Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Seeing The Movie..

+43
2 Bad
tammay009
fa
Rach
newgirl1234
Pammy
ex_lurker
bibi
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
dunno_it
lou
neverlandprincess
lonelynation
ezzramj
city.gal1
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
LizzieBee
labkomj7
lovelidae
Human_nature
maria-c
marsheliamorgan
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJJ Love
Eva R
Harleyblonde
yaya
illusionist
Smelly
4evermichael71
Truth_or_Dare
CantStopLovingU
amber
SunShine
IndonesianGirl
andrea_garay2005
bel
ILuvUMoreMJ
suzzie
HeavyHearts
mjgirl86
WanaBstartnSthn
47 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Empty Re: After Seeing The Movie..

Post by LizzieBee Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:04 pm

fa wrote:I have some worlds to say:

Did you make a count of how many clothes did he use? Just a few. So how many days did he really rehearsed?
If he rehearsed just a few days how did he got so thin ? ( comparing the MJ in orange pants with the MJ in his "last day clothes"). Maybe two MJ is an explanation?

Another thing:
Can anyone helpe me and send a PM telling me what happens whe finishes the credits.
I was waiting untils the end but the responsibles of the theatre I was, turned off the movie before the end of the credits and I´ll be not able to see again. Can you help me please?
No

Okay, for those of you guys wanting to know what MJ said at the end, here is a clip of it. sunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uY_9y79I8M&feature=player_embedded
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by tammay009 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:51 pm

damn i dont understand what he said at the end
After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Amv0c2
tammay009
tammay009
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:00 pm

tammay009 wrote:damn i dont understand what he said at the end

He says, "Let me breathe in my own time like I..." I can't understand the rest but I'm going to see it again tomorrow so I'll listen closely. Smile Very Happy Very Happy
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tammay009 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:37 pm

ok
tammay009
tammay009
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:25 am

Just a note about doubles. I did find this and yes it's TMZ!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/26/this-is-it-producers-no-mj-body-doubles/

I am viewing the film again on Sat and something that needs to be watched for that ties in with somebody else theory posted here.
Please look for- MJJ Productions personal assistant Tohme Tohme-
or something similar. I tried to pay attention and will try again but I am sure I saw something like that on the credits. Could be important.
Go ahead and cry, it's ok. Just think tears of Joy.
Wish they had played 'Keep The Faith' at the end :-) I would have loved that.
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 am

2 Bad wrote:Just a note about doubles. I did find this and yes it's TMZ!

I am viewing the film again on Sat and something that needs to be watched for that ties in with somebody else theory posted here.
or something similar. I tried to pay attention and will try again but I am sure I saw something like that on the credits. Could be important.

Hmm...It's not hard for me to believe that it was all Michael. Smile
The news actually makes me happy. Smile
I am going to see it again tomorrow too and I will be sure to check for that. Basketball
I will cry...again...just like the first time. Hehe.
If they had played Keep The Faith...Oh my goodness...I would have been even more happy. Very Happy
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:27 am

LizzieBee wrote:
2 Bad wrote:Just a note about doubles. I did find this and yes it's TMZ!

Hmm...It's not hard for me to believe that it was all Michael. Smile
The news actually makes me happy. Smile
I am going to see it again tomorrow too and I will be sure to check for that. Basketball
I will cry...again...just like the first time. Hehe.
If they had played Keep The Faith...Oh my goodness...I would have been even more happy. Very Happy

That's exactly how I felt that night. I went there convinced that the real Mike would be the one without the sun glasses, and that the fake one would be the guys with sun glasses. I felt it was all Mike. But the next day I started feeling a bit different. There was something off about the orange pants Mike, it was something about his dancing. And now after reading Mo and Souza's twin theory, I'm too blown away to even think about it.
Tomorrow I'm seeing it again, but this time the feelings are pretty mixed.

Keep the Faith, I would have loved that one too... great song After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_smile

Take care.
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 am

I stopped and picked up the CD for This Is It tonight. Amazing collection! "This Is It" at the end is growing on me.
I go tomorrow to see the movie again too.
My question is what about the order of the songs and what songs they are?
Could that have any clues?
I'd look into it but I really need to go to bed :-) 3:10am
G'nite!
See all of you tomorrow!

