Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

+73
Alfaomega
MiaPaparazzi
Gabriel Walker
Mjhasabigcrotch
aamj07
MJJ1982
Kuki
Minyaweth
nohype
beachgirl
Red Velvet
endlessfire
The Divine Mrs Jones
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJSmile4Us
kdkennedy74
SeeingClues
hungry
meleah3
MJILOVEUMOST
michellemissesmjj
jade jackson
I.Run.Away
dontmakeitfactual
jpresley
pumpkin
Lorrie
clover
SmoothCriminal
STARbaybeeRoqk
applehead
Ena
Loree
emanviam
summer+sc3nt
beverleyflossy
IWSICS
dancer1792
GirlSaturday
anotherpartofme
Rach
MJFoReVeRandAlways
PETTINA2393
Savannah
ballongiraf
Smelly
phoenix
PinkLizard
ishealive
Jubilee
MJFOREVER
Another.Part.Of.Me
zembla
ilprincipe
michaelinspiresme
just_friend
Grace
rellababy
mjthelegendlives
mjj29081958
Sweet1
DreamsComeTrue
mysticallymagestically
nlb
Human_nature
CantStopLovingU
PYT
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
Banessa
Liberian.Girl.
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
77 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 3 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:45 am

Anni ei love youre theories i realy do but i get the feeling that you are gonna say mj ist dead cause he faked it but he is never comming back??
sorry if i get it wrong dont want to offend you if im wrong Embarassed
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 3 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Jubilee Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:00 am

Wow just got up and thought wonder if annies written up her theory yet... this is looking very good and your signature makes sense now! Wow im hooked!! xxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:03 am

Annie are you basing your theory on MJ not coming back? Am I reading this right?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:23 am

I'm so glad I didn't come on here today until now..........I wouldn't have been able to handle the anticipation!!!!! I agree with a lot of this but (selfishly) I want a come back! Doesn't have to be big, I just want to know!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 am

Hey, Annie! i like your theory a lot, it reminds me a bit of Arthur Conan Doyle but we shouldnt forget that this is just a theory- when it says MJ is not coming back or whatever the end is going to be--- this does not mean anything lol!
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:35 am

Annie that was friggin awesome. Waitin for the next instalment.........
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:39 am

Annie - your Out of bounds Top Floor theory reminds me of the Jekyll and Hyde adaptation with John Hannah - Dr Jekyll kept his private rooms as a no-go area because of Hyde's transformation and he didn't want people to know the truth which is why he made surethey didn't go up to those private quarters.
JL = Hyde to Michael's Jekyll if that makes sense to people.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 am

this theory is awesome! keep it coming, woman!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Annie - your Out of bounds Top Floor theory reminds me of the Jekyll and Hyde adaptation with John Hannah - Dr Jekyll kept his private rooms as a no-go area because of Hyde's transformation and he didn't want people to know the truth which is why he made surethey didn't go up to those private quarters.

nope Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Annie - your Out of bounds Top Floor theory reminds me of the Jekyll and Hyde adaptation with John Hannah - Dr Jekyll kept his private rooms as a no-go area because of Hyde's transformation and he didn't want people to know the truth which is why he made surethey didn't go up to those private quarters.

nope Razz
LOL Razz

Michael kept his top floor completely out of bounds to everyone but himself, his kids and the Good Doctor right?
He did that to hide Jack London's (our teminally ill patient/double) presence from the world - after all how can there be two Michael Jacksons in the same house. It would be scandal.

JL is Michael's other half - his double - and he is kept in the Top floor rooms so that he isn't discovered by the staff. Michael is healthy, JL is unhealthy/dying - Michael is the healthy Jekyll and JL is the unstable Hyde whose presence has to be kept secret.

Sorry lol, my mind works in odd ways and this is what Annie's post reminded me of.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:47 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

nope Razz
LOL Razz

Michael kept his top floor completely out of bounds to everyone but himself, his kids and the Good Doctor right?
He did that to hide Jack London's (our teminally ill patient/double) presence from the world - after all how can there be two Michael Jacksons in the same house. It would be scandal.

