!! Have I totally lost it? I have a million things going through my mind right now.

OMG!!!! Savannah that is completely logical. I totally agree. That makes so much sense. High five girl!
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Savannah wrote:affraid You guys ~ OMG!!! Michael could of been brought there (if that's the coroners office) at a separate time...because...***drum roll***...they would need his fingerprints, blood & body fluids to have his DNA incase it was ever requested or needed through the autopsy. The autopsy and photos could of been done on a deceased look alike that was termanilly ill (like we talked about before); however, if they had the REAL Michaels DNA & fingerprints, there would be no questions asked regarding the autopsy!!! Have I totally lost it? I have a million things going through my mind right now.

That makes perfect sense! I never looked at it that way. Now this has been released I wouldn't be surprised if people start asking for the DNA and it has to be shown to prove Michael really "died". Great thinking Savannah!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Awww...shucks, it was nothing girls. I love you
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:27 pm

lovelidae wrote:Like it was stated before, just because the vans are different doesn't mean that the video isn't credible. We keep asking for signs, and then when we get them, we sometimes become so paranoid that we overlook the big picture.

Okay, I remember watching CNN the day this all happened. My mom and I were watching as the coroner's van was going to the coroners. There were like three identical coroners vans that kept circling around one another. I remember my mom saying, they are circling those vans around one another so that we are confused as to which one has MJ in it. Since then, my mom was like "something's going on and MJ is not dead, he had to getaway". She is really good at breaking things down and actually came up with many of the things that have been posted on here (she's just too shy to post).

So bottom line, I think we just given another clue. Who said that in order for this to be a real video, the vans have to match perfectly? I sure don't. I'm taking this as a good sign.

Just maybe this was JCC's clue "last goodbye", I don't know. I still think there is a reason for the video. Even on MJHD, one person went to check when the video had been uploaded to liveleak.com and it had been just been uploaded "7 hours" before it was brought to the MJHD forum. There is that number 7 again. Coincidence I think not.

I am still happy with this. Sending love, peace, and light to all.

Jeepers, I think you could be right. Nice work, your on top of it.lol!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 pm

that is an excellent point!!! and very much possible!!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:29 pm

if this really is mj why would he even be in the coroner van??? couldnt they just get a doll in that stretcher to foold the press???i mean, it was covered anyway...i dont think its real..
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 pm

This is exactly a strong point and matches a real case that happened here on Brazil 17 years ago, (and i was discussing with Annieisnotokay today).A guy involved on a scandal literally bought a body, and the coroner used his original print to identify the deceased one, as himself...He made surgeries and moved first for Argentina, than Urugay, than Caymmans...His only mistake was come back here to meet his lover, and got murdered by his enemies.

So...Maybe Mike was going there to leave his samplers, exactly as the guy here on Brazil,and then take a flight afterwards for a place with no name!
Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

One thing!

In the van where Michael's ¨body¨was put, there was also a policeman inside with the body!
From the van in the video, it's only getting out 1 person, and it's not the policeman!
So this is not the same van filmed from helicopter!
But what if Michael was brought from somewhere else with a different van? What if what we saw as a body was just a decoy?

And if someone wants to joke around, i think they would dress someone as MJ and filmed him showing himself in some place, BUT NOT PLAYING WITH CORONER'S VAN!!!!!!!!!!

Think about this! It's illegal IMO!
I think the video is true, even if is another van!
And I don't think that Michael would put himself in that white bag just to be filmed by the media!

It might be that in the vid the person who is getting out is the decoy!!

I hope the truth will be revealed as soon as it can!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 pm

I am curious to see if the media pounces all over this in the same rabid way that they accepted and blindly jumped on yesterday's drug story.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Savannah , I think you are right - the Video showed Michael going in a room with a bodyguard ... that could be the Coroner's Office and they could doing the fingerprints - Body Fluids - Blood and His DNA and after that he could have left w/out being noticed !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Good thinking, but I have a question about this-aren't his fingerprints at the least on file since he was arrested. I'm not sure about the DNA, but the fingerprints should should be in the system.

I'm not trying to shoot down a theory, just asking is all, so we can get to the bottom of this video.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:35 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I am curious to see if the media pounces all over this in the same rabid way that they accepted and blindly jumped on yesterday's drug story.

there is nothing about it on my t.v. or news sites yet. but i'm watching.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 pm

OMG! Well! It looks like MJ anyway. He just hopped out of the coroner's van with one his handlers assistance and walked in the building. Excuse me! Why would this video come out exactly 2 months after his death? Is someone messing with those of us that believe he is alive or what? I don't get it! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 pm

bibi wrote:if this really is mj why would he even be in the coroner van??? couldnt they just get a doll in that stretcher to foold the press???i mean, it was covered anyway...i dont think its real..

Maybe the "look alike" died sooner than the doctor/doctors thought he would, and they had to get Michael to the coroners office right away to get his samples. Didn't someone just say that there were 3 vans circling each other to try to fool the press??? The look alike in 1, and Michael in the other. Just a thought... Laughing
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next