Keep the Faith!
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:18 am

Watch out when Kenny says "MJ" and then "Michael" - I suppose that we might have been presented two Michaels - the one in orange pants and the slimmer one.

It was stated in the movie that they took the footage between April and June.
However we heard that the 3D takes origin of June 23 and June 24 only?
If the latter is true - only 2 days of footage - why do we have these differences in legs between red and black trousers?
It would speak for Souza's theory of twins (or a perfect double) or for the theory of "Joseph dying not Joe" and therefore the decision to put an end to MJJ the entertainment brand.
I would go for the possibility that Michael did decide for himself that repeating what he did so far was not what would fulfill his spirit and soul.
Either twins or double is not so important - we saw this person coming out of the medical center - and it is very obvious that this mangled ear is not the one of Michael.

This is whom I call "MJ":

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Michae17

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 013_210

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 039_210

This is Michael with the round ear:

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Mj_reh10

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 0629_210

We were always given informations about two different persons and we found that there were two different persons. We were confused and started our questions due to this fact. I think that all informations were in fact describing two persons. It was always right in front of our eyes.

So for now I do hope with my heart that both of them are doing fine and are enjoying their life and I do wish both well.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:21 am

I’m not sure this is the right thread to talk more about the twin theory, but I’ll put here some of my thoughts, because they are also
related to ‘after seeing the movie’. It’s ok if this is moved to another thread, I’m still getting familiar with this forum’s structure (sort of speak lol).

I admit I couldn’t pay much attention to details when I saw the movie for the first time, I was way too agitated and nervous that day and the previous one. Also, staying in the first row, meters away from the screen, didn’t help me much stay focused and watch for clues. (I’m pretty sure that if somebody would have asked me say ‘what’s your name?’ I wouldn’t have been able to respond. After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_geek ) Still, the moment I saw no glasses Mike and the round ear I went ‘wait, I thought that ear looked different!’ There were moments when something like that would make me go ‘hmm’. I’m struggling with words today – still trying to process the twin theory – but I hope you get what I’m trying to say.

As for the new moves, skipping one lyric or two and stuff like that I was kind of expecting it, since this is rehearsal. It would make
sense to change something here and there, you cannot do things exactly the same every time. But before I say more about doubles I have to see the movie again, I need a ‘refresh’ on the matter.

Returning to the twin theory .. Before I too thought that part of the hoax was to put an end to MJ the entertainer (Joseph) – for obvious reasons, and starting a new life, a better and well deserved one, as whatever it is he wants to be doing. But this morning I read about it on Souza’s blog and it pretty much shattered any minor certainty I thought I had about any of this. I have many questions that keep haunting me, but I couldn’t find a thread about it. If there is one, could someone please point it to me, I’m a bit lost here After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_cry

I just hope no one died back in June and that they are safe and sound somewhere.
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

Grace wrote:Watch out when Kenny says "MJ" and then "Michael" - I suppose that we might have been presented two Michaels - the one in orange pants and the slimmer one.

I payed a little bit more attention to Kenny today. He calls Mike 'MJ', 'Michael' and 'sir'. What is that? How come? Also sometimes he's extremely polite - when using 'sir', sometimes get a bit bossy as in 'Go get some water'. Question

I don't want to be disrespectful in any way, but today I got the distinct feeling of more MJs. I'm thinking gestures, presence on stage, interacting with the others, personality, stuff like that. In the beginning I went from thinking the real Mike is the one in the non-HD footage (with the red shirt under the blue shirt), to the real one is the one with the finger tapes, to not being sure of anything confused The Mike that keeps the speech towards the end, the thanking speech strikes me as too shy, almost not feeling very comfortable there. At some point someone even gently pushes him inside the circle they form, as he says his TYs. I thought that was a bit confusing. Anybody care to agree or disagree? Also the moment when Kenny takes Mike for a ride on that platform, that Mike seemed to me shy. All this could be nothing, just my head still spinning and still not processing the twin theory. Maybe I'm seeing everything differently because of that, I don't know.

