Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Seeing The Movie..

+43
2 Bad
tammay009
fa
Rach
newgirl1234
Pammy
ex_lurker
bibi
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
dunno_it
lou
neverlandprincess
lonelynation
ezzramj
city.gal1
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
LizzieBee
labkomj7
lovelidae
Human_nature
maria-c
marsheliamorgan
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJJ Love
Eva R
Harleyblonde
yaya
illusionist
Smelly
4evermichael71
Truth_or_Dare
CantStopLovingU
amber
SunShine
IndonesianGirl
andrea_garay2005
bel
ILuvUMoreMJ
suzzie
HeavyHearts
mjgirl86
WanaBstartnSthn
47 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Empty Re: After Seeing The Movie..

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i stood up as did my husband and started clapping at the end,but,no one else did,i dont care, i thought michael deserved a standing ovation,of course,i was giving him a hand for his genius move of his hoax too bounce

Yes. MJ deserves all of it. So much love. cheers
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:34 pm

lizziebee: GREAT VIDEO of your brother,and ALL i am glad to know my grandson ISNT the only one attempting to dance like michael,gunner(my grandson)LOVES billiejean and is ALWAYS trying to moonwalk,he hasnt mastered the thriller yet,LOL thanks for sharing this great video,i was laughin my butt off,he is pretty good THO,LOVE the way he uses his shoulder and all, and great going with the necklace, its perfect, NOW i want one, LOL HAHA
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm

yep,lizzie,i have a 2 year old grandson and he does the moonwalk well,he attempts it anyway,and of course,if shema gets a new mj shirt,he has to have one too,thats ok tho,i have made EVERYONE else in my family/house crazy watching michael over and over with my different dvd and movies etc. SO,he (gunner)can join me in my madness,and i am sure he will be just as happy as i IF michael does comeback,if not well,at least he can watch genuis in tapes and recordings,HE loves billiejean and will try to sing along to you are not alone and some of his other slow ones,he will just start humming and making up words,(the ones he doesnt know)along with the songs in the truck while we are going somewhere,my two FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TODAY you know?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:44 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/respectingmichaeljackson
please everbody sign this petition for mj
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:52 pm

There is no mention of death in the movie at all, most of documentaries made for him includes "Michael Jackson 1958-2009" there's none of that in the film, and the way Michael moved is a statement that he is very healthy.

I found that really odd too! Not once through the whole thing was anything mentioned about it. I sort of expected something about it, even just 1958-2009 – but nothing.
Also, when MJ was giving his ‘thanks’ speech to the dancers and crew, it just felt like he was looking right into the camera and was trying to get something across. Something about it, really made me feel weird. Whoever sees it soon, please pay attention to that part and tell me if you see anything weird about it.

Marsheliamorgan, I also found it really weird that Frank Dileo was listed as Co-Producer.

LizzieBee that video was absolutely ADORABLE!

Andd let me say.. that move during Billie Jean Wink DAMN
If you've seen the movie, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about *drools*
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:00 pm

@ lonelynation, yes, i know exactly which move you're talking about, lol. and it did seem to me he was speaking to us when he said his thanks.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:06 pm

After seeing the movie I agree with Rach-doesnt have much to do with the hoax-as far as "the movie theory" goes. Alot of things struckme odd-but it ma be wishful thinking onmy part-maybe they did not mention his "death" as to not upset the childen or rehash it for the fans. However,the woman who went with me left saying "I just think he is alive out there somewhere".
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:07 pm

