Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Michael at the memorial?!

+85
lonelynation
Lay"sMjBad
MJSmile4Us
See
amy
4evermichael71
juliet
kdkennedy74
Harleyblonde
mommy
wandulka
jade jackson
illusionist
Anika20
neverlandprincess
Truth_or_Dare
TinkerBell
~~Kristy~~
DaduXLoveMJEver
morla
zen71
mjyou
MJWifey
phoenix
Airun
Lorrie
IWSICS
MJFOREVER
beverleyflossy
YveLoVesMJ
einsof
STARbaybeeRoqk
dianafan
dunno_it
silvy
shirley-grace
tis_ruthy
lovelidae
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
mir26
MJGIRL18
Souza81
nohype
cherry8
hasil
mjj29081958
CharlieBarley
dancer1792
alive
Smelly
ilprincipe
BuBBLes
Banessa
CaptainJaneway
velvetsilvergirl
Savannah
mjjforever72
iheartmichael
SmoothCriminal
Silence
emanviam
love4mjalways
DawneVee
carpenoctem
CantStopLovingU
mjfan
bibi
SeeingClues
bec
Another.Part.Of.Me
annieisnotokey
mjthelegendlives
gujunpyo
aamj07
jpresley
neverlandsfairy
emo_pinkt
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Human_nature
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
MrsBenjamin
Rach
89 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 5 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Ok so I just showed the picture to my Mum and her boyfriend who for weeks have been saying that I am batty and now they believe that this IS Michael! It's like a moral victory for me! My Mum never admitts she is wrong lol

Even the critics are starting to be won over Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 5 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by CharlieBarley Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:30 pm

I do think there is a good possible chance that hat man is MJ. As Rachel said, I also think it could be the the clue JCC said about the memorial. Simply because he does stick out like a sore thumb. He really stands out! You can't really miss him,LOL. Very Happy

I noticed some-one said he did not have a glove on his right hand, I agree, I think it's the shadow if you look close you can see his thumb nail and the shadow line over the lap onto the hands.

Although it is hard to tell as the images are not close enough, I do think they look like his hands.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok so I just showed the picture to my Mum and her boyfriend who for weeks have been saying that I am batty and now they believe that this IS Michael! It's like a moral victory for me! My Mum never admitts she is wrong lol

Thats great news Smile my parents still think im nuts and need too let go pale
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:40 pm

My family think I am crazy too! I mentioned hat man to them tonight and they laughed Crying or Very sad

I will show them the images tomorrow, see if they change there minds.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 pm

CharlieBarley wrote:My family think I am crazy too! I mentioned hat man to them tonight and they laughed Crying or Very sad

I will show them the images tomorrow, see if they change there minds.

Awwww! Just keep telling them they will owe you a big apology when you are proved right Very Happy

I still can't believe my Mum said I was right. I am pratically doing cartwheels right now lol
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:44 pm

I don't know if this was posted here already but on the other forum they were talking about if mayba that woman kinda next to the Hat Man *lol* could even be him.
What do you think?
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:45 pm

I cut that part with the woman out and enlarged it nut somehow i can't put it in here
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:45 pm

carpenoctem wrote:I don't know if this was posted here already but on the other forum they were talking about if mayba that woman kinda next to the Hat Man *lol* could even be him.
What do you think?

ROFL!!!!!! I don't think it it but everyone is entitled to their own opinions!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:47 pm

@ carpenoctem

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 5 88883444

While the woman here DOES resemble MJ, on other pics she looks normal.

LOL some of the people on the main MJHD site are nutters... one said they thought the woman could be Navi!

EDIT: Can anyone see the image? Egh...

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm

carpenoctem wrote:I don't know if this was posted here already but on the other forum they were talking about if mayba that woman kinda next to the Hat Man *lol* could even be him.
What do you think?

i dont think so but ill have too look at her again to make sure lol
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:50 pm

CharlieBarley wrote:I do think there is a good possible chance that hat man is MJ. As Rachel said, I also think it could be the the clue JCC said about the memorial. Simply because he does stick out like a sore thumb. He really stands out! You can't really miss him,LOL. Very Happy

I noticed some-one said he did not have a glove on his right hand, I agree, I think it's the shadow if you look close you can see his thumb nail and the shadow line over the lap onto the hands.

