Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

+49
Truth_or_Dare
Gema
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJLove
CC
Happy Feet
SPAKKLE29FUL
MJThrillsMe
JustJamiee
IndonesianGirl
labkomj7
ziffes
speechlessornot
fa
MiaPaparazzi
kdkennedy74
MJfan777
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
SeeingClues
forrestlawn
Smelly
jade jackson
~~Kristy~~
MJFOREVER
jpresley
michellemissesmjj
nlb
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
ballongiraf
emo_pinkt
PinkLizard
Grace
DreamsComeTrue
ilprincipe
ishealive
silvy
sunrise
EarthAngel90
phoenix
beverleyflossy
Silence
Human_nature
Give.In.To.Me
STARbaybeeRoqk
bibi
Another.Part.Of.Me
Liberian.Girl.
Rach
neverlandsfairy
53 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:15 am

referring to this "a fake of a fake is not a fraud"

souza made a thread on MJHD....quite interesting...

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/this-is-it-the-cardiff-giant-the-hoax-within-the-hoax-a-fake-of-a-fake-is-not-fraud
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o - Page 3 Empty Re: Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:15 am

Deb wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Deb wrote:Just a little bit of information....as someone already said re Elvis hoax death, the name AARON when his real name is ARON...also JOHN BRANCA was Priscilla Presleys lawyer and helped her make the Presley estate the success it is today....John Branca was fired twice by Michael Jackson but brought back weeks before his death, he is as you all know one of the executors of the Jackson estate!!

yes i already mentioned it earlier, you are right lol

Sorry i never seen it, my apologies, all i seen is the moaning of some people, haha, i think its the best lead we ever had, we mustnt give up!!

oh no need to apologise, i just wanted to mention that i wrote that earlier too and i think its kind of important clue :-)
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:16 am

@phoenix but definitely not shortened name on official court documents or passport, maybe on bank details middle name can be an initial only, but never on official legal documents, we have already researched this,.

I also beleive the BC of the kids are fake, im sure he would not have these publicly at all under no circumstance...that is why there is inconsistencies with mothers name because they cannot be real.

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:16 am

i am not involved in that kind of things but you are visiting law school- so does it make any difference if he is joe or joseph? i mean the idea ist that if we call him joseph than we mean diffeent person but what we need to concider is probably that the number of his medical insurance and his birth date remain the same. i know my name is written differently on my medical insurance card and in my id card and different again on my student-id (lol i know strange but its true) but its still me- because i have always the same signature and my birthdate is the same (oh i hope you still can follow- i somehow have the feeling i am not explaining it very well lol) however i think it does not make difference as long as his signature stays the same right? okay you can fake signature too anyways :-/[/quote]

But the point here is not just the life insurance, its the court records, and on it his name is TRUE NAME is stated as Michael Joe Jackson.And on a criminal proccess you can not make mistakes about the accused name, or you can be sending someone else to jail. Suspect
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 am

ilprincipe wrote:referring to this "a fake of a fake is not a fraud"

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/this-is-it-the-cardiff-giant-the-hoax-within-the-hoax-a-fake-of-a-fake-is-not-fraud

oh i love you avatar and i love the movie
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:20 am

phoenix wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:This makes sense - 'Joseph' only appeared after June 25th.
Granted the 2002 will says 'Joseph' too but that only appeared after June 25th - and by all counts there should be a 2007 will somewhere because Michael updated his will every 5 years.

'Joseph's' appearance means there's no fraud or illegality - it's a technicality but it means the fine line between something legal and something illegal.

