Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

+73
Alfaomega
MiaPaparazzi
Gabriel Walker
Mjhasabigcrotch
aamj07
MJJ1982
Kuki
Minyaweth
nohype
beachgirl
Red Velvet
endlessfire
The Divine Mrs Jones
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJSmile4Us
kdkennedy74
SeeingClues
hungry
meleah3
MJILOVEUMOST
michellemissesmjj
jade jackson
I.Run.Away
dontmakeitfactual
jpresley
pumpkin
Lorrie
clover
SmoothCriminal
STARbaybeeRoqk
applehead
Ena
Loree
emanviam
summer+sc3nt
beverleyflossy
IWSICS
dancer1792
GirlSaturday
anotherpartofme
Rach
MJFoReVeRandAlways
PETTINA2393
Savannah
ballongiraf
Smelly
phoenix
PinkLizard
ishealive
Jubilee
MJFOREVER
Another.Part.Of.Me
zembla
ilprincipe
michaelinspiresme
just_friend
Grace
rellababy
mjthelegendlives
mjj29081958
Sweet1
DreamsComeTrue
mysticallymagestically
nlb
Human_nature
CantStopLovingU
PYT
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
Banessa
Liberian.Girl.
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
77 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 4 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by emanviam Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Ok, I'm back.
I just finished reading the feedback and replying some posts.

Now I'm typing away the next chapter...

Be patient!! lol!

Ok, Annie...I can't wait!! LOL lol!

Seriously... Suspect I can't...I am here pressing F5 and checking my cellphone constantly with the e-mail....

Posssttttt!!!! lol!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 4 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Please Give Me More ... I am dying here (No Pun Intended) ..... I want to read more !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Pleaseeeeee post moreeee
we need to know more XD
Annie!!!!
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:08 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Annie - your Out of bounds Top Floor theory reminds me of the Jekyll and Hyde adaptation with John Hannah - Dr Jekyll kept his private rooms as a no-go area because of Hyde's transformation and he didn't want people to know the truth which is why he made surethey didn't go up to those private quarters.
JL = Hyde to Michael's Jekyll if that makes sense to people.
LOL Razz

Michael kept his top floor completely out of bounds to everyone but himself, his kids and the Good Doctor right?

He did that to hide Jack London's (our teminally ill patient/double) presence from the world - after all how can there be two Michael Jacksons in the same house. It would be scandal.

JL is Michael's other half - his double - and he is kept in the Top floor rooms so that he isn't discovered by the staff. Michael is healthy, JL is unhealthy/dying - Michael is the healthy Jekyll and JL is the unstable Hyde whose presence has to be kept secret.

Sorry lol, my mind works in odd ways and this is what Annie's post reminded me of.

You get me so much, sister. Wink

Don't worry - I get you perfectly Hon. We're on the same wavelength always.
Now update dammit - LOL, not wanting to pressure you or anything but I want to know what happens next.
Lol, Love you, xxx
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Annie are you ok, will you tell us that you're ok?!

Where are you?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Interesting read, Annie! I'm looking forword to your next post.
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Where is she? Sad Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 pm

lol, Rachel. Very Happy
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:22 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Please Give Me More ... I am dying here (No Pun Intended) ..... I want to read more !!!

lol! Me too! You and me both! We have been posted here reading the thread since yesterday (for me it was last night) Annie you are amazing...I can't wait to read the next chapter! study Shocked study Shocked
You still have my undivided attention! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Ok...another fact to substantiate Annies theory....
just came across this report from AP....
I know they are also lying..it's just interesting how manipulative the
whole media works..

Again a quote:

When he died, Jackson was skinny but not overly emaciated, and his body had bed sores, the official said. The singer is believed to have developed bed sores in the months following his 2005 acquittal of child molestation charges, when he went into seclusion and spent long stretches in bed.

Of yourse...when you have bed sores you dance until you drop on stage.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_investigation
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 pm

CHANGES IN THE HOUSE: As we all know by now, Jack London is getting out of control. It’s not the just gay-sexcapades that Ian Halperin later describes in his tell all book, but the increasing drug abuse, failing health and paranoia. He starts to tell people… “They are going to kill me, please help me”.

MJ knows this is the time to move JL into his house full time. But nobody (or almost nobody) has to know JL is not MJ…

Around May 2009 he carries out these moves. He fires his staff, gets JL in the house, hires the staff back and tells them the whole top floor is off limits with absolutely no exceptions.