UH,YEA lonely,WOOHOO hot hot hot on the billiejean,was squirming in my seat,and i know HUBBY KNOWS it wasnt due to him being in chair beside me, HAHAHAH lol! now,on a serious note,lonely,i dont know about u but,i kinda got the feeling he was "playing"up to the camera (of course being shot for rehearsal library etc.)but,at one point in the movie,i could have SWORN,he moved DIRECTLY in front of camera,as i have seen him do at concerts,i dont know,culd have been something a move or etc. he wanted to look at later on and work on i dont know,BUT,it seemed odd to me,AND here is something else,when the "big"penguin move was made,i was trying to explain to hubby it was coming up,HE noticed it,and then starting saying,you know,michael doesnt do insignificat moves or actions like that,HIS MOVES ARE BIG,staggering,so,if he wasnt cueing the music,HE was doubting it was the real michael,and hubby ISNT into the hoax theory per sea,he only listens about half the time to me talking and is ready to committ me so,i dont know,it just seemed sort of out of place and unlike michael move.i could be way wrong,but,i personally was thinking of these things and then like i said,the frank dileo thing?maybe i have MY wires crossed.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:18 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:lizziebee: GREAT VIDEO of your brother,and ALL i am glad to know my grandson ISNT the only one attempting to dance like michael,gunner(my grandson)LOVES billiejean and is ALWAYS trying to moonwalk,he hasnt mastered the thriller yet,LOL thanks for sharing this great video,i was laughin my butt off,he is pretty good THO,LOVE the way he uses his shoulder and all, and great going with the necklace, its perfect, NOW i want one, LOL HAHA

Hehe. Thank you. <3
Yeah Christian can't say Jackson yet so it's Mackons for now.
Aww...your grandson sounds adorable. Smile
My grandma and friend went to the movie with me last night and my grandma thought it would be nice to get some extra necklaces for my siblings. When the employee came in with the box of them, she told everyone to please not take any extras because they wanted to hand them out to everyone who bought tickets. Hehe. My grandma was even like, "We should hide our necklaces." Lol. I said, "Grandma!! I can't believe you said that!!" Lol. I love her to death. She cracks me up. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 pm

well,she was just thinking of your siblings,,i would have thought of it too, flower
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:23 pm

lonelynation wrote:There is no mention of death in the movie at all, most of documentaries made for him includes "Michael Jackson 1958-2009" there's none of that in the film, and the way Michael moved is a statement that he is very healthy.

I found that really odd too! Not once through the whole thing was anything mentioned about it. I sort of expected something about it, even just 1958-2009 – but nothing.
Also, when MJ was giving his ‘thanks’ speech to the dancers and crew, it just felt like he was looking right into the camera and was trying to get something across. Something about it, really made me feel weird. Whoever sees it soon, please pay attention to that part and tell me if you see anything weird about it.

Marsheliamorgan, I also found it really weird that Frank Dileo was listed as Co-Producer.

LizzieBee that video was absolutely ADORABLE!

Andd let me say.. that move during Billie Jean Wink DAMN
If you've seen the movie, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about *drools*

Thanks!
Hehe...I believe I do know what move you're talking about. LMAO!!! My grandma was sitting right next to me and it was awkward. She was like, "Look at the way he grabs his privates like that." She said it like 5 times. I was giggling so much. And after the 5th time she said it I was like, "I think he looks great." I couldn't tell grammy what I was really thinking now could I? *wink wink* Lol. He is one sexy man. And I'm such a dork. Hehe. flower
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:32 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I notice after watching the film slot of you seem to be talking about Michael like he's not here anymore. Do you guys think Michael is gone? I feel kind of indifferent. I walked away from the theater not knowing wat to think or how to feel. Do you feel that now that a lot of what we speculated regarding the movie, didn't actually happen, are you let down? Do you think he's really dead?

I don't. I never expected to see "clues" in the movie, so I'm at the same point as I was before. I still have hope. I didn't give up after they showed us a funeral, I won't give up because of the movie.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Yeah I was running on adrenaline at work today and I told someone "If anyone asks,I had a date with a hot 51 year old last night" (I still have not slept)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Dileo also coproduced Moonwalker
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:40 pm

About the "nonRIP" thing...I noticed that at the end they showed his name...and his picture..and the mood and music was kinda like you would expect to see RIP and the dates after the name...and there was a little pause ( or maybe it just seemed that way cause I was anticipating) and then...nothing...like it was done on purpose almost..as if to say..haha, fooled you! no RIP!
You know what I mean?
Did anyone else get that feeling or have I just been spending too much time on this forum? After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:42 pm

one thing I want to share. I've heard from a former member of this forum that one of the "mj informers" said that 'the TII FILM holds no clues at all that MJ has no control over it'. Heve you heard that too?
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:43 pm

dunno_it wrote:one thing I want to share. I've heard froma formemer member of this forum that one of the "mj informers" said that 'the TII FILM holds no clues at all that MJ has no control over it'. Heve you heard that too?