The Debbie Jean/Jeanne thing does throw me slightly too because I don't know why they would mis-spell it on one and not the other. This [the correct name] is something that is presumably checked because Americans have medical insurance and have to fill in their insurance details when they get to hospital for treatment etc.
Surely Debbie would have noted the mispelling of her own name on her own child's birth certificate. There's something slightly off there.

i am not involved in that kind of things but you are visiting law school- so does it make any difference if he is joe or joseph? i mean the idea ist that if we call him joseph than we mean diffeent person but what we need to concider is probably that the number of his medical insurance and his birth date remain the same. i know my name is written differently on my medical insurance card and in my id card and different again on my student-id (lol i know strange but its true) but its still me- because i have always the same signature and my birthdate is the same (oh i hope you still can follow- i somehow have the feeling i am not explaining it very well lol) however i think it does not make difference as long as his signature stays the same right? okay you can fake signature too anyways :-/

Hey babe, I understand you perfectly don't worry Very Happy

It would make a difference on serious official documents like passports, ID cards, death certificates etc because with those things they have to be 100% sure that it is that particular individual.
I know it doesn't seem like a huge deal - Joe - Joseph - but in a Court, a lawyer can have a case thrown out on a technicality like that. So if Michael did come back and get sued or taken to court for faking his death (and the huge furore around it) - his legal team would argue that the name technicality of Joe as opposed to Joseph is the real and legal name and therefore is not fraud and not illegal.
It's these minor technicalities that can make or break cases.

LOL - How did you manage to have differently spelt names on each of those things? Razz lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:20 am

Deb wrote:@phoenix but definitely not shortened name on official court documents or passport, maybe on bank details middle name can be an initial only, but never on official legal documents, we have already researched this,.

I also beleive the BC of the kids are fake, im sure he would not have these publicly at all under no circumstance...that is why there is inconsistencies with mothers name because they cannot be real.

i absolutly get the point but actually my name on BC and my name on my id card are different (on the one is the short version and on the other the full name and i have only one name)
i am just saying that because i never had problems with that and wanted to menshion it

but of course i think its strange that mothers name on BC is spelled wrong
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 am

@Phoenix, i bet your full name is correct on your birth certificate any your id card is shortened???

@AnotherPartOfMe and Neverlandsfairy you guys are awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:This makes sense - 'Joseph' only appeared after June 25th.
Granted the 2002 will says 'Joseph' too but that only appeared after June 25th - and by all counts there should be a 2007 will somewhere because Michael updated his will every 5 years.

'Joseph's' appearance means there's no fraud or illegality - it's a technicality but it means the fine line between something legal and something illegal.

The Debbie Jean/Jeanne thing does throw me slightly too because I don't know why they would mis-spell it on one and not the other. This [the correct name] is something that is presumably checked because Americans have medical insurance and have to fill in their insurance details when they get to hospital for treatment etc.
Surely Debbie would have noted the mispelling of her own name on her own child's birth certificate. There's something slightly off there.

i am not involved in that kind of things but you are visiting law school- so does it make any difference if he is joe or joseph? i mean the idea ist that if we call him joseph than we mean diffeent person but what we need to concider is probably that the number of his medical insurance and his birth date remain the same. i know my name is written differently on my medical insurance card and in my id card and different again on my student-id (lol i know strange but its true) but its still me- because i have always the same signature and my birthdate is the same (oh i hope you still can follow- i somehow have the feeling i am not explaining it very well lol) however i think it does not make difference as long as his signature stays the same right? okay you can fake signature too anyways :-/

Hey babe, I understand you perfectly don't worry Very Happy

It would make a difference on serious official documents like passports, ID cards, death certificates etc because with those things they have to be 100% sure that it is that particular individual.
I know it doesn't seem like a huge deal - Joe - Joseph - but in a Court, a lawyer can have a case thrown out on a technicality like that. So if Michael did come back and get sued or taken to court for faking his death (and the huge furore around it) - his legal team would argue that the name technicality of Joe as opposed to Joseph is the real and legal name and therefore is not fraud and not illegal.
It's these minor technicalities that can make or break cases.