Orange pants still seems sort of different. Unless he is really Mike acting 'fake' on purpose, which is actually a possibility. After all this is and was meant to be a movie.

I cannot help but think about that 'Like you've never seen him before' and that moment during Black Or White when he says 'this is your time to shine' - I know it is intended for Orianthi, but the twin thing still messes with my head.
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 pm

ex lurker, i too am REALLY rethinking the twin theory,i know it is WAY far-fetched,but,at the same time it would make sense of "doubles"in movie?my daughter who i have been making crazy since i started thinking this way,was neutral in this WHOLE movie,hoax,etc. situation,she took me to see the movie AGAIN yesterday and SHE (as my husband who went with me the first time i saw it)stated,mom,i dont think the guys with glasses are michael the REAL michael anyway,at one point mom he is trying to keep his glasses on while dancing and if this was for concert creation,WOULDNT HE HAVE TO SEE THE LIGHTING and how he wanted it to be?also,in orange pants,he doesnt seem to really do any outstanding michael type dancing we know him for,so if she could catch it,possibly there is something to it,i dontknow,my mind is spinning tho,with all this theory. i was thinking,could this explain,possibly one wasnt as talented in the music or dancing as the other one,ONE was the fantastic drawer and etc. maybe they each possessed different ASPECTS of art talent,possibly one was not quite AS shy more fim etc. i just cant figure how or why they would keep one a secret this part doesnt make sense to me.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:17 pm

I came back from the second time watching. I am still at loving peace with him but I am getting somewhat nervous about the rehearsals as such.

The sunglasses don't bother me at all. There are very good ones with
which you'd see perfectly even when it's getting dark. I think this
is part of a personal protection since he needed correction glasses and
didn't want to be seen as a grandpa needing glasses. Not everybody
likes lenses and in many cases they don't fix the problem. So sunglasses are fine with me.

However, I cannot tell why there are differences in dancing, singing, speaking and composure. But they are there.
There is a shy Michael, insecure and there is a very distinctive, selective, precise and to the point Michael.

I am slowly coming to an imagination of some external influence that was taking the decisive Michael sometimes apart and made him unsteady, insecure.

I really don't know. I am kind of helpless in this - this could be a very good double (but who would move like Michael, I don't recall anybody of his doubles having really his pace and gestures and certainly not on stage) but the reason for the changing persons could be drug impact as well.
Don't kill me on this please.
As soon as I saw his swollen finger joints at O2, I knew he was suffering from rheumatism or arthritis which both are very painful and very difficult to treat.
When you are a dancer and moving hurts, you will take any drug that is helping you get along. I think his body reminded him that he could not do forever and a day what he had been doing with so much pleasure.

I hope that I am not correct in my conclusions but now I do not exclude anymore that he could have had a labile mood and physical condition due to undesired drug effects. I can imagine that this situation could have left Michael unhappy and could have been one of the reasons for June 25.

In fact, we were presented many stories about his days before the disappearance. If only one grain from each were true, we were close to see the complete picture.

This does not decrease in any way my deep admiration and love and wishing well for him (and his twin / double / brother and whoever supported him).
The contrary is the case.

L.O.V.E.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Empty after seeing the movie

Post by whateverhappens Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:17 pm

hi to all of you,
i've been abroad for some weeks and had no time to follow you,
but so i got some distance from my emotions.
yesterday i saw the movie with my whole family and what i noticed seems to be similat to some of you.

the mj in the red pants didn't have the same sharp moves like the one in black pants. for me only the black one was the real one.
and - if you only take this movie- what should be the "big adventure"?
After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_question After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_question After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_question
i can't answer this without takink the hoax into consideration.
what do you think?
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:20 pm

sorry for the spelling mistakes.
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:23 pm

btw, at the end when you only see his feet- the white socks and his shoes- this gave me the feeling that there is more to come- it is the beginning- ( threatened?)
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Hi! I'm from Argentina. my english isn't good, but i'll try... After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_surprised I saw TII twice, and I will go again and again... can somebody tell me if I'm wrong??? close to the end of the movie kenny sais MJ that they film the end and then MJ airlines?? and they laugh and talk about the "azafata" (I don't know haw to say it) and make some moves whit the arms above the head...
i love this film , are clues every where...
at the end, after the credits, after the heal the world, michael sais let me breath, play a little, botton my shirt and then... bam or something like that....???
After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Lol
CC
CC

