Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

+65
MJfan777
summer+sc3nt
ziffes
MJSmile4Us
SmoothCriminal
queenpanther55
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
mjthelegendlives
hasil
xXxAmyxXx
CantStopLovingU
silvy
morla
IWSICS
dunno_it
Another.Part.Of.Me
Airun
Speechless
MJFOREVER
Ivonne
PinkLizard
anotherpartofme
Sweet1
nlb
bibi
lovelidae
emanviam
Banessa
CharlieBarley
Savannah
rellababy
Lorrie
StenniZ
Ena
pumpkin
Thetruth
endlessfire
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
GirlSaturday
Grace
DawneVee
DreamsComeTrue
Willa
MJJ Love
jpresley
NikkiKat22
phoenix
ishealive
Smelly
mir26
zembla
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Rach
muffin56
kdkennedy74
just_friend
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
annieisnotokey
CantlivewithoutMJ
neverlandsfairy
michellemissesmjj
69 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 8 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by rellababy Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 am

Is there any footage of this van from the point on? I dont recall seeing any???

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 8 Article11958270580a5d50
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 8 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by StenniZ Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 am

[quote="mjthelegendlives"]
annieisnotokey wrote:Wanna make things even more freaky??

This is the pic that everybody is comparing to the MJ-jumping-off-van footage:

It was posted originally by the Daily Mail UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195827/Was-Michael-Jackson-killed-injection-ease-pain-Police-quiz-stars-doctor.html[/quote]

The officer at the right where the van's backdoor is opened...dunno but isn't his back kind a weird? like too curvy? or is someone standing behind him?

His back looks funny, because the door is in front of him. The back door has a round shape to it, making it look as if he has a 'dent' in his back. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 am

[quote="StenniZ"]
mjthelegendlives wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Wanna make things even more freaky??

This is the pic that everybody is comparing to the MJ-jumping-off-van footage:

It was posted originally by the Daily Mail UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195827/Was-Michael-Jackson-killed-injection-ease-pain-Police-quiz-stars-doctor.html[/quote]

The officer at the right where the van's backdoor is opened...dunno but isn't his back kind a weird? like too curvy? or is someone standing behind him?

His back looks funny, because the door is in front of him. The back door has a round shape to it, making it look as if he has a 'dent' in his back. Smile

I think I am seeing a Person's Stomach behind that Helicopter Operator next to the Coroner's Van ... that Huge Guy ...??!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:25 am

does anyone knows when was this picture publish?
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 am

i think the 6 looks as fake as it can be the 6 on the mj walking out alive video that 6 looks real to me? or is the 6 on the van the 6 that americans yus(omg im so not a wake dont even know how to spell it anymore please tell me the right word people:P)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 am

Savannah wrote:This is gonna be so much fun tonight as people get on here and read the latest news of the day. I loved your response IWSICS!!! How many want to bet that 9 out of 10 use the smiley: affraid after reading this thread!!! (lol) Well, I'm off to my sons back to school night, and I expect this to be figured out and totally solved by the time I get home, oky doky? rabbit Be back soon guys. (((hugs & much love)))

haha thank you honey! Smile and i just love the affraid face! i think it pretty much summed up my own when i watched that video a couple (of hundred) times! Very Happy
it's exciting! love and hugs to you! Smile
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 am

Rachel wrote:I'm confused now because if the coroner's office is below the hospital why did they have the helicopter airlift the "body" to another location?

wasnt it only reported that michael got out of the van?
and not where (hospital,la corner?) dont know it for sure.
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 am

Hmmmm interesting i hve'nt seen this before lol that body coming out of the helicopter looks like a blow up doll
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 am

OK So, many of us believe that the O2 guy was not MJ. I have to wonder if Michael was already gone before all of this went down. By gone I mean, left CA.

Maybe, just maybe it was the O2 guy you see jumping out of the van. We always wondered why MJ would use the O2 guy in the first place right?

Then I watched the video of the coroners van entering the "tunnel" up to where we believe the video was taken.