LOL - How did you manage to have differently spelt names on each of those things? Razz lol!

i dont have a german name so they always spelled it different LOL plus on my BC stays the short form and in my ID card the long form...i am a non existent person hahahaha

but of course it makes sence that his layer would say- Michael Joe did not fake his death but Michael Joseph did LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:24 am

Deb wrote:@Phoenix, i bet your full name is correct on your birth certificate any your id card is shortened???

no it really other way round LOL i have changed it to the real long form because i wanted it this way- so i have my BC with short form and my ID with long name
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am

As I understand it, initials can sometimes be acceptable but not shortened names so if it was Michael J Jackson - then it may be alright but you can't shorten Joseph to Joe and have it accepted.

Otherwise they could argue using the names: Mike J Jackson, Mike Joe Jackson, Mike Joseph Jackson, M J Jackson, M Jackson, M Joe Jackson, M Joseph Jackson and so on and so forth.

All of the above names could be real people which is why, to avoid confusion they use the full whole name.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 am

phoenix wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:referring to this "a fake of a fake is not a fraud"

oh i love you avatar and i love the movie

thought it was time for a change..and it was hard work for me (not very talented in technician things...) to convert this pic for using it as avatar *lol*
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 am

phoenix wrote:
Deb wrote:@Phoenix, i bet your full name is correct on your birth certificate any your id card is shortened???

no it really other way round LOL i have changed it to the real long form because i wanted it this way- so i have my BC with short form and my ID with long name

Wow that is so weird, so really you are what your birth certificate says, that is your real name!! I was born with one name then i was adopted and given another surname through courts but the other birth certificate the adopted one is just a shortened version of my official birth certificate with a new surname.....My 2nd birth certificate does not have my parents names or occupations or place of my birth....but my original does.

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 am

As always, you amazing guys do all the hard work and I just sit back and reap the rewards! This thread gives me lots of hope! I have changed my children's names since the official birth certificates were issued, it's very easy to do but you never change the original text on the birth certificate, you just have an extra document attached that you have to produce to get a passport etc. Not sure this has any relevance but thought I would share it anyway! LOL! sorry! Thanks guys. love and hugs x
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 am

Deb wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Wow that is so weird, so really you are what your birth certificate says, that is your real name!! I was born with one name then i was adopted and given another surname through courts but the other birth certificate the adopted one is just a shortened version of my official birth certificate with a new surname.....My 2nd birth certificate does not have my parents names or occupations or place of my birth....but my original does.

wow you have quit a history of names - this is complicated...

my parents just likes the short version of my name better and thats why they wrote it down in my BC but i liked the real long version more so i asked if the change on my id card would be possible abd they said yes (but i actually had to pay fot it) lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 am

I can think of only one instance where the name on your passport will not match the name on your birth certificate - and for this I'll dig deep into the dregs of my past experience.

If one changes their name legally by Deed Poll - to erase the existence of their birth name and undertake a new name - and they have taken that process through the legal system using a lawyer, had all the documentation signed and approved - THEN the name they have currently will not match the name on their birth certificate.

My name is Farah - now - I was born with a different name - the name which appears on my birth certificate. In August 1997 I had my name changed legally by Deed Poll to Farah - which is the name on my Passport, the name on my ID Card, the name on my Bank Accounts, the name registered with the Law Society etc etc are all under the name Farah.
This is because my old name has essentially been erased from the record although it does still appear on my birth certificate, my Change of Name Deed proves that the name is obsolete and the name 'Farah' has taken it's place.