I remember something like that but I can;t remember who said it.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:About the "nonRIP" thing...I noticed that at the end they showed his name...and his picture..and the mood and music was kinda like you would expect to see RIP and the dates after the name...and there was a little pause ( or maybe it just seemed that way cause I was anticipating) and then...nothing...like it was done on purpose almost..as if to say..haha, fooled you! no RIP!
You know what I mean?
Did anyone else get that feeling or have I just been spending too much time on this forum? After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Lol

i felt the EXACT same way!! i was anticipating it and preparing myself for a moment of sadness, but nope...there was nothing like that at all. even after that point, i was still waiting for it...but it never came!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 pm

I remember hearing that-and it was concluded by some of us that this was so. HOWEVER-if MJ suddnly had to leave for some dangerous reason ppl working with him may knwo so they put clues in there? There was not alot-but it just did not feel "final" like Truth or Dare said ...maybe too much time on this forum...lol. Either way it was gonna be hot-he was really gonna do it-and so he has and he deserves us making the attendance.

@Truth or Dare...that is what I felt too...when they put up his name I was like "oh God here it comes"...then "love lives forever"(could be a softer and more inspiring way to say the same thing...but I was suddnely happy.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:55 pm

love lives forever

neverland,or anyone really,has anyone tried to see if this is an anagram?i am NOT good at that sort of thing,i was just thinking possibly if letters rearranged could it actually mean more?i dontknow,grasping at straws here,and LOL neverland,a date with a hot 51 year old,too cute,and thanks i didnt realize regarding moonwalker,and i have that movie,i am such a ditz sometimes,i think imite have been looking too hard.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:58 pm

i dontknow,i just didnt really get the feeling i was watching a dead person and usually i KNOW this sounds morbid,but,whenever,i watch a movie or etc. and see someone who has passed on ,i ALWAYS make the comment even in my OWN head, oh,well,their dead now,damn or something such as that,OR i have these thoughts like,"seeing" or imagining really what their last few minutes or days were like,even the simpilest tasks,i know morbid and OH so strange,especially when U DIDNT KNOW THEM personally.but,point is i NEVER got that feeling when watching this.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm not good with anagrams either-but I really don't think its one. Michael always talks about love.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:08 pm

@marshelia-neither did I...I don't know if it was intended that way-you know to make fans a little more celabratory and not be sad-I mean Kenny is a pretty happy guy and Michael(if he is gone) would not want us to mourn forever. I dunno-I left still thinking he was alive.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:22 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i dontknow,i just didnt really get the feeling i was watching a dead person and usually i KNOW this sounds morbid,but,whenever,i watch a movie or etc. and see someone who has passed on ,i ALWAYS make the comment even in my OWN head, oh,well,their dead now,damn or something such as that,OR i have these thoughts like,"seeing" or imagining really what their last few minutes or days were like,even the simpilest tasks,i know morbid and OH so strange,especially when U DIDNT KNOW THEM personally.but,point is i NEVER got that feeling when watching this.

Omg I know exactly what u mean! I felt the same way
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:love lives forever

neverland,or anyone really,has anyone tried to see if this is an anagram?i am NOT good at that sort of thing,i was just thinking possibly if letters rearranged could it actually mean more?i dontknow,grasping at straws here,and LOL neverland,a date with a hot 51 year old,too cute,and thanks i didnt realize regarding moonwalker,and i have that movie,i am such a ditz sometimes,i think imite have been looking too hard.