Although it is hard to tell as the images are not close enough, I do think they look like his hands.

I don't know about the glove, but when i saw the glove I thought more something like this one, but black :

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 5 20090809174713
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:56 pm

It could be a transparent glove! But have another look at the line of the shadow on his legs then onto the hands, the line runs straight across
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Well done Rachel!! I keep trying to convince my family, I started to give up last week, but I think things are moving forwards again now, cause of everyone here, working so hard. I just hope he comes back.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Perhaps the whole story about "who is the guy (Omer Bhatti) sitting next to the family at the memorial, and why is he sitting in this place so important (family places)?" should put our attention in all people who occupied the first seat ... just a thought ...
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:47 pm

I posted this on the other forum:
Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 5 MJhatmancompare1

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 5 MJhatmancompare2
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

bec, I don't get what your saying?
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Guys, that "chick's" chin, jaw, and forehead are the spitting image of Michael Jackson. She appears to have an adam's apple.

I don't know if Hat Man is Macauly or not, but as Iloveyoumore said, the nose is similar. The height comparison is correct if you consider in about 2" for the female's heels.

MJ would totally go to his own memorial is disguise. And it would be way more fun to share with a friend. Especially with that friend of yours that loves to goof around as much as you do. You know, the fun friend? Everybody's got one.

Adding to the curiousity is that the original pic we were provided of Hat Man has a photoshopped pic of MJ in disguise placed directly over the face of the blond woman, in what is apparently a really great view of her face, considering the jaw line that you can see. A couple more pics of MJ in disguise were sprinkled around the pic of Hat Man for effect to make the placement seem random? Hmm.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:01 pm

there's something bizarre here for sure! In this pic the woman does have a strong jaw line.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 pm

ahhh, I see now, you think MJ is dressed as a women? That would be hilarious!!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Lol that women has a strong jaw line and her hair looks like a wig Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Look at the lips. Also the line of the forehead profile. Interesting.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 pm

bec wrote:Look at the lips. Also the line of the forehead profile. Interesting.

That is interesting especially the lips and jaw, michael did go out disguised as a women before, have u got anymore pictures of this woman? and does anyone know who she is?
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:17 pm

That's a really good point about the facial profile/features Smile We know that Michael wore traditional women's clothing while in the UAE/Bahrain. Maybe he decided to take it to the next level. I wonder if Mac and Michael came up with the hoax together, we've see them scheming in the private home videos.
I wish I was a fly at the memorial, or that we had a 3D 360 view of the memorial footage to see where everyone was and what they were doing during it
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 pm

pay attention to the security mics by the mouths of jackson family security..big black head sets..round mic/mouth pieces
the man sittin next to the older gentle man has that mic.
has he been identified..?
mj body guard? start looking..
perhaps...
elephant
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:22 pm

this finding blows away all of our other analysis...this could be the physical proof we've been looking for. We have to find more screen shots of these partners in crime!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 pm

The cheeks look similar to michaels Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 pm

if there is no other known identity of these people we may have something here folks!!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
Rachel wrote:Ok so I just showed the picture to my Mum and her boyfriend who for weeks have been saying that I am batty and now they believe that this IS Michael! It's like a moral victory for me! My Mum never admitts she is wrong lol

Thats great news Smile my parents still think im nuts and need too let go pale
My family also thinks I'm mad. They've made quite a few cracks about it because they think I'm obsessed. Ah well, they'll swallow their words when the time is right, I don't let it bother me too much because the 'official' story is too laughable to accept (I still can't believe people are accepting it at face value - it says a lot about society nowadays)

pay attention to the security mics by the mouths of jackson family security..big black head sets..round mic/mouth pieces
the man sittin next to the older gentle man has that mic.
has he been identified..?
mj body guard? start looking..
perhaps...
elephant
You may have a point there, security could easily blend in with all the other suited guests, although that would mean that MJ is the old man rather than the woman unless there is another 'hidden' security guard beside her.
Does anyone know where we can find a complete version of the memorial rather than youtube clips? I think a serious clear high quality rewatching is needed.