JL is Michael's other half - his double - and he is kept in the Top floor rooms so that he isn't discovered by the staff. Michael is healthy, JL is unhealthy/dying - Michael is the healthy Jekyll and JL is the unstable Hyde whose presence has to be kept secret.

Sorry lol, my mind works in odd ways and this is what Annie's post reminded me of.

ohhhh! remember the thread about the hollywoodtv video showing 2 Mj's shopping at the same time? Very Happy
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:55 am

Annie ~ what a great story/theory!!! I also (like PinkLizard) am glad that I read it this morning. Being that I am a VERY impatient person, I would of gone berzerk waiting until your next post. (lol) So be honest here...are you sure your not a famous mystery novelist??? Because you sure could be! The way you write your sentences keeps people on the edge of their seat, and you write so well. WOW...can you imagine if your theory IS correct??? You COULD publish it in to a book. That would be SO cool. Laughing (You could even dedicate the book to us...heehee). Regardless, you are VERY talented, and I can't wait to read the rest! So is the suspenseful ending going to have a twist and reveal the "nose" theory??? I CAN'T WAIT to find out! study
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:56 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid Annie, your theory is really awesome, I'm dying to read the rest of it Smile
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 80
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:57 am

Savannah wrote:Annie ~ what a great story/theory!!! I also (like PinkLizard) am glad that I read it this morning. Being that I am a VERY impatient person, I would of gone berzerk waiting until your next post. (lol) So be honest here...are you sure your not a famous mystery novelist??? Because you sure could be! The way you write your sentences keeps people on the edge of their seat, and you write so well. WOW...can you imagine if your theory IS correct??? You COULD publish it in to a book. That would be SO cool. Laughing (You could even dedicate the book to us...heehee). Regardless, you are VERY talented, and I can't wait to read the rest! So is the suspenseful ending going to have a twist and reveal the "nose" theory??? I CAN'T WAIT to find out! study

Yeah and we´d be the first to testify that we heard the theory here first BEFORE MJ came back Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:57 am

I never do this with threads that are masisve, but I have just sat here and read the whole thing from start to where we are now.

Annie this is amazing girl! You are taking what we have been told and competley turning it on it's head. I can't wait for the next installment so to speak!

Oh BTW I am going to sticky it for you Smile

xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
Savannah wrote:Annie ~ what a great story/theory!!! I also (like PinkLizard) am glad that I read it this morning. Being that I am a VERY impatient person, I would of gone berzerk waiting until your next post. (lol) So be honest here...are you sure your not a famous mystery novelist??? Because you sure could be! The way you write your sentences keeps people on the edge of their seat, and you write so well. WOW...can you imagine if your theory IS correct??? You COULD publish it in to a book. That would be SO cool. Laughing (You could even dedicate the book to us...heehee). Regardless, you are VERY talented, and I can't wait to read the rest! So is the suspenseful ending going to have a twist and reveal the "nose" theory??? I CAN'T WAIT to find out! study

Yeah and we´d be the first to testify that we heard the theory here first BEFORE MJ came back Very Happy

YES YES YES...And I am SURE that Michael would want to meet the "one and only" that figured out his theory. So....we could be her guests. Wink
lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:14 am

o Annie, please wake up... I cant wait anymore...
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 am

Savannah wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:

YES YES YES...And I am SURE that Michael would want to meet the "one and only" that figured out his theory. So....we could be her guests. Wink
lol!

YEEEEEEEEEEY Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:57 am

ok Annie you slept enough..wake up now bounce bounce lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 am

This theory would fit nicely with the early theory passed around on the Illuminus Theo blog - Does anyone remember that?

I always felt that this was very plausible .... Annie did a great job laying the ground work and filling in the missing years in the Middle East and Ireland.

So if this is the case, MJ is still overseas? OR how do we account for the man getting out of the coroners van?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:36 am

If I ever need a private investigator to solve a mystery, I will hire Annie. Thus far, her theory has been informative and intriguing. Annie...you have apparently given much thought to the theory.

There is ONE question that I have and she will likely answer it as the theory unfolds...lol. For weeks, I have truly believed in the hoax yet there is this single question that has surfaced in my mind recently. It now exists as the only tiny tiny tiny area of doubt for the hoax to be true.

