Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

+73
Alfaomega
MiaPaparazzi
Gabriel Walker
Mjhasabigcrotch
aamj07
MJJ1982
Kuki
Minyaweth
nohype
beachgirl
Red Velvet
endlessfire
The Divine Mrs Jones
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJSmile4Us
kdkennedy74
SeeingClues
hungry
meleah3
MJILOVEUMOST
michellemissesmjj
jade jackson
I.Run.Away
dontmakeitfactual
jpresley
pumpkin
Lorrie
clover
SmoothCriminal
STARbaybeeRoqk
applehead
Ena
Loree
emanviam
summer+sc3nt
beverleyflossy
IWSICS
dancer1792
GirlSaturday
anotherpartofme
Rach
MJFoReVeRandAlways
PETTINA2393
Savannah
ballongiraf
Smelly
phoenix
PinkLizard
ishealive
Jubilee
MJFOREVER
Another.Part.Of.Me
zembla
ilprincipe
michaelinspiresme
just_friend
Grace
rellababy
mjthelegendlives
mjj29081958
Sweet1
DreamsComeTrue
mysticallymagestically
nlb
Human_nature
CantStopLovingU
PYT
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
Banessa
Liberian.Girl.
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
77 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 11 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Dang it Annie - brilliant as always
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 11 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 pm

WOW Annie. You never fail to dissapoint! Each new chapter is better than the last!

BTW I now hate Arnie Klein and wish for bad things to happen to him LOL. I'm only joking but you're too good at this!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Annie, your theory is brilliant! cheers
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Rach wrote:
BTW I now hate Arnie Klein and wish for bad things to happen to him LOL. I'm only joking but you're too good at this!!!

I actually hope Arnie is a good guy.
If not, he will hunt me down and make me "disappear". I'm his loose end now. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:he will hunt me down and make me "disappear".

Oh no, is he going to eat you???????
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm

ROFL RACH!! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Rach wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:he will hunt me down and make me "disappear".

Oh no, is he going to eat you???????

OMG, THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:32 pm

LOL glad I could make you laugh guys!

I'm still laughing at Missdamher asking for an APB on his neck!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 am

More more more..we want more! cheers
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am

Annie that was brilliant, sat on the edge of my seat here,keep them coming. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:46 am

-------

Last edited by Minyaweth on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 am

*RUNS to go get more popcorn*

bounce !!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Minyaweth Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 am

----

Last edited by Minyaweth on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Minyaweth
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfaomega Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:40 am

Annie,

It´s gtreat to know that you´ve copyrighted your work!

It is really getting more interesting chapter after chapter.

I like very much the angle you´ve decide to take for your theory, ´cause this gives credibility to your work everywhere, and yes...this includes the Media as well as Junky Tabloids., ´cause your following what they all have reported day after day.

You have the gift, Annie! cheers
Alfaomega
Alfaomega

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 am

Annie,
This was awesome! I will buy your book once it's published. Poor! Dr. Murray had no idea that he was playing with heavy hitters. Dr. Klein is a sinister person that will get his in the end. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 am

Seriously...If/when this is in book form...I MUST HAVE A COPY! Very Happy
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 am

aamj07 wrote:Seriously...If/when this is in book form...I MUST HAVE A COPY! Very Happy

There should be a book signing too!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 am

OI! I'm getting the first signed copy of Annie's book Razz Get in line lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 am

Alright then, If there's gonna be pushing and shoving I'm gonna have to take you down woman!! **Rolls up sleeves**

lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 am

Bring It On!! That first book is mine! It says so on however many pages back in this thread (21 pages? Jeez)
lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 am

HEY...I'm only 5'1 but dang it ladies, I'll take you down!!
Haha, just kidding...I'm going to assume Annie will make sure there are enough copies to go around...RIGHT ANNIE??? Very Happy
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 am

Fine!!!! I get the second copy then!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:19 am

Errrr...Guess I'm right behind APOM and Smelly then!! THIRD!!!!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 am

aamj07 wrote:Errrr...Guess I'm right behind APOM and Smelly then!! THIRD!!!!!

Hehe, glad that's sorted lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 am

Twisted Evil Mwahahaha... Lol everyone else can wait in line behind you guys

Btw, I'm 5'2 lol so not much taller than you aamj Razz
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:30 am

Ok, it's settled then. lol!
Good to know I'm not the only SHORT person around here, APOM! Hehe!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:47 am

aamj07 wrote:Ok, it's settled then. lol!
Good to know I'm not the only SHORT person around here, APOM! Hehe!