He knows he can’t keep an eye on JL all the time on his own so he confides in one person: Alberto “Tippy” Alvarez, his personal bodyguard. Bodyguards are one of the coolest people in the world. They are willing to risk their lives to protect others and they sure as h*ll know how to keep a secret. Tippy is shocked. He can’t believe he was fooled in the past and took JL for rides and shopping trips. Because he loves his boss and now admires him more than ever, he agrees to fully cooperate. Whatever is needed from him, no questions asked
MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 4 Article-0-0597E325000005DC-533_634x502

The children already knew about JL, but MJ starts preparing them for the future. Prince and Paris are old enough to understand. Prince, as any preadolescent boy, doesn’t care too much about anything. He just plays along to make MJ content but dismisses the whole thing as one of dad’s weird antics. Paris is daddy’s little girl. She is MJ’s sidekick. She has his back and she’ll do anything in her power to protect this secret. Blanket is very young to understand the whole picture. MJ explains to him that daddy is going to bring JL home because he’s very ill and daddy promised to look after him, but he MUST keep the secret (“Cross your heart, hope to die” they say with a secret handshake). He also explains that in the near future daddy will go on holidays on his own for a little while.
“When will that be, daddy?”- Blanket asks.
“I don’t know that yet”- MJ replies.
“Will you be back soon, daddy?”
“Of course! But you must always remember how much I love you all.”

Shortly after JL moves in with them, he manages to wander off the property one afternoon and encounters “The Followers”. JL is sick, thin and frail. He’s also high, so he doesn’t really know what he’s doing. “The Followers” can’t believe their eyes. And neither can MJ, who is seeing it all through his bedroom window. He sends Tippy to “rescue” JL a.s.a.p. and realizes he needs a tighter grip on everything. He asks his bodyguards to keep “The Followers” at arms length. He fires more people and hires different ones all the time (Tohme Tohme, Leonard Rowe, Frank DiLeo, Joe Jackson). It becomes a revolving door of people in and out of his life. He also makes the painful decision to keep his family away as well. He hadn’t told them about the hoax yet and he can’t afford to let them see JL now. It’s too risky. He knows La Toya, Tito, Jermaine and Joe could never keep their mouths shut.

These are stressful times for Michael…
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Ok...another fact to substantiate Annies theory....
just came across this report from AP....
I know they are also lying..it's just interesting how manipulative the
whole media works..

Again a quote:

When he died, Jackson was skinny but not overly emaciated, and his body had bed sores, the official said. The singer is believed to have developed bed sores in the months following his 2005 acquittal of child molestation charges, when he went into seclusion and spent long stretches in bed.

Of yourse...when you have bed sores you dance until you drop on stage.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_investigation

GOD! That is crazy!! If these things keep coming up, you are not going to believe that the theory comes from my imagination!! lol!

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Banessa wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Please Give Me More ... I am dying here (No Pun Intended) ..... I want to read more !!!

lol! Me too! You and me both! We have been posted here reading the thread since yesterday (for me it was last night) Annie you are amazing...I can't wait to read the next chapter! study Shocked study Shocked
You still have my undivided attention! Wink

We should all PM her !!! Very Happy Annie are U ok ??? are u ok annie ? LMAOXD lol! .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Rachel wrote:Annie are you ok, will you tell us that you're ok?!

Where are you?!

I'm back. Sorry it took me so long to post. I had trouble with my internet connection. I''m on a borrowed one now.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Wow Annie, great post! I can't wait to hear more Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm

When can we expect to hear more Annie?
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Great post Annie - I am loving every single bit of it girl! Write more! LOL
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Great update, Annie. Smile
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Paris is daddy’s little girl. She is MJ’s sidekick. She has his back and she’ll do anything in her power to protect this secret.

I love this, brought tears to my eyes. I can see her watching over her Daddy always and fiercly protecting him no matter what. The press better watch out when she gets older, cause IMO she will be a force to reckon with.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 pm

All I have to say is, Stephen King Who???? It's all about Annie! Very Happy cheers
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:04 pm

@ nlb

I agree with you. I remember when I watched the Bashir interview when they were in Vegas in the hotel and Michael asked Paris if she wanted to run and she said "No I want to hold your hand" and she didn't want to let go when a fan asked him for an autograph. It's so adorable how attached she is to him and she WILL be a force to be reckoned with when she grows up!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 pm

@ Rachel & nlb -
There is also the Paris being the only one that Michael trusts article that came out a while back too. Michael confided in her a lot although being an article I don't know how true it is.
Either way - I can totally see Paris as Daddy's little girl.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@ Rachel & nlb -
There is also the Paris being the only one that Michael trusts article that came out a while back too. Michael confided in her a lot although being an article I don't know how true it is.