Also, Jermaine wore an earpiece/earphone thing throughout the memorial, it was different to the music one he wore during 'Smile' - maybe a link with Michael? Others have mentioned that the cane he's holding in front of him is a hidden camera - what if it's a mic instead?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:31 pm

maybe MJ was directing this whole thing...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Ok Bec, when someone asked me earlier if I thought Michael could be the woman I laughed but after reading you post I'm starting to have second thoughts. "Her" features are very strong and prominent like Michael's so who knows. I think I will need to see if I can find more pictures and see what I can make of it.

Oh and good call on her being covered in the original photo! Maybe it was designed that way to throw us off?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok Bec, when someone asked me earlier if I thought Michael could be the woman I laughed but after reading you post I'm starting to have second thoughts. "Her" features are very strong and prominent like Michael's so who knows. I think I will need to see if I can find more pictures and see what I can make of it.

Oh and good call on her being covered in the original photo! Maybe it was designed that way to throw us off?
It was well spotted, I didn't even think of the woman or the fact that the original photo was covered up because I was so focused on the hat man. I remember thinking that she might have been Brooke Shields because of the high cheekbones and the lights were making her look blonde rather than brunette then dismissed that idea quickly
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Ok so I just showed the picture to my Mum and her boyfriend who for weeks have been saying that I am batty and now they believe that this IS Michael! It's like a moral victory for me! My Mum never admitts she is wrong lol

My husband has finally cracked and agreed, ITS A VICTORY cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Ok guys the more I keep looking at this photo of the woman the more I becoming convinced.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jacksons_memorial#&id=46448

Tell me that she doesn't have the exact saw jaw side on as Michael
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Hmm I definitely don't think the woman is MJ, but now I am really wondering if the hat man is Macaulay Culkin! In the pic someone posted with hat man and pics of Macaulay next to him they have the same shape face & nose. It would make sense if Macaulay was there and didn't want the press attention so he came in disguise...
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok guys the more I keep looking at this photo of the woman the more I becoming convinced.

I'm pretty convinced too, and you're right 'she' does have the same jaw and facial profile as Michael.
The pic also shows Janet looking right at 'her', more so than at the hat man.
This also keeps the glances from Marlon, Al Sharpton and possibly Magic Johnson valid because 'she's' sitting in the same area as hat man and they could have been looking at 'her'
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok guys the more I keep looking at this photo of the woman the more I becoming convinced.

Yah they deffo have the same jaw line Smile and similar lips and cheeks, im getting all excited again lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Wow what a crazy day it has been theroies wise! First Michael couldn't possibly have been at the memorial, then he is hat man, then he is a woman and Mac Culkin is hat man! It's making me laugh so much but also making me REALLY excited Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 pm

whats the deal? ~ SO DID MINE!!!
I told him to look at the pictures, and he wouldn't (he's tired of me showing all of our "evidence"...lol). Anyway, I didn't give him a choice and said "GET OVER HERE AND LOOK AT THESE PICTURES NOW!!!" He shrugged his shoulders, growled a little bit, and came to look at my computer screen. He looked at it for a minute...didn't say anything...got a little closer, and said "funny...you guys photo shopped that, didn't you?" I finally convinced him that you guys didn't and they were photos from the memorial, and he said "S**T", maybe he is alive and you guys are right??? You don't understand...for my husband to say that is HUGE!!! This is a terrific day!
cheers
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:55 pm

GUYS LOOK WHAT I MADE ON PHOTOSHOP!

Now... yes. I'm really quite bad at Photoshop, but I think this speaks volumes.