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:36 am

Deb wrote:Scroll down to bottom of this court document

http://www.countyofsb.org/da/documents/ce-felonycomplaint-12-18mj.pdf
I've got this one with some of the personal details blacked out (drivers license, CII), thanks for providing an un-blacked out version Smile
Oh yeah lol, the point of my post: It's Michael Joe Jackson
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:55 am

Im expecting Mj's birth certificate to come out soon by TMZ lol.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:57 am

emo_pinkt wrote:Im expecting Mj's birth certificate to come out soon by TMZ lol.
We should request it lol lol! lol! - TMZ has nearly always managed to come up trumps when we've asked them to so far.
I'm kidding about the requesting btw.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:01 am

This is because my old name has essentially been erased from the record although it does still appear on my birth certificate, my Change of Name Deed proves that the name is obsolete and the name 'Farah' has taken it's place.[/quote]

So for us to really asign or debunk our theory we need to verify if he had erased his original one.What does not make sense to just change his middle name...Here on Brazil we see people usually changing their name, in most case because they sound weird, or can be target of mockery.What for sure with Mr.Joe Jackson, would not be the core affair.

So what´s the point to just switch the middle name, instead? Suspect Suspect

Remembering that the Will was asigned on 2002, and the court happened on 2005.So HE COULD NOT had changed his name for Joseph on 2002, and be renamed again on 2005 as Joe. Suspect

And yes use initials are allowed, shortned versions as APOM had stated, its a forbiden practice for the simple matter of what she so brilliant had installed.Since its can generate doubts about other people with similar names. study

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:01 am

@Deb - Thanks Smile you're awesome too, thanks for the help on here
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:03 am

emo_pinkt wrote:Im expecting Mj's birth certificate to come out soon by TMZ lol.

WOW .And if it can.How come we will know its the real one, since the only way to verifiy its autenticity its by the original texture.

They can be releasing a fake one, as seems as the kids ones are, just to try to mislead us.By far the best way to prove Joe´s theory is not just the contracts, passport´s copies,but the court document itself! study
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 am

@Deb - Thanks Smile you're awesome too, thanks for the help on here

Im actually blushin, Im so emotional and shy.Ty for the accomplishment, we are just working hard to solve the biggest mystery of this century! lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:This is because my old name has essentially been erased from the record although it does still appear on my birth certificate, my Change of Name Deed proves that the name is obsolete and the name 'Farah' has taken it's place.

So for us to really asign or debunk our theory we need to verify if he had erased his original one.What does not make sense to just change his middle name...Here on Brazil we see people usually changing their name, in most case cause they sound weird, or can be target of mockery what for sure with Mr.Joe Jackson would not be the affair, so what´s the point to just switch the middle name, instead? Suspect Suspect

Remembering that the Will was asigned on 2002, and the court happened on 2005.So HE COULD NOT had changed his name for Joseph on 2002, and be renamed again on 2005 as Joe. Suspect

And yes use initials are allowed, shortned versions as APOM had stated, its a forbiden practice for the simple matter of what she so brilliant had installed.Since its can generate doubts about other people with similar names. study

Exactly, this is why the name has to be printed right - to avoid confusion and cases of mistaken identity not to mention Miscarriages of Justice where the wrong person is accused/imprisoned especially in something as important as court documents where they need to be 100% right.

I don't think Michael changed anything let alone Joe-Joseph-Joe again for 2002/2005 or any other year, why would he? It's pointless. Joseph only made a real appearance after 25/06. And of course nobody will question it because it seems normal considering his dad's name.

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 am

This is the AEG contract but its only signed Michael Jackson i think this is because it was for his company

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/AEG%20contract.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:11 am

this may be over the top, but i was thinking..

remember the rumours that he had converted to islam and that he had changed his name to Mikaeel? I remember a recent tweet from Janet, where she writes "may allah be with you". Im pretty sure Janet isnt a muslim, so why would she tweet that to MJ if he wasnt a muslim?

Maybe we're investigating the wrong name lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:12 am

Look at the will it states Deborah JEAN Rowe, but her name is JEANNE and also it states his first child as Prince which is not true its Michael Joseph Jackson JR

This will looks fake too with Diana Ross as the joke!!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0701091mjwill1.html

Last edited by Deb on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:13 am

I too had written Mr. Ed Winter.

I asked specifically about Michael Joseph Jackson.