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi! I was thinking about the 2012 trailer before TII begins, the style of the trailer is the same of TII, black windows and similar fonts, and sais:
1. science has confirmed it
2. but we never imagined
3. it could realy happen
and then change the fonts, and 2012 are 4 years ....???
are this a clue?
the trailer of 2012 are every where before TII??
in Smooth criminal we saw michael in white and dancers in black thats not rehearsal!!!
L.O.V.E.
MJ THE BEST!! MJ THE KING!!
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 pm

when you type in MJ 2012 in google you get the trailer of 2012 which was also shown before TII
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:32 pm

cc, that is exactly what he says at the end with the breathe in my own time,button my jacket,then open it,look around,snap,and then bam,this is one reason i believe he is coming with more (information,etc.)word has it there will be a TII 2(?) i dont know if they could pull another one off as MORE people would likely suspect something was going on.i dont know,but,yes,it is great,michael was marvelous and i myself would watch it EVERYDAY if i could.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:39 pm

hi! my englixh is no good, but I will do it for MJ
ok, TII is the best publicity orf a GREAT CONCERT that i never see... that's the only way that MJ messenge could arrive to the world, and we saw in the movie elements like the robot, the spider, and a lot of thinks that will be fantastic to see in the This is it tour., wen he comeback.
WITH L.O.V.E.
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:43 pm

whateverhappens wrote:btw, at the end when you only see his feet- the white socks and his shoes- this gave me the feeling that there is more to come- it is the beginning- ( threatened?)

Oh my! I felt the same. I got goosebumps when the glitter fell from his socks as he walked and then he did the spin...ohh MJ! I do feel it's intro to something more!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
whateverhappens wrote:btw, at the end when you only see his feet- the white socks and his shoes- this gave me the feeling that there is more to come- it is the beginning- ( threatened?)

Oh my! I felt the same. I got goosebumps when the glitter fell from his socks as he walked and then he did the spin...ohh MJ! I do feel it's intro to something more!

But you see that with other things also right?
Like DVD's Of Michael. Like Moonwalker. I thought there was also that same video of Michael with his feet. I don't think that is a part of the hoax. It is just the sign of Michael Jackson company Wink But maybe it is a sign, who knows Wink
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:49 pm

like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8KBimRVJVg
the beginning starts with the feet Wink
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:34 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:ex lurker, i too am REALLY rethinking the twin theory,i know it is WAY far-fetched,but,at the same time it would make sense of "doubles"in movie?my daughter who i have been making crazy since i started thinking this way,was neutral in this WHOLE movie,hoax,etc. situation,she took me to see the movie AGAIN yesterday and SHE (as my husband who went with me the first time i saw it)stated,mom,i dont think the guys with glasses are michael the REAL michael anyway,at one point mom he is trying to keep his glasses on while dancing and if this was for concert creation,WOULDNT HE HAVE TO SEE THE LIGHTING and how he wanted it to be?also,in orange pants,he doesnt seem to really do any outstanding michael type dancing we know him for,so if she could catch it,possibly there is something to it,i dontknow,my mind is spinning tho,with all this theory. i was thinking,could this explain,possibly one wasnt as talented in the music or dancing as the other one,ONE was the fantastic drawer and etc. maybe they each possessed different ASPECTS of art talent,possibly one was not quite AS shy more fim etc. i just cant figure how or why they would keep one a secret this part doesnt make sense to me.

Haha, I just quoted you a few minutes ago in the twin theory thread lol!