REMEMBER, up until Michael's nose curves upward is a prosthetic tip... but the bridge is parallel with the lady's tip!

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 5 MJDisguise

ALSO, for your consideration:

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 5 PrinceMichaelVitiligo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:GUYS LOOK WHAT I MADE ON PHOTOSHOP!

REMEMBER, up until Michael's nose curves upward is a prosthetic tip... but the bridge is parallel with the lady's tip!

OMG that made me laugh but you are soooooo right! Ok I change my mind and now think Michael is the woman and agree with Bec that Hat Man could be Mac Culkin!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
I'm pretty convinced too, and you're right 'she' does have the same jaw and facial profile as Michael.
This also keeps the glances from Marlon, Al Sharpton and possibly Magic Johnson valid because 'she's' sitting in the same area as hat man and they could have been looking at 'her'

Well remember, Al and Marlon would be in on the hoax - Magic Johnson would not, maybe he was just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Wow i definely think he is the woman now
Shocked
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:02 pm

You're good, I agree with the woman being Michael and this pic above hits it home, the features are way too similar, the jaw, mouth, nose etc - who would ever think that he'd disguise himself as a woman and crash his own memorial? It's like the most perfect disguise.
And Mac could be the hat man, he's an actor he can make it work, the two of them, some nifty fancy prosthetics and voila! Two completely anonymous guests at the memorial.

Dr Klein said he was 'rebuilding' Michael's face in the run-up to the concerts, he had 2 weeks after the 25th June until the memorial on 7/7, we know he didn't acknowledge Michael's 'death' for days after the 25th although he managed to tweet a tribute to Farrah.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Rachel wrote:
OMG that made me laugh but you are soooooo right! Ok I change my mind and now think Michael is the woman and agree with Bec that Hat Man could be Mac Culkin!

Heh, it's quite hilarious to make a pic like this, but it would be even more hilarious if Mack and Mike went to the memorial as a mismatched couple like this!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:

Well remember, Al and Marlon would be in on the hoax - Magic Johnson would not, maybe he was just curious.
Maybe he was checking 'her' out, you never know. But Marlon and Rev Al - most definitely.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Heh, it's quite hilarious to make a pic like this, but it would be even more hilarious if Mack and Mike went to the memorial as a mismatched couple like this!

lol!

You know I can just see the two of them laughing their asses off as they were trying on costumes and stuff! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight without thinking about this.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Rachel wrote:
Dancing Machine wrote:
Rachel wrote:

lol!

You know I can just see the two of them laughing their asses off as they were trying on costumes and stuff! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight without thinking about this.
Rofl, I could actually imagine that. Remember Michael said that Mac loves scheming in the home videos.
Speaking of sleep, I hate to tear myself away but I'm going to call it a night, I've got a hideously early start in the morning Sad .
Take care all, and I'll catch-up on everything once I get home tomorrow, may go into withdrawal in the meantime.
Night x
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Dancing Machine ~ You are good!!!

You guys...take an envelope or a piece of paper and cover your screen just showing the chin...then do the same thing just showing the forehead...identical. Unbelievable. I am just speechless right now. YAY!!!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Rachel wrote:
Dancing Machine wrote:
Rachel wrote:

lol!

Rofl, I could actually imagine that. Remember Michael said that Mac loves scheming in the home videos.
Speaking of sleep, I hate to tear myself away but I'm going to call it a night, I've got a hideously early start in the morning Sad .
Take care all, and I'll catch-up on everything once I get home tomorrow, may go into withdrawal in the meantime.
Night x

Goodnight! Hope you have a good sleep and I will PM you if anything intersting comes up! Oh I also need to reply to your PM as well Smile xx
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 pm

But you still did a very good job @DancinMachine.
First time i saww this comparison vetween MJ and this woman i was convinced.
Were they seated almost right behind Katherine? Because I remember during Al Sharptons speech towards the end 2 seats behind Katherine to the left were empty
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next