I had two questions:

Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 4:33 PM
To: Edward Winter
Subject: Thurs. 8/27/09 -- Inquiry

Pertaining to Michael Jackson and the "coroner's van":

1) Was the van that received the body from the helicopter on June 25th, 2009, an official L.A. coroner's van?

2) Was the body that was received from the helicopter that day that of Michael Joseph Jackson?

The response I received:

Sent: Fri, Aug 28, 2009 7:40 am
Subject: RE: Thurs. 8/27/09 -- Inquiry

1. Yes
2. Yes
Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(First, I thought his "Ed Winter, Asst. Chief" seemed very "stifled." !!)

I notice the answer "yes" to my first question contradicts the response others have gotten from him. I sent yet another e-mail to him Friday, mentioning that. I'll let you all know if/when I receive a response.

:~ xoxox Michael, you're a GENIUS! XOXOX ~:

Last edited by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:13 am

I don't think Michael changed anything let alone Joe-Joseph-Joe again for 2002/2005 or any other year, why would he? It's pointless. Joseph only made a real appearance after 25/06. And of course nobody will question it because it seems normal considering his dad's name. [/quote]

Touché dear collegue of profession!

So this also is the reason why Momma Katherine keeps complaining about the Will veracity.And since we can not see what really passes inside the court hearings, just matter resumes from TMZ and E.T, hmm maybe the names discrepeancies its being exactly the trick she using to push the hearings on her behalf! affraid

I was always puzzled with the amount of court meetings about a supposedly non questionable Will Doc.And kept asking myself, a judge can not be this corrupt, or this stupid!And now we know why!

So the Will might be really an invalid one!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:19 am

Now we need to ask uncle Ed if THE body transported on the van belonged to also Michael Joe Jackson. Suspect

About the Mikaeel issue, its just a religion switch not really a legaly one.

A legaly one proceeds as my collegue APOM had prior resumed.

A religious or "artistic" name (unless if it goes through legal modification procedures), can not be notorized or validated as True Name.On this affair we are checking the True Name issue, hehehe Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:30 am

@Neverlandsfairy Did u see this i posted??

Look at the will it states Deborah JEAN Rowe, but her name is JEANNE and also it states his first child as Prince which is not true its Michael Joseph Jackson Jr....

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:30 am

My follow-up e-mail asked, among other things, if the transport was that of a DECEASED person. !
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 am

Ok guys I have just finished reading the whole thread from start to finish and I have to say I am impressed from where it was last night!

My comments earlier were not intended to be bitchy in anyway. I just felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of Michael's personal and private documents been leaked all over the net.

Keep up the good work guys Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:35 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:My follow-up e-mail asked, among other things, if the transport was that of a DECEASED person. !
Keep us posted on those emails and replies MJ_Fan, let's see if Uncle Ed's story continues to change and if he answers your questions.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am

Rachel wrote:Ok guys I have just finished reading the whole thread from start to finish and I have to say I am impressed from where it was last night!

My comments earlier were not intended to be bitchy in anyway. I just felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of Michael's personal and private documents been leaked all over the net.

Keep up the good work guys Smile

I just wanna say Rachel, when i did my post before it wasnt about you, i could understand your worry last night, but some people made comments today about it being pointless, well as you can see it is far from pointless with the evidence...Happy you are happy too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:My follow-up e-mail asked, among other things, if the transport was that of a DECEASED person. !
Keep us posted on those emails and replies MJ_Fan, let's see if Uncle Ed's story continues to change and if he answers your questions.

i think the chances of that happening will increase if more people send the same questions to him. With a little rephrasing, a lot of us could easily email him and ask the same questions. Would be interesting to see if we get conflicting answers sunny
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:38 am

Deb wrote:
I just wanna say Rachel, when i did my post before it wasnt about you, i could understand your worry last night, but some people made comments today about it being pointless, well as you can see it is far from pointless with the evidence...Happy you are happy too!!