Why are we lead to believe that there are soooo many people involved with this hoax?

Old saying: loose lips sink ships. I live by that quote. Countless people (family/friends/business associates), organizations (reputable ones and shady ones)and agencies (city, state, federal and international) have been suggested as being involved with the hoax. Goodness ...if true...then the only person not contacted to play a role would be me....lol.

I look forward to when Annie shares her perspective on my question and what role the perceived accomplices play in her theory.

Great detective work Annie!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:06 am

OMG, Annie, your theory is amazing! I can't wait to read more.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:09 am

The title of this thread makes me ROFL so much!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:24 am

Why are we lead to believe that there are soooo many people involved with this hoax?

Old saying: loose lips sink ships. I live by that quote. Countless people (family/friends/business associates), organizations (reputable ones and shady ones)and agencies (city, state, federal and international) have been suggested as being involved with the hoax. Goodness ...if true...then the only person not contacted to play a role would be me....lol.

And here are my ones, if he pulled it like you are suggesting, you are setting him on the same level of a matter fraud criminal.Do you think he´d be able to deal with this perspective?

Cause late or soon, someone would find out he had went into an Id replacement and also one of the biggest financial fraud scams of history!What would lead him to be labled as an international criminal, and in case of being caught stay for over than 20 years on jail!So you will say he will stay on an island forever, but if he does it, means he went from one cage to another, and not really achieving the freedom he had wished so badly his entire life.

Unless if he had bought supporters at the government to keep their mouth shut, eyes closed and deaf ears about his "missing and replacement", tough on the disclaimer you said he bought none, so, Im confused at this point.

So please enlight these to me, cause I had spent the entire night crying and on my knees praying staring the flame of a candle. I was not even able to say Happy Birthday.

I want your enlightment about how they are dealing with Original and Valid documents, about "Jackson Michael Joseph", if its J.L who is laying at the coroner.Cause yes, that document even without the signture owns the basics requests to be ruled as valid.And how they are not "noticing" the difference of Mr.Jackson and J.L DNA records, and samplers, since the LAPD retains Michael´s ones?

Please Annie give me hope.
Sad

PS:Im glad to know that you and other members agree that was MJ at the 02 conference.Cause against all the trendy, I always believed to be him for such simple details:the red bracelet, the bottom lip elevation he has on the left part, the wristle, the lines on his hand...And when he came to Salvador he did an interview on a local channel, and he acted almost like that.Anxious, turning around, as he as not comfy to talk. Sad

Also I dont and never wished him to get back (altough in contradiction with my own beliefs Im doing a fanfic he does get back to cheer myself up a bit), I just wished him to be happy, healthy and in peace with his kids. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:05 am

ilprincipe wrote:
I read post after post...in the middle I thought...so..Annie will maybe tell us, that decoy died and MJ will have a quiet life in Ireland/Bahrain...

Nope. It's not so simple. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 am

zembla wrote:Annie, first of all, I don't mean to be running ahead of the facts here. Just adding some ideas. Hope you don't mind?

Please let all the speculation on this thread be done by me... after all, this is MY theory. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 am

MJFOREVER wrote:Anni ei love youre theories i realy do but i get the feeling that you are gonna say mj ist dead cause he faked it but he is never comming back??
sorry if i get it wrong dont want to offend you if im wrong Embarassed

Nope.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 am

annie you're back Very Happy I need something positive today Smile
hugs !!! I love you
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:09 am

ishealive wrote:Annie are you basing your theory on MJ not coming back? Am I reading this right?

I can't answer that right now. I'm not gonna spoil the end. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:11 am

You get me so much, sister. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:13 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:

nope Razz
LOL Razz

Exactly. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 am

I'm not a writer, but I'd love to be one. I might give it a shot after this.
IF my theory is right, I expect MJ to hire me to write the tell all book. Razz
The nose story is already hinted somewhere in my posts, but it deserves a thread of its own. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:16 am

Rachel wrote:I never do this with threads that are masisve, but I have just sat here and read the whole thing from start to where we are now.