Oh wow, I don't ever remember seeing that. Would be interesting to read.
I'm not close to my Father so it always makes me feel happy when I see others who are. You can see that they have a very special bond.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Rachel wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@ Rachel & nlb -

Oh wow, I don't ever remember seeing that. Would be interesting to read.
I'm not close to my Father so it always makes me feel happy when I see others who are. You can see that they have a very special bond.

yeah i remember reading somewhere that Michael told to his friend that he thinks Paris is going to be a great actress one day
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:15 pm

DR. MURRAY COMES IN THE PICTURE: Another thing that needed to be addressed fast was 24/7 medical care for JL. A Doctor who doesn’t ask many questions and is willing to give up his practice to provide medical care for a sick, paranoid, dying man is needed. Given JL drug abuse spiraling, MJ doesn’t want an enabling doctor at his side but needs somebody that can be easily convinced of certain “unorthodox” practices.

MJ remembered a doctor he had met a couple of years ago, while living in Las Vegas. Paris had a cold. MJ, as always when it comes to his children, overreacted and rushed her to the first private practice physician he could find, Dr. Conrad Murray. (Keep in mind that he can’t just take his children to a public hospital because people go insane every time he steps out the door undisguised).
What he liked the most about Dr. Murray was that he asked no indiscreet questions. He didn’t seem star struck, yet he seemed very respectful and bit fearful in MJ’s presence.
MJ was thankful that this random Dr. didn’t sell the story “I treated Michael Jackson’s daughter” to the yellow press.
In the following couple of years they kept a little bit in touch. MJ called Murray once in while. Sometimes, MJ gets really lonely and just needs to talk to somebody. In one of these conversations, Murray told MJ about his money problems.

Keeping this in mind, MJ calls Dr. Murray and makes him an offer he can’t refuse. He will be his personal doctor for a U$D 150.000 a month. Murray, desperate for money and going nowhere with his career can’t believe his luck. He says YES without hesitation.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 4 Conrad_murray_1111190

Obviously, MJ can’t let him know that he will actually be caring for JL. So he tells Dr. Murray with his little sweet innocent voice: “mmm… well, you know… I’ll be a bit of a challenge… I have trouble sleeping some times and I have a bit of a pain management problem… I hope uh uh… that you don’t have a problem working with me on that… I’m really worried and I need you to be as discreet as possible because sometimes I’m not really myself…”
At that point Dr. Murray was so excited about the offer he would have said yes to anything. He agrees to help him with his little drug problem and promises to wean him off.
MJ is on a roll now. He found a doctor that would look after JL and keep him at bay with his addiction issues. Best part of all? He’ll make AEG foot the bill. This will make things less suspicious when he “dies” because he will be pronounced dead by a doctor appointed by a third party.

Little did Dr. Murray know that he was actually going to be caring for JL. Eventually that became a lot more than he bargained for, but there was no turning back for him. He had already announced he was leaving his practice and he seriously needed the money…

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Yup, makes sense so far Annie. Bless, I do have a soft spot for Dr Murray after his video lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Loving it
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Yup, makes sense so far Annie. Bless, I do have a soft spot for Dr Murray after his video lol

Yeah, I kind of like Dr. Murray.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Just when I think this can't get any better it does.

Annie girl, I am in awe of you. This is making for fantastic reading and if it turns out to be true, one hell of a hoax!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Rachel wrote:Just when I think this can't get any better it does.

Annie girl, I am in awe of you. This is making for fantastic reading and if it turns out to be true, one hell of a hoax!!!

Agreed. This indeed keeps getting better. I love how she is taking all the different stories out there floating around and working them into her theory.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Yup, makes sense so far Annie. Bless, I do have a soft spot for Dr Murray after his video lol

I kind of feel for him as well and with Annie's theory I think I am beginning to understand everything a little bit better in regards to the hiring of Dr. MUrray makes so much more sense! Thanks Annie! This theory of yours is getting better by the Post! cheers
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by applehead Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Sorry for interrupting you annie, but I became member five minutes ago just to post this...your theory is so much believable and thrilling to read..for last hour I am so drowned in it, that right now I am feeling like this is the truth and I am reading it in some article! hats off!

[btw, are you the same annie that got the strange phone call one day..annie are you ok?...annie are you ok..annie?...had read something like that on MJHD a month ago]
applehead
applehead

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:27 pm

applehead wrote:
[btw, are you the same annie that got the strange phone call one day..annie are you ok?...annie are you ok..annie?...had read something like that on MJHD a month ago]

No, no at all. That was Anna.K.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey Annie, is this also posted on MJHD?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Rachel wrote:Hey Annie, is this also posted on MJHD?

