Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

+73
Alfaomega
MiaPaparazzi
Gabriel Walker
Mjhasabigcrotch
aamj07
MJJ1982
Kuki
Minyaweth
nohype
beachgirl
Red Velvet
endlessfire
The Divine Mrs Jones
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJSmile4Us
kdkennedy74
SeeingClues
hungry
meleah3
MJILOVEUMOST
michellemissesmjj
jade jackson
I.Run.Away
dontmakeitfactual
jpresley
pumpkin
Lorrie
clover
SmoothCriminal
STARbaybeeRoqk
applehead
Ena
Loree
emanviam
summer+sc3nt
beverleyflossy
IWSICS
dancer1792
GirlSaturday
anotherpartofme
Rach
MJFoReVeRandAlways
PETTINA2393
Savannah
ballongiraf
Smelly
phoenix
PinkLizard
ishealive
Jubilee
MJFOREVER
Another.Part.Of.Me
zembla
ilprincipe
michaelinspiresme
just_friend
Grace
rellababy
mjthelegendlives
mjj29081958
Sweet1
DreamsComeTrue
mysticallymagestically
nlb
Human_nature
CantStopLovingU
PYT
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
Banessa
Liberian.Girl.
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
77 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 5 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Rachel wrote:I'm starting to feel sad for Dr Murray Sad

Is anyone else?!

I should work for his defense team!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 5 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Is anyone else?!
I started feeling sorry for him yesterday - his accent and voice makes me go 'awww' so I now have a soft spot for him because he's adorable.

Annie - We're reading faster than you can type babe - What's the next chapter
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Is anyone else?!

i dont know. My brain stopped functioning a few hours ago scratch
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:57 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
I should work for his defense team!! lol!

lol! You so should! In fact, maybe you should twitter him and offer your services?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm

I second that Rachel! No The man couldn't say anything and is still not sharing all that he knows! I guess MJ hired/trusted him for that reason! just my thought!

@Annie You would be a better defense lawyer than the ones he currently has! lol At least you have an idea of what happened Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Help me Annie, you're restoring my Faith.

Annie are you OK?~ Keep going.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Is anyone else?!

yes i also am at times...when i read what people post about him because if michael isnt dead there calling murray a murderer like people called michael a pedophile and molester...i cant even imagine how murray feels...if michael is alive he probably feels bad for him also
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Help me Annie, you're restoring my Faith.

Annie are you OK?~ Keep going.

I'm more than ok. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:01 pm

I am simply impressed....

Your theory makes much sense to me!

Thank you, Annie for doing this!!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Great Theory Annie,
Thank you! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Is anyone else?!

Yes, the poor man is in over his head.....kinda like poor Uncle Eddie probably is..... I know I have to be patience and see what happens! Razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Ive just started reading your theory today and i must say im impressed Smile im glad it doznt involve tweets from people and clues
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by clover Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Good theory Annie! Can we have a thread on this without any comments in it so we can read it all together? I'm finding it really difficult going through all the pages when i want to re read something!!
clover
clover
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:16 pm

clover wrote:Good theory Annie! Can we have a thread on this without any comments in it so we can read it all together? I'm finding it really difficult going through all the pages when i want to re read something!!

Yah me too ive read as far as page 7 so far
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

clover wrote:Good theory Annie! Can we have a thread on this without any comments in it so we can read it all together? I'm finding it really difficult going through all the pages when i want to re read something!!

The comments in between add momentum... lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Annie,
I have just began to read and I was thinking, Maybe , you could possibly POST ALL OF YOUR THEORY parts in your original first post , so we can easily find it instead of searching for your posts through 7 pages....

What do you think?
I have read the 1st 3 and I absolutely love your thought process. You have great writing skills and you write in a way that all can understand.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Blessings!
BAck to reading now...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 pm

MJJ Love wrote:Hi Annie,
I have just began to read and I was thinking, Maybe , you could possibly POST ALL OF YOUR THEORY parts in your original first post , so we can easily find it instead of searching for your posts through 7 pages....

What do you think?
I have read the 1st 3 and I absolutely love your thought process. You have great writing skills and you write in a way that all can understand.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Blessings!
BAck to reading now...

I like my messy thread. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Peeps! Stop distracting Annie from writing the next chapter!!! Razz lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Peeps! Stop distracting Annie from writing the next chapter!!! Razz lol!

AGREED.

