Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

+73
Alfaomega
MiaPaparazzi
Gabriel Walker
Mjhasabigcrotch
aamj07
MJJ1982
Kuki
Minyaweth
nohype
beachgirl
Red Velvet
endlessfire
The Divine Mrs Jones
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJSmile4Us
kdkennedy74
SeeingClues
hungry
meleah3
MJILOVEUMOST
michellemissesmjj
jade jackson
I.Run.Away
dontmakeitfactual
jpresley
pumpkin
Lorrie
clover
SmoothCriminal
STARbaybeeRoqk
applehead
Ena
Loree
emanviam
summer+sc3nt
beverleyflossy
IWSICS
dancer1792
GirlSaturday
anotherpartofme
Rach
MJFoReVeRandAlways
PETTINA2393
Savannah
ballongiraf
Smelly
phoenix
PinkLizard
ishealive
Jubilee
MJFOREVER
Another.Part.Of.Me
zembla
ilprincipe
michaelinspiresme
just_friend
Grace
rellababy
mjthelegendlives
mjj29081958
Sweet1
DreamsComeTrue
mysticallymagestically
nlb
Human_nature
CantStopLovingU
PYT
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
Banessa
Liberian.Girl.
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
77 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 10 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Rach Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I certainly hope my theory is true.
And if it is, MJ HAS to hire me to write his tell all book.

However, I'm afraid some sick mind can take ideas from my theory and use them to play with people's emotions at the other forum...

You would be perfect for that job!!

I know what you mean about this been turned around. I will see if there is anything I can do to make it more private Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 10 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by meleah3 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 pm

If others are trying to play with people on this forum or others, that's pretty sick minded.
And they will get theirs in time I'm sure....what goes around comes around.
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 am

All I can say about this "theory"/"WhoDunnit"

is ...

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers !!!

If we don't get some clear answers after this is all over with, I'm quite sure I will default to believing my own theory for my own closure as we all most likely will, and will still return to this story for some good old fashioned, satisfying, intelligent, stimulating, imaginative entertainment to make myself feel even more closure even though I realize you did this partly for your own closure. alien
You're good OMG I can't get over it!! affraid Smile

I never was able to register onto MJHD and was lurking there only until just the other day when I found this site and have been a lurker on here until tonight after I came across your theory.

"Da troot" is, that by the time I got to page 11 I was laughing so hard, I actually had to STOP reading and REGISTER Laughing just so I could tell you how great a writer you are!

You did an amazing job with all the bits of info. that has been publicized. Brilliant use of your unlimited imagination!!! cheers cheers cheers Smile

You're gooooooooooooooood ........reeeeeeeeeeeelly good!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

p.s. everytime I see the words Da Troot Will Prevail I can't contain myself. . . you are hilarious!!! oh and that "get Jermaine, get the janitor" OMG priceless!! "Dr. Murray arrives the next morning" WHAT A SURPRISE!

'the nose .... the ear ....ahahahahahaha OMG' Very Happy

All I know is, I hope there's more! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:27 am

I sure hope your theory is twoo too! Now pa-weeeeeeeeeeze, can you who-wee- up and post the next chap-ta!!!! bounce bounce bounce
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:41 am

your theory is now officially posted on MJHD, LOL
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 am

Great job Annie! I enjoyed reading your theory
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 am

ballongiraf wrote:your theory is now officially posted on MJHD, LOL

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 10 Droopy_happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:05 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:your theory is now officially posted on MJHD, LOL

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 10 Droopy_happy

afro afro afro lol! lol! lol!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:23 am

The anti-climatic burial left many of us speechless, pondering or just giggling. With that said, I am just dying to read the next part of the theory. When will you be able to present it?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:The anti-climatic burial left many of us speechless, pondering or just giggling. With that said, I am just dying to read the next part of the theory. When will you be able to present it?

My thoughts exactly...Your theory has renewed this whole thing for me. Keep it coming! Very Happy
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:42 pm

nohype wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:The anti-climatic burial left many of us speechless, pondering or just giggling. With that said, I am just dying to read the next part of the theory. When will you be able to present it?

My thoughts exactly...Your theory has renewed this whole thing for me. Keep it coming! Very Happy

I'll resume posting sometime over the weekend.
I've not lost hope and the burial didn't change my theory at all. Actually, it was bound to happen.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 pm

The burial was scheduled for 7:00 on the 70th day after the "passing" and the family showed up 70 minutes late.