Okay so...I went to this site http://www.hasbro.com/scrabble/en_US/search.cfm
and tried to see how these words mixed up. These are the ones I thought you could use if you were going to try and find a hidden meaning. You can make your own message out of it. Good luck. king

Love

LEVO
levo \ adj turning toward the left

VOLE
vole voles voling voled \ v VOLED, VOLING, VOLES to win all the tricks in a card game

LO
lo \ interj -- used to attract attention or to express surprise

Lives

EVIL
evil evils \ n pl. -S something that is evil

VEIL
veil veils veiling veiled \ v -ED, -ING, -S to provide with a veil (a piece of sheer fabric worn over the face)

VIE
vie vies vying vied \ v VIED, VYING, VIES to strive for superiority

VILE
vile vilely vilest viler \ adj VILER, VILEST physically repulsive VILELY adv

VIS
vis \ n pl. VIRES force or power

Forever

ERE
ere \ prep previous to; before

ERR
err errs erring erred \ v -ED, -ING, -S to make a mistake

EVE
eve eves \ n pl. -S evening

EVER
ever \ adv at all times

FEE
fee fees feeing feed \ v FEED FEEING, FEES to pay a fee (a fixed charge) to

FER
fer \ prep for

FERE
fere feres \ n pl. -S a companion

FERVOR
fervor fervors \ n pl. -S great warmth or intensity

FEVER
fever fevers fevering fevered \ v -ED -ING, -S to affect with fever (abnormal elevation of the body temperature)

FOE
foe foes \ n pl. -S an enemy

FOR
for \ prep directed or sent to

FORE
fore fores \ n pl. -S the front part of something

FREE
free frees freeing freed \ v FREED FREEING, FREES to make free

FREE
free freest freer \ adj FREER, FREEST not subject to restriction or control

FREER
freer freers \ n pl. -S one that frees

FRERE
frere freres \ n pl. -S brother

FRO
fro \ adv away

FRORE
frore \ adj frozen

OF
of \ prep coming from

OR
or ors \ n pl. -S the heraldic color gold

ORE
ore ores \ n pl. -S a mineral or rock containing a valuable metal

OVER
over overs overing overed \ v -ED, -ING, -S to leap above and to the other side of

RE
re res \ n pl. -S the second tone of the diatonic musical scale

REFER
refer refers referring referred \ v -FERRED, -FERRING, -FERS to direct to a source for help or information

REV
rev revs revving revved \ v REVVED, REVVING, REVS to increase the speed of

ROVE
rove roves roving roved \ v ROVED, ROVING, ROVES to roam

VEER
veer veers veering veered \ v -ED, -ING, -S to change direction
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:00 pm

I believe there is a Disney connection as Thriller is a blantant rip off of the entire Haunted Mansion ride.
He gives a "thank you" speech near the end, he is talking to the dancers/singers, but it feels as if he is talking to US.
He says "please give me all your endurance, your patience and your understanding" while looking directly into the camera.
He says "it's all for love. L.O.V.E." multiple times, as well as "This Is It"

The words "love lives forever" are on the screen at the end. This is as close to a death refrence as it gets. NO dates, no "In memory of"...I think those wrods are a clue. I'm working on that....

“Love Lives Forever”

Revile Verve Fools

Evolves Fervor Lie

Life Revolves Over

"This Is It"
It Is Shit

“All for love, L O V E”

Fool all, revolve

Last edited by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 pm

labkomj7 wrote:after seeing the movie, i'm 1 billion percent he's alive...the biggest clue was in the end and after the credits...After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_smile
:O! What do you mean??what clue??? After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_question

After reading all that you guys said...I cant wait to see it on HAlloween!! Im dressing up as MJ aNd I will clap, sings, laugh, cry, whatever...I don't care what poeple think..if they don't have the common sense to get up and applaud at the ned..then I will feel really bad for them!!
I wish we could all go see it together..that feeling of love and unity that we all expect to find among movie goers would definetely be there!! After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_smile
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi guys! I just came back from the theater, I’m still ecstatic, guess it shows LOL

Well, I don’t know about the clues, I was so absorbed by Mike’s presence and performance and just the whole atmosphere that I couldn’t look for clues. I just didn’t have time to look for them. But no problem, I’ll see the movie again – I have two more dates with Mike, maybe I’ll be able to pay attention to possible clues then.

Instead of clues tonight I got one single, simple and extremely powerful message from Mike and that is ‘wake up and do something, make a contribution, make yourself useful, just do something’. It was so overwhelming, it’s incredible. The guy is incredible. BUT as I was leaving the theater I was thinking that there are so many sides to this “This Is It’, it can be interpreted in so many ways, positive ways. I hope people will open their eyes and really understand what Mike is saying, because it is so important.