No glasses = real Mike was one of my first thoughts. But that was before reading the twin theory. Everything changed after that, I’m looking at things differently, not that I want to actually. Rehearsing with glasses on while dancing I think it would be a bit difficult if you consider his previous performances, the gravity defying dancing, all that. BUT this is just rehearsal and not only that, but it is for a movie. So for me it’s not ‘rehearsal’ as it used to be, I hope you understand what I’m trying to say here lol I wrote in the other thread that I find it difficult to believe that there could be the same skills in two people, even if they were twins. Same great voice, same amazing dancing, I really don’t know if it is possible to find all those at the same level in two people. Maybe it’s one of those situations where the two perfectly complete each other, I really don’t know. My head is spinning too Shocked
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Eva R wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

But you see that with other things also right?
Like DVD's Of Michael. Like Moonwalker. I thought there was also that same video of Michael with his feet. I don't think that is a part of the hoax. It is just the sign of Michael Jackson company Wink But maybe it is a sign, who knows Wink

I think it's his signature. And a beautiful one that is Very Happy
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Eva R wrote:like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8KBimRVJVg

You guys are right. It is his signature thing and it's in like all of his dvds etc. BUT......ONE thing that is different is that in the end of TII when he does the spin you hear him say, "Whoo" and a snap or something like that. It sounds really cool and his voice echos. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it was ever like that before. At least I've never heard it with the "Whoo", snap, echo thing. Lol. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:38 pm

LizzieBee wrote:

You guys are right. It is his signature thing and it's in like all of his dvds etc. BUT......ONE thing that is different is that in the end of TII when he does the spin you hear him say, "Whoo" and a snap or something like that. It sounds really cool and his voice echos. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it was ever like that before. At least I've never heard it with the "Whoo", snap, echo thing. Lol. Smile

No I don't think I have ever heard that before! It is cute!!! After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Herz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:50 am

LizzieBee wrote:
the beginning starts with the feet After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_wink

You guys are right. It is his signature thing and it's in like all of his dvds etc. BUT......ONE thing that is different is that in the end of TII when he does the spin you hear him say, "Whoo" and a snap or something like that. It sounds really cool and his voice echos. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it was ever like that before. At least I've never heard it with the "Whoo", snap, echo thing. Lol. After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_smile
HI Liz! I'm from argentina, so my english isn't very good, but I'll try...
I'm reading all of your posts, they're great! Good Job!
I Love the "Whooo", I love him! you are right!
I wanna task you some things that I was thinking about:
1) the rehearsals of the night of 24 june are not in the movie?
but kenny on twitter sais: Great day at rehearsal! Enjoying a big bowl of cereal then reading Manly a bedtime story. Sweet dreams and tweets 19 and counting to TII!1:40 AM Jun 25th from web
2) are something about the songs, the cd not includes some songs that are in the movie
I'll be there, speeechless, I think, I'm not realy sure...
3) TII stars whit wanna be startin' somethin', and then the casting...??? in this song MJ sais: If I believe in me, do you believe in you...??? are a clue there?
4) credits: some songs are in the credits but not in the movie or cd, why???
continue doing your job, thank you! After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Icon_smile
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:03 am

4evermichael71 wrote:I thought he was done the end of this month? Maybe I'm wrong...

Yes I've heard that too! Remember when the first releasedate for this is it was planned 31th of October?, a few days after hearing that that would be the date... I heard that the chief would retire ...31th of October 2009!

...So isn't it suspicous, now that there are more people thinking MJ comes back June 2010... all of a sudden this chief retires next year?
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:38 am

LizzieBee wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I heard they will be releasing it before Christmas.

They will also be releasing a "making of" TII dvd.

Really? When did they say that? How would they do a "making of" dvd when the dvd was the "making of" the concerts? Hehe. you can do a "making of" dvd of rehearsals?

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Lol "A making of of the making of of the rehearsels to the concerts?"
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:11 am

Missyb007 wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I heard they will be releasing it before Christmas.

They will also be releasing a "making of" TII dvd.

Really? When did they say that? How would they do a "making of" dvd when the dvd was the "making of" the concerts? Hehe. you can do a "making of" dvd of rehearsals?

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 4 Lol "A making of of the making of of the rehearsels to the concerts?"

haha yeah exactly! Making of?? THE WHOLE MOVIE IS A MAKING OF!!!!!!!!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4