Annie this is amazing girl! You are taking what we have been told and competley turning it on it's head. I can't wait for the next installment so to speak!

Oh BTW I am going to sticky it for you Smile

xoxo

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I feel honored!! queen
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:16 am

Ok Annie, stop replying to posts and post the next part!

I am dying here!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:17 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:This theory would fit nicely with the early theory passed around on the Illuminus Theo blog - Does anyone remember that?

I always felt that this was very plausible .... Annie did a great job laying the ground work and filling in the missing years in the Middle East and Ireland.

So if this is the case, MJ is still overseas? OR how do we account for the man getting out of the coroners van?

No spoilers people! Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:18 am

GirlSaturday wrote:

There are not, at least not in my theory.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 am

Rachel wrote:Ok Annie, stop replying to posts and post the next part!

I am dying here!!!!!

ditto Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:20 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:
Please Annie give me hope.
Sad

I will, but stop going crazy over "small" details. Trust me. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 am

Annie, your killing us with the wait lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 am

Ok, I'm back.
I just finished reading the feedback and replying some posts.

Now I'm typing away the next chapter...

Be patient!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:22 am

Oh thank god!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:23 am

annieisnotokey wrote: You can argue that I could just accept the “death” as a fact and move on, but because in my heart I feel that MJ is still alive, I simply can’t let go. I can’t stop, I won’t stop.

THATS WHAT MY NAME STANDS FOR! affraid Very Happy go you!! , i'm loving this theory! flower
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:42 am

this site is the best every one is so friendly like we are part of one big happy family, and Annie your signature has me in stitches every time i see it, you go girl lol!
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:53 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
zembla wrote:Annie, first of all, I don't mean to be running ahead of the facts here. Just adding some ideas. Hope you don't mind?

Please let all the speculation on this thread be done by me... after all, this is MY theory. Wink

Roger! Friend and I will both put on donkey ears and zip it.
Type away you! Can't wait to read! study
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:56 am

@ Beverley

OMFG I love your signature picture!!!!!! How adorable is Michael? Erm, very!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:02 am

[quote="Rachel"]@ Beverley

OMFG I love your signature picture!!!!!! How adorable is Michael? Erm, very!!!![/quote
getting pc happy now cos i found out how to post signatures lol! lol! lol!
he is sexy though,"Beverley stop those thoughs now"
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 am

Good theory Annie... Can't wait to read more of what you have in your mind or maybe I can buy your brain to know it all lol... Thanks.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Oh Annie..the users here getting impatient *lol*

I read this afternoon something about decoys...esp. politician decoys....
it's indeed a complex subject...but wiki teaches a lot ....

I also love listening to some radioplays....I came upon a radio play series
called "Offenbarung 23" in engl. "revelation 23"....
there are about 30 episodes and in this radio play they try give some explanations
for some special conspiracy theories...
It's a fictional story....but they quote very often some internet sources and you get some
kind of evidence. Unfortunately the writer doesn't produce any new episodes since last fall.

There's episode 27 dealing with the subject "Death of Marilyn Monroe"...
in this episode they also come to the solution that there must have been 2 Marilyns..
the real one and the fake...So Marilyn died...and Norma Jean is alive...
One of the persons who was suspicous in that case, was her housekeeper...
Eunice MURRAY

Here a quote:
Donald Spoto maintains that the most logical reasoning for these strange events that Saturday night was that Greenson had asked Murray to sedate Monroe with a drug laden enema -- this would account for the purple discoloration of the star's colon. He could not reach Dr. Engleberg and, therefore, he had used Murray to carry out the process. The reason for sedating Monroe was to end the conversation Monroe had been having with Greenson -- Greenson perhaps hoped that when Monroe awoke the next morning she would have changed her mind about ending Greenson's services. However, in asking Murray to carry out the act of sedating the Hollywood star, Greenson was committing an unprofessional act and if it were ever revealed it would be the end of his career. Both Murray and Greenson thus had something to hide.

that was just a thought..there some kind similarity with the MJ case....

source of quote:
http://www.crimemagazine.com/05/marilynmonroe,0724-5.htm
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Smile
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Annie, can't wait for an update.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next