I think I know who you are referring to. As much as I hate to see these docs been made public, they are already on the web and I can't do anything about that so I guess we should use the "evidence" to our advantage.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:39 am

ballongiraf wrote:

i think the chances of that happening will increase if more people send the same questions to him. With a little rephrasing, a lot of us could easily email him and ask the same questions. Would be interesting to see if we get conflicting answers sunny
I am sorely tempted to but I don't want to give Uncle Ed a heart attack or something because he's kinda old and I have a soft spot for him.
But that may change if he doesn't give me more presents like his movie/tv coroner's van one last week.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:40 am

Rachel wrote:
Deb wrote:

I think I know who you are referring to. As much as I hate to see these docs been made public, they are already on the web and I can't do anything about that so I guess we should use the "evidence" to our advantage.

EXACTLY!!

Has anyone seen the will no one is commenting on the will!! ~Refer to my previous posts name discrepancies of Debbie and Prince!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:42 am

@Deb - I commented on the Prince wrong name thing on page 2/3 of this thread lol

*Edit* Page 4

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tiredness, forgetfulness etc etc lol)
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:43 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@Deb - I commented on the Prince wrong name thing on page 2/3 of this thread lol

Hahah, ok thanks, im bog eyed with it all....im gonna have a break now, and when i get back im hopin i see a breakthrough....this is too unreal...im relying on you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:43 am

Deb wrote:@Neverlandsfairy Did u see this i posted??

Look at the will it states Deborah JEAN Rowe, but her name is JEANNE and also it states his first child as Prince which is not true its Michael Joseph Jackson Jr....

The subjects involved on the will are fake, starting with the main one.

Fake will, seems to be the cause of so many hearings and complains.
Also the reason of Debbie´s initial request.Now we finally understood the hole of the entire situation concerning the will, and the estates probates, and the kids guard!

Girls Mr.Mike Joe Jackson is behind it, and nothing forbides him to suddenly jump in the middle of the court and say WOO HOO! Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:43 am

Maybe the will from 2001 is a fake?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:48 am

Rachel wrote:Maybe the will from 2001 is a fake?

It has to be - Michael updates his will every 5 years, which means there should be a real 2007 will around. The 2002 will was filed because it's old, out of date and has the wrong names and shouldn't stand up in court.

Michael is reported to have read through all contracts from when he was in his early 20s and he made sure his legal team including John Branca read through everything.
I don't see how he could put his firstborn son's name on there wrong. It's not been flagged because people automatically assume that his birth name is Prince when it isn't - Prince is his nickname.
Blanket's real birth name is Prince.

People just put it down to Michael's eccentricity - 'Oh it's Michael Jackson, he named both of his kids Prince etc etc'
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:51 am

[quote

Girls Mr.Mike Joe Jackson is behind it, and nothing forbides him to suddenly jump in the middle of the court and say WOO HOO! 8]

I'd love to see that lol!
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:52 am

did anyone notice how Jermaine only said "Michael jackson" in his june 25th statement? So, Jermaine pronounced a "michael jackson" dead, and the coroner's office did an autopsy on a "michael joseph jackson", and according to several official documents and Katherine Jackson, Michael's full name is Michael Joe jackson....

Last edited by ballongiraf on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:52 am

Ok so let me make sure I have this right, and sorry if I sound like a fool!

The 2001 will is a fake and was released to us to impy that there WAS a will and we wouldn't question the "death" but it is in fact a fake and therefore void, which would mean no crime had been commited if this was ever taken to court?

I hope that made sense!!!

EDIT: Not 2001 but 2002.

Last edited by Rachel on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:53 am

about which will are you talking, rach?

I thought the will was dated 7/7 2002?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:54 am

ilprincipe wrote:about which will are you talking, rach?

I thought the will was dated 7/7 2002?

I'm sorry, I meant 2002!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next