There has to be some meaning to this.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:20 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:The burial was scheduled for 7:00 on the 70th day after the "passing" and the family showed up 70 minutes late.

WOAH, FREAKY.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:04 pm

The 7 again!!
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:21 pm

----

Last edited by Minyaweth on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Waiting for the rest to come!! I'm a believer!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:The burial was scheduled for 7:00 on the 70th day after the "passing" and the family showed up 70 minutes late.

I was reading Randy Taraborrelli's book, and there I found a very, very interesting thing that Katherine stated when she explaines why she will not divorce (I have the dutch book, so I will do my best to translate it):

''A part of me believes that you hurt yourself more than the one you have a quarrel with because of your bitterness''. ''And'', she said, ''I can find me in the reading of the Lord about forgiveness. How many times, says the Lord, will you forgive someone? 70 x 7 times... As many times as you need.''
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Exactly! Something is going on with those numbers!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:

I was reading Randy Taraborrelli's book, and there I found a very, very interesting thing that Katherine stated when she explaines why she will not divorce (I have the dutch book, so I will do my best to translate it):

''A part of me believes that you hurt yourself more than the one you have a quarrel with because of your bitterness''. ''And'', she said, ''I can find me in the reading of the Lord about forgiveness. How many times, says the Lord, will you forgive someone? 70 x 7 times... As many times as you need.''

Please, don't bring numerology into this theory thread. The whole point of my theory is to leave numerology, twitters, strange "signs" out of consideration.

My motto for this theory is Sherlock Holmes’ observation:
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Consequently, I voluntarily and specifically choose to ignore number coincidences, numerology, JCC clues, twitter comments, Peter Pan’s My Space and all the speculation surrounding the ambulance picture, UCLA no official comment, Michael attending his own Memorial as Hat Man or Blond Lady, the non existence of Dr. Murray, etc. (all things I deem impossible or very hard to prove/debunk) and I go along with what is reported in the media and / or said in interviews.

Thank you! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Well stated Annieisnotokey,
I am in total agreement. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 pm

I know i've said this before, but I can't wait for the next installment!!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 pm

OMG you guys!! This is amazing...I have been glued to my computer reading all 19 pages of this thread in one sitting! I was gone from this site for a whole week so I've been trying catch up...I'm SO GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD! Annie I was so waiting to hear your theory, I've heard you mention in threads before that you were sitting on a good one. You didn't disappoint, babe! Keep it comin! And please, if this becomes private and/or by invitation only because of people's remarks, please keep me in the loop! I'm off to bed, looking forward to reading more of this!! Big hugs to you all, just cause I'm in that kinda mood! lol I love you
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Can't wait for the next installment ... !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 am

Waiting for the next chapiter...
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 pm

----

Last edited by Minyaweth on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 pm

interesting
Mjhasabigcrotch
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 70
Leeftijd : 29

http://www.myspace.com/chick2cute

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Minya, love your banner!!!!!!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:59 pm

SEPTEMBER 6TH DISCLAIMER: First of all, I want to thank all of you for kind and encouraging words. They mean a lot to me and they are what kept me writing after a very bizarre week.
I also want to tell you that my work is now registered and thus protected by copyright laws. I don’t know if I’ll write a book about this in the future, but I certainly don’t want somebody else making money off my hard work.
Last but not least, let me tell you that I decided to keep posting publicly for a reason: I’ve endured some speculation whether I’m onto something or not or if I’m some sort of insider in the case. I can’t stress enough the fact that I don’t know anything that wasn’t made public and that I’m not an insider of any kind. If I start posting privately I won’t do anything but ignite the suspicion that I know something that I will only share with a few chosen ones. Since this is not the case, I will continue posting in the original thread and the blog.
As always, I won’t defend my theory. It’s your sole decision to believe it or not. In a few minutes I’ll post the next chapter. Relax and enjoy! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:SEPTEMBER 6TH DISCLAIMER: First of all, I want to thank all of you for kind and encouraging words. They mean a lot to me and they are what kept me writing after a very bizarre week.
I also want to tell you that my work is now registered and thus protected by copyright laws. I don’t know if I’ll write a book about this in the future, but I certainly don’t want somebody else making money off my hard work.
Last but not least, let me tell you that I decided to keep posting publicly for a reason: I’ve endured some speculation whether I’m onto something or not or if I’m some sort of insider in the case. I can’t stress enough the fact that I don’t know anything that wasn’t made public and that I’m not an insider of any kind. If I start posting privately I won’t do anything but ignite the suspicion that I know something that I will only share with a few chosen ones. Since this is not the case, I will continue posting in the original thread and the blog.
As always, I won’t defend my theory. It’s your sole decision to believe it or not. In a few minutes I’ll post the next chapter. Relax and enjoy! cheers
Good, that's brilliant - I was hoping you'd copyright it cheers cheers cheers - now post please *whines* Please...please Annie *pouts*
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeey bounce
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Yes! .... that is wonderful ... can't not wait for the next installment ... I am on edge for the next one ....!!!! ( Happy 4 U Copyright It - Very Smart Move!)
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Yessssssssssss! I am doing my happy dance now. Go Annie! bounce