EVERYONE:
MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 5 Itstimetostoppostingcat

(except you Annie. You may keep writing Very Happy )
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Awww Ballon that's so cute!!!!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:32 pm

ONE LAST NOSE SURGERY & DIPRIVAN: As you know, JL’s most recent nose surgery didn’t go as expected. Dr. Klein messed up and now needs to fix it. That nose has to look right by the time JL will be boarding the plane to London.
AK tells MJ he won’t perform the surgery in his office. He can’t risk having the paparazzi or anybody else finding out what he is doing. He convinces MJ to perform the surgery at his house. MJ is not too thrilled with the idea, but reluctantly accepts.
AK has one more request. He won’t prescribe the necessary drugs because he doesn’t want to be linked with this surgery and wants to eliminate the “paper trail” associated with it. MJ will have to get the drugs from another source, but he doesn’t really know exactly how.
AK explains to MJ that he can use any other enabling Hollywood doctor. He describes how Propofol is illegally used in the medical field and helps him write the “script”. He tells him that he should ask for Propofol to be used as a sleeping aid, he should explain he already used it back in the day, during the Germany leg of his 1997 tour and he should talk a lot about his insomnia problems.
MJ doesn’t have the courage to call a doctor at first. He tests the waters with Nurse Cherylin Lee. She refuses to collaborate but offers her services and leaves her business cards behind. One night JL was feeling really sick, hot on one side cold on the other, one bodyguard found her card and gave her a call to ask if she could do something. She wasn’t in California, so she couldn’t help much.
Finally MJ, through a net of shady enabling doctors and Dr. Murray himself (who is on a verge of a nervous breakdown, but agrees to anything and everything MJ / JL ask him to do) gets all the medication AK asked for:
- Midazolan
- Diazepam
- Lidocaine
- Propofol / Diprivan
In fact, just to make sure everything was going to work out ok, he orders insane amounts of each drug. He doesn’t want AK not performing the surgery because he ran out of one drug. He wouldn't tolerate another setback. The pressure is too high.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Ok I am emotional at the moment and feeling so bad for Jack London and Dr Murray, even Klein. WTF is wrong with me??????
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok I am emotional at the moment and feeling so bad for Jack London and Dr Murray, even Klein. WTF is wrong with me??????

There's nothing wrong with you Rachel. An extremely good writer touches your emotions, makes you part of the story-takes you on the journey with them. study
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok I am emotional at the moment and feeling so bad for Jack London and Dr Murray, even Klein. WTF is wrong with me??????

That's how good I am with my writing. The characters became "real" and you feel for them now. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Go, Annie!

I'm SO glad I didn't stick with this thread when you began posting last night! Very Happy It's already the next day, and you're still not done.

So far, so good. You're doing an excellent job making all of the pieces fit. My main issues are:

(1) The complexity of it all (I'm a believer in an Occam's Razor approach to life, which stresses that the simplest version of events are most likely to be correct). In a previous comment on this thread you responded to someone that it's not that simple, and that's a major concern to me.

(2) I don't believe many of the things you account for are factual in the first place (for example, the media reports regarding the weird writings about children and whatnot allegedly found in Michael's Holmby Hills room).

(3) The intricate planning and hiring of people for trickery purposes doesn't mesh with my perception of Michael's character. I don't think his spirituality and compassion would allow him to "stoop that low," and I also strongly believe that people greatly underestimate Michael's inner strength and ability to deal with the media/bashing. He'd been putting up with it for nearly four decades, and I'd bet large sums of money that, as he aged, it didn't affect him and his actions as much as some think.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you've described some aspects of the situation perfectly. Can't wait to see the grand finale showing us how you think Michael pulled off the actual death.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:43 pm

nlb wrote:

There's nothing wrong with you Rachel. An extremely good writer touches your emotions, makes you part of the story-takes you on the journey with them. study

Agreed! Annie no wonder you were taking long to post your theory. This has been well thought! I agree with Rachel I am feeling compassion even for Arnie the Pimp Klein! Just my thought! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Annie you have me HOOKED!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm sat here in full blowm tears Sad

God I'm such a wreck!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:45 pm

@Lorrie: I stick to my original disclaimer. Razz

DISCLAIMER: Feel free to comment between my posts, but let me warn you about a thing: I'm not going to defend my theory. It's my story -based on my feelings, beliefs and research- and I stick to it. In a way it's my closure and it comes from my heart, so I don't have the energy or intention to argue over it. If you love it and gives you hope, I will be extremely happy. If you don't buy it, it's completely ok but I won't try to convince you.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Awwww Rach don't cry
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Rachel wrote:I'm sat here in full blowm tears Sad

God I'm such a wreck!

Awww Sweets don't Cry! Annie is doing such a fabulous job with her theory that I am sure we'll have plenty to smile about when she is done posting it! flower
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:52 pm

I am apologize about saying anything bad About Dr. Murray - and Kenny Feeding Michael -Airplane Style - ROFLMAOXD ! I am loving the theory so much ... Please Continue Annie .. I am speechless at this point!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Man oh man...I am just dying to ask Annie a question.

Patience is a virtue...lol... so I will pull myself together and calmly WAIT until she has completed the theory.
Question

By the way, we should start a petition to nominate Annie for a Pulitzer Prize. Her writing is quite impressive.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:57 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Man oh man...I am just dying to ask Annie a question.

Patience is a virtue...lol... so I will pull myself together and calmly WAIT until she has completed the theory.
Question

By the way, we should start a petition to nominate Annie for a Pulitzer Prize. Her writing is quite impressive.