Nope.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 pm

what an anticlimax....
i saw your name on the "lastest post" list, and eagerly clicked on the thread, only to see your latest reply was a mere "nope"

lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rachel wrote:Hey Annie, is this also posted on MJHD?

Nope.

I'm just waiting for a topic to crop over there with a link to this!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:40 pm

LIVING LA VIDA LOCA – MICHAEL: Now we are in June 2009. Michael’s life is frantic. He’s keeping the biggest secret of his life while getting ready for the comeback shows. He’s a nervous wreck, he doesn’t eat much and pops a Xanax or two once in a while. Sometimes he just has to miss rehearsals. It’s just too much, too soon.
Many people start to notice this. “The Followers” are on mission and follow him everywhere. He asks his bodyguards and AEG to keep them at bay but they are relentless. They slip notes and letters through Karen Faye, who shares their feelings. This breaks his heart and annoys him at the same time.
He feels he’s about to go mad. One moment his insanely happy anticipating what his life is going to be 2 or 3 years from now and the next is about to burst into tears from all the pressure building up everywhere.
AEG and Frank DiLeo can see that something is going on with him, although they have absolutely no idea about Jack London and they’ve never actually seen him. They go into “business man” mode and decide to do whatever it takes to keep MJ working.
Kenny Ortega adores MJ and pampers him to no end. When he sees Michael getting thinner, he follows him everywhere with chicken and broccoli and makes the silly airplane routine to get him to eat.
By mid June MJ decides it’s too dangerous to stay at home during the night. While he’s sleeping somebody might creep in on the top floor and realize there are two MJs staying in the house. He decides to spend the nights in an undisclosed location and sneak back in the house in time to have lunch with his children.
More aliases and more disguises. Good thing this is going to be over soon. By the end of June he’ll be flying to London. If it wasn’t for these incompetent people at AEG that couldn’t get production ready for the 8th of July opening show, he’d already be in the UK…
Who said hoaxing your death was easy?

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:40 pm

ballongiraf wrote:what an anticlimax....
i saw your name on the "lastest post" list, and eagerly clicked on the thread, only to see your latest reply was a mere "nope"

lol!
lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Keep going Annie - I'm hooked and dying for more!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm

ROFL @ Kenny doing the aeroplane routine!

I need more now!!! This is going to keep me awake at night!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

umm one question lol
who are ''the followers''?
that kinda makes me confused...but everything else i understand
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Rachel wrote:ROFL @ Kenny doing the aeroplane routine!

The sad thing is I can actually picture him doing it anyway :S
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

I know how you Feel! I was you last night when Annie began to share her theory. Its an amazing theory! And one of the most believable by far! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

Ha ha I know! It must be a side effect from all the crack he smokes Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Banessa wrote:

I know how you Feel! I was you last night when Annie began to share her theory. Its an amazing theory! And one of the most believable by far! Wink

My flipping laptop charger broke so I was offline until I got a new one today and can't believe I missed it Sad
However, I did manage to get an early night. Yeah, that won't be happening now I have seen this thread. I'm hooked What a Face
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:49 pm

I pictured it when reading it as well. If there ever was a grown man that would do this for another grown man it would be Kenny!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:52 pm

nlb wrote:

I pictured it when reading it as well. If there ever was a grown man that would do this for another grown man it would be Kenny!
Damn straight lol *nods*
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 pm

LIVING LA VIDA LOCA – JACK: Poor Jack is not doing any better. He needs oxygen support to sleep at night. He is in more pain everyday and begs for drugs. He’s almost bed ridden. He’s increasingly paranoid. He talks a lot about getting murdered. Reads the Bible, prays all the time and writes bizarre phrases on the wall. Sometimes, in his delirium, he thinks he is MJ. After all, he’s been playing the part for years now. He talks a lot about the children in the world and how sweet and innocent they are.
Almost everyday Dr. Murray spends the night caring for him and adjusting his medication. In the morning, he takes him breakfast and JL hardly ever touches it. After breakfast, Dr. Murray normally leaves the house, but stays on call in case he’s needed.
Dr. Murray can’t understand how the man he’s looking after can have the energy to rehearse all day long. All he sees is frail, sick, old man. In fact, he didn’t expect this at all, but he is a discreet and mellow man. He’s not the complaining type. He has God on his side and he gets his strength from Him.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm starting to feel sad for Dr Murray Sad

Is anyone else?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next