If you watch this clip starting at around 3:45 - 4:00 you will see the van enter the enclosure, and on the bottom right of the tunnel entrance, you can see a guard, or someone who does enter the tunnel. This is what I was saying last night - maybe whoever took the video was someone who worked at the coroners office. He knew that MJ's body was on it's way in. So the van goes in, he follows - it doesn't appear as if ANYONE ELSE is around the entrance other than this one guard.

So he could have run up the tunnel to see what happened, and then discovers that someone, whether it is the O2 guy or MJ jumps out of the van. No wonder he is breathing like he is in shock. If he works for the coroners office, that would certainly explain the hesitation of posting the video. Someone could put two and two together and maybe he would be in danger of losing his job or something.

Just my thoughts ....

Here is the video you can clearly see a man or guard slipping into the tunnel after the van pulls in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvDlZlDUvo
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:22 am

I also noticed that the man who helps "MJ" out of the van looks as if he was WAITING THERE. If you watch the van pull up and stop, it doesnt seem like there is enough time for the man to get out, fix his suit, get to the back of the van ect. It happens so fast it looks like the man in the suit is waiting there and then opens the door.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 am

OK I watched it again - WHATS WRONG WITH ME !!LOL

You can clearly see SUIT GUY is standing there waiting for the van. Sorry I need some sleep
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:29 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 am

If you pay attention before the van parks, the suit guy is already there standing, and giving a sign with his hand.You can also clearly see his shadow on the wall before the car stops.And MJ´s body guards always wear black suits, and this one have a grey suit, I think he is some sort of Agent.I think he was there to make sure that "Mysterious Jumping Man" would be leaded on security to his "sampler" point. pirat
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 am

first let me say i dont know what to think anymore so
second i watched the video again and i dont wanna hurt anybodys feelings or anything but it keep asking myself some stuff and it buggs me like hell, so i though why not post it NOW IM GETTING TO THE POINT Razz

*Why would michael get in this van and not in to hideing somewhere.

*The 'michael' from the van is not the michael from the ambulance(look at hes hair).

*Why is it posted now, i dont think the video is fake but maybe its not mj and some stupid police people want some fun by fooling us

*Is michael really that small, i thought he was bigger/taller??

*I dont hear anybody say no whoo hoo its just a siren, i think

Just my feelings about the video right now Razz what do you all think of it does it makes a little bit sense?
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 am

MJFOREVER wrote:first let me say i dont know what to think anymore so
second i watched the video again and i dont wanna hurt anybodys feelings or anything but it keep asking myself some stuff and it buggs me like hell, so i though why not post it NOW IM GETTING TO THE POINT Razz

*Why would michael get in this van and not in to hideing somewhere.

As Savannah said to take new samplers, so the autopsy would have updated new data, to make it "real"
Suspect
*The 'michael' from the van is not the michael from the ambulance(look at hes hair).

He is wearing a hood. Cool

*Why is it posted now, i dont think the video is fake but maybe its not mj and some stupid police people want some fun by fooling us

To loose his job and well spent a few months on jail?Very clever he´d be, cause the video was not even sold. cheers

*Is michael really that small, i thought he was bigger/taller??

He is tall, but is leaning, and also the Grey Suit Man seems to be 6 feet or more. geek

*I dont hear anybody say no whoo hoo its just a siren, i think

Its says whoo hoo and then the siren exactly when he comes inside

Just my feelings about the video right now Razz what do you all think of it does it makes a little bit sense?

And I stand with the 2 vans theory. lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 am

IDK whether this link has been posted b4 but I thought I'd share it with u guys Very Happy
http://www.anorak.co.uk/celebrities/220770.html

this news agency called Anorak (never heard of them in my life though,,) also believes that the man in the video is Michael Jackson.

do any of u guys know whether Anorak is just another gossip site like TMZ or are they reliable? thank you Smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 am

Hey is it just me or does it look like there are 2 people standing in the garage at the very beginning of this video but only 1 helps him out of the van. If so, where did the other one go?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 am

well someone was saying that prince was there too. but i watched it over and over and couldn't see that. at what point in the video do you see another person?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 am

Repost from another treat i started... about the same subject..

i dont know if this treat is already in this forum. but look at this video...

and here is a pic that proves that the numberplate's are the same...