The Earth Song girl in the end was here too, in Romania, so I guess it is just one version of the movie after all. Here too a lot of people got up and left the room as credits were running, but I stayed until the screen turned black. I wanted it to last longer, I had this feeling that it ended too soon.

A few more things that come to my mind right now: I did get the feeling that he was kind of playing with as throughout the movie. There are so many moments when the camera is so close to him as he performs, it left me almost breathless ( but I should mention that I stayed in the first row, only a few meters away from the giant screen. At times I felt as if it was going to swallow me or fall over me lol). The penguin I still find let’s say “unusual” – don’t bash me lol. At times I would be like ‘wow, is this how he really is?’, meaning I felt him sort of open, letting the guards down for a bit, I don’t know how to put it. A lot of times he looked straight into the camera, so that I interpret as speaking directly to us. I was expecting to see doubles after all that leaked footage, but it’s all Michael so I guess it was just aggressive marketing or something like that.
I was surprised to hear (and see during the credits) Threatened. And the bit from Speechless. Don’t know why, but I was thinking that if he were to select something from Invincible for a set list, it would be You Rock My World and Unbreakable. I love Invincible and I’ve always wanted to see a kick-*** choreography for Unbreakable.
Oh, and the humor, brilliant… ‘water, water’’ lol
Bottom line: the movie is brilliant. Can’t wait to go back there..

I don’t know if ‘love lives forever’ is an anagram. I tried it at this site : http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=love+lives+forever&t=1000&a=n. There’s a lot to read and I feel too restless right now

Well, sorry for the rant... This is my first post actually, but I’ve been lurking here for a while (and on MJHD since mid August, to be more precise). I just had to say these because I feel like I’m about to burst. I couldn’t sleep last night and now I know I’m not going to be able to sleep. Gonna be a zombie again tomorrow…

Take care!
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 pm

@ ex lurker, Hi and welcome to the forum and thanks for your post which I enjoyed reading. Hope you will continue to post your thoughts and ideas in the future.
After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_flower After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_flower After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_flower
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Wow..... I just came back home ..... and I have to admit that I´m so speechless and exhausted After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 D010 .....

The movie and its message is absolutly wonderful, i cant find the right words to describe what´s on my mind right now cuz there ARE NO WORDS to explain this.
You just FEEL it.
After the roller coaster of emotions during the past few months ,the pent-up tension( dunno if this is the right word for inner pressure) it was like someone lifted a weight from my mind and I gave vent to my feelings....
I couldn´t stop to cry...I´m still crying. Sad I´m gonna need some rest now to clear up my mind.
It was hard and I hope that the people finally understand what THIS IS IT means! but i doubt it....

This is so sad and it kinda makes me a bit angry to see some people walk out of the theatre laughin ....
WHY??? i know why.... because this is just a movie for them ....like any other movie....a little bit of Mikes music and dancemoves - nice -
thats what they think and the main point for these kind of people is that they have a voice in that chapter u know what i mean ?
like: " I watched it - I was part of it bla bla " .... No
but after leaving that theatre they go back to normal life and forgot about the message....

ITS TIME!!!!

Good night @all! After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 289

I love you all! Take care! After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 H025
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Well after seeing the movie Im more convinced than ever that mj is alive and there was a double Smile

@ pammy dont be sad girl our man is alive Smile and for those who laughed at him and walked away just ignore them and let them be so St*PID.
At my theatre there were like 4 people who left the movie while it was still playing, and after that when te movie was done ALL the people in the room where clapping and were wissleling(dont know the god word hope yall know what i mean)
I enjoyed every minute of it and im still exited bounce

I love you
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirl1234 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 pm

OMG! i missed the part after the credits! dammit! idk what i was thinking, i had to use the bathroom & walked out...could someone PLEASE message me & tell me what happens, what he says, etc?! (i left right after the "this is it" song stopped playing) i'd really appreciate it, thank you! btw i loved the movie! i thought he looked & sounded great! After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin although sometimes, i thought maybe there could have been a double? not sure though. After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_question
newgirl1234
newgirl1234

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:42 pm

@MJFOREVER: Thanks for your words *hugs* I know that he is alive or rather i believe he is after all the clues and stuff....but thats not what I wanted to say.... I´m sad because he had to go this far to make the ppl SEE whats goin on in the world .... He tried so many years and nobody listened to him..... thats soo sad.