Nope...I'm 5'2", so I'm short also. Hey Annie...can you reserve me a copy also sweetie??? flower

P.S. ~ You have such a wonderful gift! I know I said it before, but this is definately your calling. I have a friend that I went to school with who is an author and has published several books. If you ever do want to publish your story and have questions on how to go about it, I could email him for you. I'm sure he would be more than happy to answer any questions.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 am

Hey Annie can I get a copy also. You have such a great story. Is everyone short...am I the only tall person. I'm 5'7''
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 am

dancer1792 wrote:Hey Annie can I get a copy also. You have such a great story. Is everyone short...am I the only tall person. I'm 5'7''
We're not short - we're Petite - it's allowed because it's French lol Razz
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
dancer1792 wrote:Hey Annie can I get a copy also. You have such a great story. Is everyone short...am I the only tall person. I'm 5'7''

I'm soooo sorry if I offended anyone. lol I'll say petite next time. My friends who are also really petite call themselves vertically challanged. lol!
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:27 am

dancer1792 wrote:

I'm soooo sorry if I offended anyone. lol I'll say petite next time. My friends who are also really petite call themselves vertically challanged. lol!

HAHA! My hubby calls me that...he is 6'5, so he loves to tease me about being short! Or, petite, I mean! Very Happy
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000watts Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 am

I'm new here..and I am a believer to an extent..SO many things do not add up!

but I want to know whatJCC is..can someone help me out?

i have been on every death hoax website, the peter pan myspace..(where i love to chat in that room, its very amusing), I have been to the Leachim site...so many odd things floating out there...I have seen all the Jonell star videos..(which some of them are grasping at straws, i dont agree with all she says)..

I love reading every theory out there:)

but what is JCC? HELP ME:)
thanks
2000watts
2000watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm

2000watts wrote:I'm new here..and I am a believer to an extent..SO many things do not add up!

i have been on every death hoax website, the peter pan myspace..(where i love to chat in that room, its very amusing), I have been to the Leachim site...so many odd things floating out there...I have seen all the Jonell star videos..(which some of them are grasping at straws, i dont agree with all she says)..

thanks

Not in this thread plz.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
2000watts wrote:I'm new here..and I am a believer to an extent..SO many things do not add up!

thanks

Not in this thread plz.
I've sorted it via PM Annie

Now, when are you posting again sweets?
xoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:11 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

thanks

Not in this thread plz.
I've sorted it via PM Annie

Now, when are you posting again sweets?

xoxo

Later today. I need to get some work done first. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:21 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:

I actually hope Arnie is a good guy.
If not, he will hunt me down and make me "disappear". I'm his loose end now. lol!

lol! lol! Don't worry Annie. we got your back!MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 11 SFun_batMY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 11 SFun_batMY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 11 SFun_bat
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Great new posts Annie!
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey Annie. Love the latest. Smile
I tried to post a picture of Dr Hibbert for you .as you know I'm obsessed with how much the characters in the real life MJ drama are like Simpsons characters!
Go you!
xxxxxx
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Gabriel Walker wrote:Hey Annie. Love the latest. Smile
I tried to post a picture of Dr Hibbert for you .as you know I'm obsessed with how much the characters in the real life MJ drama are like Simpsons characters!
Go you!
xxxxxx

lol!

So... Dr. Hibbert = Dr. Murray?

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 11 Hibbert
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Hahahahha soooo funny
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Annie!
Am I a twisted person for wanting to make a T shirt that says
'Run Conrad Run!!' with that pic on the front of it?
I'm really sorry if that offends...I love MJ but I do have dark humor
G xxxx
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Wow! I hadn't been here in a few days since I didn't get any emails that said the links
had new postings.

Great job Annie!

Anxious for the next installment!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 pm

LOL so we have someone who is Chief Wiggam and now Dr Murray is Dr Hibbet? I love it!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Gabriel Walker wrote:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Annie!
G xxxx

I so want that T-shirt now! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:32 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Thanks Annie!
G xxxx

I so want that T-shirt now! lol!

OMG if someone produced that t-shirt I would so buy it!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:32 pm

i love how all the players in the mj hoax have become simpsons characters, btw!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:36 pm

aamj07 wrote:i love how all the players in the mj hoax have become simpsons characters, btw!

Yep. If MJ doesn't hire me, Matt Groening will. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Very funny, indeed!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Thanks Annie!
G xxxx
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 am

Hy Annie!
Your theory does make sense! Although, I think it's impossible to create such a chaos without many people involved. Also, in my opinion, Michael told Katherine the truth from the beginning. She's 78 years old (I think) and he couldn't play with her health.
P.S. Congrats for your Enghish! MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 11 Icon_cheers
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next