Side note: Thank you ...for registering your work. I was concerned that someone would come along and scoop your theory. You have dedicated too much time and brain-power for someone else to take the credit and potentially reap the rewards.
LOL...IF that had happened, your MJHD Back-up family would have hunted that person down and made his/her life miserable. Twisted Evil

annieisnotokey wrote:SEPTEMBER 6TH DISCLAIMER: First of all, I want to thank all of you for kind and encouraging words. They mean a lot to me and they are what kept me writing after a very bizarre week.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 pm

THE INVESTIGATION CORONER’S OFFICE STYLE: Back at the Coroner’s Office things looked a little better. Medical examiners were more willing to conduct a thorough investigation than the LAPD. Partly because they truly are serious investigators and partly because of the morbid fascination that entails autopsying Michael Jackson body. A thrill that can only be compared to the Roswell Alien autopsy.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 10 0Alien-Autopsy-Toy

Without going into too much detail, a basic autopsy procedure involves external examination, internal examination and toxicology tests. If the death is suspected to be from a drug overdose, there’s not much left to do but sit down and wait for the toxicology results, right?

However, when we throw in the Michael Jackson factor, things get a bit out of hand and the Coroner - maybe out sheer curiosity or maybe because the body showed no signs of vitiligo and was white from head to toe (which for sure debunks the carrot addiction but raises suspicious of a Benoquin overload) - decided to carry out his own little detailed investigation and started spreading subpoenas for medical records to every Doctor and Clinic he could think of.

Little did the Coroner know that the more medical records he could get his hands on, the more inconsistencies he would come across with his own medical findings from the autopsy. Baffled from all these discrepancies, Ed W*nt*r decides to wait until the FBI confirms identity of the body before he blows any lids and only confides his suspicious to LA Police Chief William Br*tt*n. They are both very concerned but decide to keep their fears under wraps until they get an official confirmation either way. In the meantime, with the excuse of showing respect for the deceased Pop Icon, the body will be kept under lock and key. They can’t risk any leakages on the highest profile case they’ve ever worked on.

Now Jack London’s fingerprints are on its way to the Afis Fingerprint Database… Is this the sign of the hoax coming to an end? Is the real Michael Jackson in danger of going to jail? Will the world ever know the truth?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Great update, Annie. I love your theory!
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm

*screams* ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I must learn to contain my excitement, thanks for posting sweets,
xoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 pm

OMG ... F***king Mindblow Again .......!!!!! not susprised about Ed Winter covering his own his A** .... and FBI - Hahaha ... yeah ... they wait too long to figure something .... & Jack London's Fingerprints ... (they will cover that evidence - faster you can say "Salsa Verde".)

Bravo , I will keep on reading ... you keep them coming ...!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 pm

I get totally lost in this, like when watching a great movie.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Oh man, Annie I have no words.
I'm glad you've copywrited, this is going somewhere so MARK it!
This time I especially enjoyed the ironic *'s in the names. I love the way you portray the Simpsons like characters of the LAPD/Coroners office
By the way, Ed W*nt*r looks a bit like Ned Flanders in real life.
xxxxx
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Gabriel Walker wrote:
By the way, Ed W*nt*r looks a bit like Ned Flanders in real life.
xxxxx

lol!