Last edited by Pammy on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:42 pm

All I will say is the movie has made me 100% convinced Michael is alive Smile

There was NO evidence that he was a drug addict. The man was dancing and singing his heart out like I haven't seen him do in years. He was so in control and knew EXACTLY what he wanted and when he wanted it.

The movie was so upbeat. I mean I laughed, smiled, danced and sung all the way through. At no point did I want to cry. There wasn't a feeling like he was gone, just that he was away for a while and he will be back Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:45 pm

rach,we should have been at the theatre together,i was doing that too,course,i did have help hubby was dancing OMG,NO michael he isnt, LOL
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:45 pm

@Rachel: Same here... I also laughed , smiled and couldnt sit still on my place but there is still a feeling that he´s not coming back .... not that he is gone, im sure he is alive but hes not coming back performin on stage and stuff like that .... u know what I mean? Its too dangerous in my eyes . This movie was mainly to WAKE THE PEOPLE UP! To SAVE THE WORLD
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:@ ex lurker, Hi and welcome to the forum and thanks for your post which I enjoyed reading. Hope you will continue to post your thoughts and ideas in the future.
After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_flower After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_flower After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_flower

Thank you for the welcome, that's really sweet Very Happy I'm glad you enjoyed my 'rant', it was an adventure trying to put something down... all these thoughts and bits from the movie running in my head and the overwhelming emotions, not to mention my ongoing struggle when it comes to past tenses in English lol all these at 2.45 am... bounce

About the doubles issue, I remember that at one moment I had doubts, but I'm not sure right now. It was at this moment http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/039.jpg. I knew the pic and I was like 'hmmm' when I saw that part. I have to see it again, I'm really not sure. Question
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:51 pm

@pammy-we listened to him. He would have been heard more so if his voice had not been taken. I liked that he pointed out "people say oh the government-tey will take care of it but NO"...b/c he is right "they" dont care(u sing the rest of the song). Some may think that when he said "we have four years" he was referring to Presidential election but I dont even think Mj voted-thats my opinion I don't know. I am going by what he said in the last interview he had with Ebony-he "didnt keep up with politics".
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Pammy wrote:@Rachel: Same here... I also laughed , smiled and couldnt sit still on my place but there is still a feeling that he´s not coming back .... not that he is gone, im sure he is alive but hes not coming back performin on stage and stuff like that .... u know what I mean? Its too dangerous in my eyes . This movie was mainly to WAKE THE PEOPLE UP! To SAVE THE WORLD

I would like to think he is coming back but I can't be 100% sure. I am 100% positive Michael IS alive but I change daily as to whether or not he will reappear.

I believe parts of the movie were to wake people up to the enviroment and I thought the graphics to "Earth Song" were amazing. It really highlighted what is going on and he did mention it several times. I believe I read somewhere that that was his main focus for wanting to do the TII concerts.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:57 pm

AWWW Rach-same here. I am like crying thinking about how I felt last night. The woman who went with me and my brother even, se asked was he planning on putting that out to begin with? I said "that idea has been debated among SOME fans" She shook her head "I just think he is alive somewhere".

I am trying to be smart...you know KO is an upbeat guy and maybe just wanted fans to have the sweetness of what MJ is/was and for us to be happy and not continuing to mourn (b/c the ones who are not here are still mourning and on my off days ,even I am mourning) that is probably what "Love Never Dies" was all about. But did u think it was odd that the THIS IS IT sompanion album was produced by MJ and Ortega? And Michael wanted to thank all the dancers that danced with him before (or something I didnt see that line)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:05 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@pammy-we listened to him. He would have been heard more so if his voice had not been taken. I liked that he pointed out "people say oh the government-tey will take care of it but NO"...b/c he is right "they" dont care(u sing the rest of the song). Some may think that when he said "we have four years" he was referring to Presidential election but I dont even think Mj voted-thats my opinion I don't know. I am going by what he said in the last interview he had with Ebony-he "didnt keep up with politics".