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 8 Livele10

what do you think you guys???

oh since when do coroner staff walk around in black suites???

Last edited by ziffes on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 am; edited 3 times in total
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:21 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Hey is it just me or does it look like there are 2 people standing in the garage at the very beginning of this video but only 1 helps him out of the van. If so, where did the other one go?

First I thought there were too Suit Men, but then I noticed was his shadow on the wall.

I talked with someone who suggested Prince being there, indeed suggested that the "Mysterious White Shirt Man" who jumps from the van, to be Prince instead of Mike, cause supposedly Michael was too small.Tough if was Prince instead of Michael as some are saying, first: what was he doing there sneaking, in the back part of the Coroner´s Van?Second, how the hell he got inside there?Third, why people would celebrate his arrival with Woo Hoo, instead of cheer him for the recently tragical passing of his beloved daddy?
Rolling Eyes

So I stick with Moonwalk Man being the Mysterious Jumping one.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 am

yaya wrote:well someone was saying that prince was there too. but i watched it over and over and couldn't see that. at what point in the video do you see another person?

At the very beginning as the van is just starting to enter. It is like there are 2 men standing in there and as soon as the van starts to pull in one of them steps back and is not seen again.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:25 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Hey is it just me or does it look like there are 2 people standing in the garage at the very beginning of this video but only 1 helps him out of the van. If so, where did the other one go?

First I thought there were too Suit Men, but then I noticed was his shadow on the wall.

I talked with someone who suggested Prince being there, indeed suggested that the "Mysterious White Shirt Man" who jumps from the van, to be Prince instead of Mike, cause supposedly Michael was too small.Tough if was Prince instead of Michael as some are saying, first: what was he doing there sneaking, in the back part of the Coroner´s Van?Second, how the hell he got inside there?Third, why people would celebrate his arrival with Woo Hoo, instead of cheer him for the recently tragical passing of his beloved daddy?
Rolling Eyes

So I stick with Moonwalk Man being the Mysterious Jumping one.

hmm, i'm still convinced it's michael...and not prince. i don't think prince is that tall yet. and michael appears shorter cuz he's hunched over and the man in the suit looks pretty tall. but that's just my opinion! Very Happy
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:34 am

i don't think it is prince.. that would just be to sick..
and he is not that tall judging from this picture..

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 8 13965910

Last edited by ziffes on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

hmm, i'm still convinced it's michael...and not prince. i don't think prince is that tall yet. and michael appears shorter cuz he's hunched over and the man in the suit looks pretty tall. but that's just my opinion! Very Happy[/quote]

Im too convinced him to be indeed Michael, its why I called Moonwalk Man to be the
Mysterious one. I was just remarking what someone had said about Prince
being the one who jumps, what does not make sense at all. Also, the second
"man" standing is a shadow of the suit man on the wall, as I already
said.
Razz
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 am

Thanks for clearing up the mystery of the other man. I think I have watched it a few too many times.

I also do not believe for a minute that is Prince. Someone made a comment somewhere about this couldn't be Michael because he was frail and could not jump out of a van like that. I happen to disagree. I am sure if we seen him on stage dancing at his "final rehearsal" then he could jump out of a van with no problem. If this was going to be in MJ's words "you ain't seen nothing yet" then there is no way that he was not going to dancing around that stage like the old days and also, didn't someone say in an interview that it was like watching magic, he was back. Now tell me Michael couldn't jump!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFMe5KhBGE

this is a little more detailed footage of the coroner van in motion to the garage...I did notice a solid garage door being closed as opposed to the chain-type door from the "mystery" video
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Thanks for clearing up the mystery of the other man. I think I have watched it a few too many times.