I'll get a Ned Flanders pic to illustrate EdW then. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Mike will never go to Jail for anything.. But if he did (God I hope not) I would drive a bulldozer through the wall, and get him out. Thats simple. I can tell you that much. As long as the DC is NOT signed by any Doctor, you are not dead by law, and there will be no fraud involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 pm

KEEP IT COMING ANNIE.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Mike will never go to Jail for anything.. But if he did (God I hope not) I would drive a bulldozer through the wall, and get him out. Thats simple. I can tell you that much. As long as the DC is NOT signed by any Doctor, you are not dead by law, and there will be no fraud involved.

Don't worry about jail, honey. I was just adding momentum in my narration with the closing questions. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:44 pm

YAY Annie!!! I've been waiting for the next update. This is SO exciting!!! Laughing You go girl ~ this is FANTASTIC!!!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:26 pm

GO GIRL! I'm glued to your posts like you wouldn't believe. And I'm SO GLAD you decided to copyright it. I was wondering about your theory making it over to the other hoax sites and someone else claiming it as their own. This is way too good for you to not get credit for. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter Shocked
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Thank you so much Annie for posting this new chapter to the story. I love how you added the questions at the end to build up the suspense. Looking forward to the next chapter. Great job as usual.

Glad to hear that you protected your work and got a copyright.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 pm

wow. it all makes sense. Shocked cheers
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I missed this when it posted hours ago! Damn me and my video making obsession!!

Great update Annie. Keep it coming and I am so glad you have copyrighted your work. This will no doubt make a fabulous movie one day! xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:34 pm

!! can't wait to turn to the next page! Smile
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:41 pm

As usual, brilliant, just brilliant! cheers Please keep it coming!

It is awesome that you have copyrighted this, too. I think you're on to something BIG.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:11 pm

30 HOURS IN THE LIFE OF DR. MURRAY: Dr. Murray managed to sneak out UCLA hospital as soon as JL was pronounced. Not knowing what to do, where to go and who to turn to, he went into hiding to collect his thoughts and regroup.

Although he didn’t actually kill “MJ”, he seriously screwed up his position by trying to cover up the whole thing. On top of that, he was also guilty of prescribing “MJ” certain legal but controversial drugs under false aliases.

Not knowing exactly what to do, he tried getting a hold of Dr. AK again. He figured that even if he wasn’t there that night, he knew MJ enough to be able to offer help or give some insight on what could have gone wrong on the early morning hours of June 25th.

Dr. Klein was well aware that Dr. Murray was the only person that could figure out that JL’s demise was his fault and had continually thought of him as the “loose end” in the past few hours, so he decided to offer his “help” in order to get him on his good side and have the upper hand on what Dr. Murray would eventually confess to the LAPD.

With very different objectives in mind, they agreed to meet up at an undisclosed location.

In that meeting, a desperate Dr. Murray was convinced by Dr. AK that, since nobody would believe that he was foolish enough to cover up for a crime he didn’t commit, the best course of action would be to take the blame for “MJ’s” demise in a manner that would only result in an administrative-code infraction.

Consequently –and because he knew exactly what went down that night and most of the drugs JL had taken and been given- Dr. AK coached Murray in the same way he coached MJ when he told him how to get Propofol/Diprivan. The defense/explanation he graciously constructed for Dr. Murray was fantastic and bulletproof from the technical point of view (a work of art, Dr. AK might say): Dr. Murray should confess to giving “MJ” enough drugs so that combined with certain undisclosed addiction issues could have caused his demise but isolated would have been perfectly legal and within the correct medical range to administer. In short: more drugs, less criminal responsibility for Dr. Conrad Murray (not to mention getting AK completely off the hook).

Care to guess what the star drug in this made up confession was? The non-controlled substance Propofol/Diprivan explained as a sleeping aid! As support for this theory, Dr. AK promised Dr. Murray he would go to LK Live and casually comment how MJ had used this drug in the 90s to help him sleep, as long as Dr. Murray kept this meeting a secret for the remainder of his life.

A relieved Murray left the meeting recharged with the hope that maybe the ordeal he will have to endure wouldn’t be as bad as he thought. All he needed to do was follow Dr. AK’s suggestions and get a half decent lawyer. His mind wasn’t clear enough to wonder why he was so generously helped out.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 10 Treachery-stab-in-back

A gloating Klein left the meeting with a big weight off his shoulders. If things go according to plan, nobody will ever know what really happened to Jack London that night… Nobody will ever know that Jack London even existed… In his mind, only one question remained: where is the real Michael Jackson hiding?

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next