I'll sign that petition if it ever comes round!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Smelly wrote:

Question

Hahaha! Smelly I just noticed your avatar! That is exactly how I feel every time I read a new post from Annie! lol!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Banessa wrote:
Smelly wrote:

Question

Hahaha! Smelly I just noticed your avatar! That is exactly how I feel every time I read a new post from Annie! lol!

Me too! I think Annie is trying to teach us all a lesson in patience here. lol bounce bounce bounce
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Annie Hon , I am being patient & waiting ..... Please Give Me More ...!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 pm

@nlb the question is: Is she succeeding? lol Razz
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm here studying Nietzsche and reading Annie's story....LOL
I hope I'll remember witch teory I should write down at my exam...

lol!

bounce study bounce study bounce study bounce study bounce study
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Banessa wrote:@nlb the question is: Is she succeeding? lol Razz

Apparently not. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Rach,
Don't cry sweetie! Unfortunately, JL, Dr. Murray and whoever else was involved in MJ's hoax was nothing more than sacrificial lambs. I feel badly for JL (that poor man!). Just look at what his body went through at the coroner's office so MJ could have his pass to a normal life. I know he agreed but clearly he had no idea what he was in for, neither did Dr. Murray who is a nervous wreck. All, I can do is uplift Dr. Murray that God gives him peace. It's a sad situation. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Apparently not. Razz
lol! lol! ummmmm....nope! bounce bounce bounce Razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:23 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Apparently not. Razz

Shame on us!!! lol!

@DreamsComeTrue: I can imagine the look on your professor's face when he/she reads a theory on how Michael Hoaxed his death! affraid Priceless! LOL
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Rach,
Don't cry sweetie! Unfortunately, JL, Dr. Murray and whoever else was involved in MJ's hoax was nothing more than sacrificial lambs. I feel badly for JL (that poor man!). Just look at what his body went through at the coroner's office so MJ could have his pass to a normal life. I know he agreed but clearly he had no idea what he was in for, neither did Dr. Murray who is a nervous wreck. All, I can do is uplift Dr. Murray that God gives him peace. It's a sad situation. Keep the Faith!

Oh god that set me off even more Sad
I love the theory but I'm kind of hoping it's not true if these poor people went through all of this. I never thought I would say this but I feel so bad for Dr Murray. I hope he is vindicated of any crime (if charged with any) if this turns out to be true.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Rachel wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:Rach,

Oh god that set me off even more Sad
I love the theory but I'm kind of hoping it's not true if these poor people went through all of this. I never thought I would say this but I feel so bad for Dr Murray. I hope he is vindicated of any crime (if charged with any) if this turns out to be true.

Oh, GOD. I didn't mean to upset anybody. Embarassed
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:35 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Oh, GOD. I didn't mean to upset anybody. Embarassed

It wasn't you Hon and I LOVE the theory!

I'm just very emotional at the moment and seem to be set off by the slightest thing. Please don't think it's your fault because it's not. Today has been a toughie, I didn't realise how hard it would be, but I will be fine tomorrow Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 pm

JUNE 25TH: At around 01:30 a.m. rehearsals were wrapped for the day. MJ didn’t go home that night.

Back at the house, Dr. Murray was asked not to spend the night and CCTV cameras were disabled. All this was groundwork for JL’s final nose procedure.

JL was fully prepared for the event. He had an empty stomach and had taken a couple of diazepam to reduce his anxiety. Dr. AK was to perform the surgery at the break of dawn. Dr. Murray would arrive shortly after the procedure was finished to fulfill his daily activities.

Although Dr. Murray wasn’t fully explained of what was going to happen that night, he was warned that Dr. Klein might be doing some restoration work on “MJ’s” face at one point or another.

Around 06:00 a.m. Dr. AK sneaked in the house and went upstairs. He knew exactly where to go, he had detailed instructions of JL’s whereabouts in the mansion. He promptly set the surgical space. The procedure wasn’t at all complicated so he wasn’t too worried about the fact that he had been up all night having some drinks with a very handsome fellow.

Dr. AK asked JL what drugs he had already taken. “Just a couple of Diazepam, as you told me to”, he replied. He conveniently left out that he had been binging on drugs for the past couple of days and that he had a cold he’d been keeping at bay with ephedrine based cold medicines.

Dr. AK gave him some Midazolam first to produce drowsiness and began mixing Propofol and Lidocaine in the IV bag. At this exact moment something went TERRIBLY WRONG. Dr. AK got distracted for a split second and messed up the dosage. As soon as the substance went into JL’s body, he went into cardiac arrest. Dr. AK tried everything in his power to bring JL back, CPR, injections to his heart, etc. but everything failed.

After a while, an overwhelming fear took over him. His career would be over if anybody found out about this… He would go to jail… He had to protect himself! So, he covered his tracks as best as he could, wiped all his fingerprints, gathered all his equipment and took off making sure nobody saw him.

Dr. Murray was about to arrive a few minutes later…
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:42 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Was not expecting that twist to happen!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Rachel wrote:WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Was not expecting that twist to happen!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next