I also do not believe for a minute that is Prince. Someone made a comment somewhere about this couldn't be Michael because he was frail and could not jump out of a van like that. I happen to disagree. I am sure if we seen him on stage dancing at his "final rehearsal" then he could jump out of a van with no problem. If this was going to be in MJ's words "you ain't seen nothing yet" then there is no way that he was not going to dancing around that stage like the old days and also, didn't someone say in an interview that it was like watching magic, he was back. Now tell me Michael couldn't jump!!!!!

lol, i agree. i never believed that whole frail, 120 lb story...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:48 am

Question yes, plz let it be real. Wished the person would have focus on the number plate so we could see it clearly as it was mentioned it was the correct number.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 am

there are TWO vans.

check out this video, here you can see the diference between the vans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SHeF4KlV0

and i'm not sure but i think LA coroner doesnt have undergroung garage, someone know something about it?
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:54 am

MJalive wrote:there are TWO vans.

and i'm not sure but i think LA coroner doesnt have undergroung garage, someone know something about it?

On this link the body looks a lil tad too flat and it's light weight as it seems to bounced when let down and again when the stretcher was pushed away..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 am

Human_nature wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFMe5KhBGE

this is a little more detailed footage of the coroner van in motion to the garage...I did notice a solid garage door being closed as opposed to the chain-type door from the "mystery" video

The chain-type door is inside the building.

That could be too. But I just think if this is the building the guy is claiming to have filmed this at..the approach to the garage is very different.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:

On this link the body looks a lil tad too flat and it's light weight as it seems to bounced when let down and again when the stretcher was pushed away..

the body and the ''michael'' are too short to be him!
i think that video may have been done last week or years ago, cause we dont have evidences about the date.
maybe michael is showing to rest of the world that MAYBE he is alive (like a message) ... cause is to much coincidence this video exactly 2 months later!

FOX news and SKY news were filming the van on the street, but i still havent found the video of the van arriving at the coroner (if that video exist).

but i believe that video is not the van arriving at the coroner... i have doubts about if there are a underground garage or not cause the bulding is old.
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFMe5KhBGE

I think you may be right! The gates don't match. On this video you can clearly see the gate closing down and on the other one is a chain-like gate! scratch Thanks GITM for posting this video! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 am

Human_nature wrote:

2 videos here :

and I think it's an underground garage.

did u see my video??
NOT ARE the same van.
or this video is fake (by some retard)
or fake like a message from michael, you know.
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

MJalive wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:

the body and the ''michael'' are too short to be him!
i think that video may have been done last week or years ago, cause we dont have evidences about the date.
maybe michael is showing to rest of the world that MAYBE he is alive (like a message) ... cause is to much coincidence this video exactly 2 months later!

FOX news and SKY news were filming the van on the street, but i still havent found the video of the van arriving at the coroner (if that video exist).

but i believe that video is not the van arriving at the coroner... i have doubts about if there are a underground garage or not cause the bulding is old.

Yes, it's odd that we get videos of what ever but never the one that show it arrived at the coroner's office building.. Someone is bound to know whether there is an uncerground garage in that building...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 am

OK i saw the underground garage now, thank you very much.

BUT STILL HAVE TWO VANS.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/14/28/45/04/df10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/14/28/45/04/fake10.jpg

Last edited by MJalive on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:20 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 am

So at the end, it was toooooooooooooo good to be true...Tough remains the question, how the hell they got the van to make the video?

So...Hmm wondering, maybe someone hired by him, pulled this fake one, to show what really had happened that day?However this option would sound too far-fetched.

Gettin depressed once more...Dunno till when I will handle Sad

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 am

Sorry double post

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 am

Well, only have this to say.. Where are the smart a$$ Media!? Shouldn't they have been following the van from point one to end.. Lol... seems like they are only good at printing false reports but not good enough on picking up trails... pig
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 am

MJalive wrote:OK i saw the underground garage now, thank you very much.

BUT STILL HAVE TWO VANS.

I have been looking hours now for a decent pic of the backside of an LA county coroner's van. My search led me to this site: http://www.code2high.com/coroner.htm. No pic of a van's back side there, but you can check out the other vehicles. If you have a look at the station equipment (you can enlarge the pics by clicking on them) you can clearly see that the lettertypes and whatnot on the trucks, cars etc. are never a 100% match. Some letters are surrounded by black shadows, while in other vehicles they're just blue. Just thought I'd share.
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 am

MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next