Yes WE listened to him....but i guess we didnt send the message to others or didnt try hard enough to tell people whats going on in the world. They
are too blind to see.... MEDIA tell them all the lies.... they believe...

My thought about this quote: "We have 4 years" I think he was referring to 2012 maybe and what will happen.... about the ending of the Maya calender etc...
u might say now that these are only 3 years till 2012 .... this is true....me thinks that MJ´s movie was in the making long before 2009... possibly they started
filming in 2008 .....thats why he said "we have four years"

What do u think?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 pm

@pammy I agree-I read somewhere (may or may not be reliable) that he was concerned about the mayan calnder-and KO did say he was real concerned with all the horrible things going on right now-that he wanted ppl to hear those songs again. That grouped with his fans,and his kids was why he was doing this.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:34 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@pammy-we listened to him. He would have been heard more so if his voice had not been taken. I liked that he pointed out "people say oh the government-tey will take care of it but NO"...b/c he is right "they" dont care(u sing the rest of the song). Some may think that when he said "we have four years" he was referring to Presidential election but I dont even think Mj voted-thats my opinion I don't know. I am going by what he said in the last interview he had with Ebony-he "didnt keep up with politics".
He did not care for politics.....
He was referring to Global warming.
NASA has warned that we have only four years left to begin healing this planet before the damage is irreversible.
Michael was very environmentally aware.
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:06 pm

I cried in the beginning and at the end when they freeze framed his last pose. I started to really get upset - I want to write so much but I am emotionally drained right now. I just got home and seeing him and the movie really was a roller coaster ride of emotions. I will post my thoughts and "signs" tomorrow morning.

3 things I noticed the most.

No RIP, No born and passed dates
He sang "I just cant stop loving you and at the end turned to us (camera) and said YOU like he was singing it to us.
The end when he mentions 4 years
How he asked us to be patient and how he said he wants to provide us with escape.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 am

I have some worlds to say:

Did you make a count of how many clothes did he use? Just a few. So how many days did he really rehearsed?
If he rehearsed just a few days how did he got so thin ? ( comparing the MJ in orange pants with the MJ in his "last day clothes"). Maybe two MJ is an explanation?

Another thing:
Can anyone helpe me and send a PM telling me what happens whe finishes the credits.
I was waiting untils the end but the responsibles of the theatre I was, turned off the movie before the end of the credits and I´ll be not able to see again. Can you help me please?
No
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:27 am

I stayed for the end credits and all it was, was human nature playing again, and then black.
can someone explain? i made my hubby wait in the movies saying "no baby! it's not finished yet. just wait with me". We were the only ones left and nothing happened. Can someone explain Very Happy

ON THE OTHER HAND:

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. Even my husband loved it.
Words cannot describe how great I thought it was.
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:40 am

Human_nature wrote:@suzzie

Thanks After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_smile

@THE JACKSONOLOGIST

I searched and , no DVD sadly ....only the CD... After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 3 Icon_neutral

infos on the dvd can be found @ www.michaeljackson.com
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:20 am

i hope this isn't too off topic, but i just saw karen faye's latest fb status, and she said she went to see the movie (when she was previously SO against it...). she said she feels KO is a master at editing. i can't be positive on what she's trying to imply, but to me it sounds like she's saying KO edited it in a way to make michael look good and healthy. she then went on to say it's a great fairy tale for anyone who loves michael but is not close to him...which i found to be mildly offensive, but i guess it's true, nonetheless. anyways, just thought i'd share that with you guys!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:24 am

I don't know, but I like Kenny. I don't like AEG and Sont...but I like Kenny. I think he's kinda trapped in this. I feel he's honest, as much as he can....
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Human_nature wrote:I don't know, but I like Kenny. I don't like AEG and Sont...but I like Kenny. I think he's kinda trapped in this. I feel he's honest, as much as he can....

Same here! I also think that he is one of the ppl Michael could really count on. ... kinda Wink
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next