Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

+49
Truth_or_Dare
Gema
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJLove
CC
Happy Feet
SPAKKLE29FUL
MJThrillsMe
JustJamiee
IndonesianGirl
labkomj7
ziffes
speechlessornot
fa
MiaPaparazzi
kdkennedy74
MJfan777
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
SeeingClues
forrestlawn
Smelly
jade jackson
~~Kristy~~
MJFOREVER
jpresley
michellemissesmjj
nlb
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
ballongiraf
emo_pinkt
PinkLizard
Grace
DreamsComeTrue
ilprincipe
ishealive
silvy
sunrise
EarthAngel90
phoenix
beverleyflossy
Silence
Human_nature
Give.In.To.Me
STARbaybeeRoqk
bibi
Another.Part.Of.Me
Liberian.Girl.
Rach
neverlandsfairy
53 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

Post by Rach Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Now I'm a tad confused when it comes to Michael's signature because I have seen it change many times. In LWMJ when he is in the hotel room and writes on a pillow and throws it out of the window it looks different from what I am used to seeing.

I know that sometimes my signature changes depending on my mood so maybe that's why?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o - Page 6 Empty Re: Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Rachel wrote:Now I'm a tad confused when it comes to Michael's signature because I have seen it change many times. In LWMJ when he is in the hotel room and writes on a pillow and throws it out of the window it looks different from what I am used to seeing.

I know that sometimes my signature changes depending on my mood so maybe that's why?
I agree - Michael's signature changes, I have seen so many different versions of it.
On a side note - my signature is different nearly every time I sign something but the main parts of it i.e. the way I style my 'F' and the swoosh swooshing through it from the last letter remain the same.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Paleografist in the house?My signature also changes sometimes, it depends on diffrent factors like where you write it on, and if you are in a hurry or not. But the main signature stays the same.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:28 pm

silvy wrote:Paleografist in the house?My signature also changes sometimes, it depends on diffrent factors like where you write it on, and if you are in a hurry or not. But the main signature stays the same.
Is that what they call signature reading/comparing people?

I agree, the main parts of the signature stays the same but sometimes it's not always identical identical, but about 95% identical with smaller/minor differences.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 pm

As hard as I have tried I have not been able to find the theory of hopeandmysteryangel777 anywhere on MJHD. Can anyone help me?
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:38 pm

jade jackson wrote:As hard as I have tried I have not been able to find the theory of hopeandmysteryangel777 anywhere on MJHD. Can anyone help me?

I think guess what?They erased her thread...You know censorship. Suspect I saw her asking where her thread had gone. Suspect
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 pm

I guess it has been erased because Souza made a thread that goes into much more detail and she is a MOD on there.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm so sorry, but I find it very difficult to navigate MJHD. Can anyone direct me to Souza's thread?
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm

ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Thanks for the link ilprincipe. It was very interesting in that it compared all the various documents and showed many of them to be fakes. I couldn't find any new all-unifying theory over there though, such as Annie's theory. I hope she is continuing to update.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:18 pm

@ jade: maybe we have to teach u some lessons mjhd *lol*

when you join mjhd you find many sections.
First click on "Forum"...than you have to scroll a lot..
and then you'll find different sections.
The main is "hoax investigation"
and there's "general discussion"
and there's a section "your theories about MJs death"

there you'll find a summary of all theories which came up since end of june Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 am

Just thought id put this link here, there is a lot of information here, one thing on the Biography it states Michael Joe Jackson
Another thing i find interesting in Companies is one company established MJJ Legacy in 2008, and looking at the other companies he owns for his business it was interesting to see a few that was deactivated, had been activated in 2007/2008...was this because of the imminent 'death'...also youtube have started losing certain MJ vids esp from memorial. they have been removed by MJJ Ventures.inc for copyright issues, its his video company,..but this is probably done by the Estate....see if you can find anything else in this info

Link
http://www.geniusmichaeljackson.com/en/companies.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 am

Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by forrestlawn Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:09 am

JOE IS DIMINUTIVE OF JOSEPH AND IT IS OK TO USE IT LEGALLY.
forrestlawn
forrestlawn

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am

forrestlawn wrote:JOE IS DIMINUTIVE OF JOSEPH AND IT IS OK TO USE IT LEGALLY.

BUT..if your actual name is "JOE" I'm not sure it's legal to use the long form Joseph.

Like if your name is John I don't think you can sign something as "Jonathan".
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 am

SeeingClues wrote:

BUT..if your actual name is "JOE" I'm not sure it's legal to use the long form Joseph.

Like if your name is John I don't think you can sign something as "Jonathan".

Its not Very Happy....also like David/Dave and many others
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 am

Forrestlawn if you are working there you are not allowed to give us any information of any kind.
You are not allowed to the media..
Internet is also a form of media. Did you know that?
You can loose your job there Wink
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 am

yes we are all nuts here ...

No we're NOT, and stop playing with people here.
Go away Arrow
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:00 am

Dude....Do you have any crack? Cus you need to go smoke some more.

And we know who you are so stop being a DOUCHEBAG!!!!! Michaelcadaver!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:13 am

Well if hes nam is JOE then why does the new autopsy paper on tmz says JOSPEH????????? Question
Sorry if somebody already asked this but i am to lazy to look it right now Razz Sorry
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:23 am

I'm so confused Shocked
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 am

MJFOREVER wrote:Well if hes nam is JOE then why does the new autopsy paper on tmz says JOSPEH????????? Question
Sorry if somebody already asked this but i am to lazy to look it right now Razz Sorry

This is exactly the legal hole able to make the DOC to be invalid, even when its genuine!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 am

2005 - court transcript Wink

1 SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

2 IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF SANTA BARBARA

3 SANTA MARIA BRANCH; COOK STREET DIVISION

4 DEPARTMENT SM-2 HON. RODNEY S. MELVILLE, JUDGE

7 THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF )

8 CALIFORNIA, )

9 Plaintiff, )

10 -vs- ) No. 1133603

11 MICHAEL JOE JACKSON, )

12 Defendant. )
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:Well if hes nam is JOE then why does the new autopsy paper on tmz says JOSPEH????????? Question

This is exactly the legal hole able to make the DOC to be invalid, even when its genuine!

Sorry my english is not so good sometimes:P

legal hole able to make the DOC to be invalid, even when its genuine!??

im not getting the line Razz so its legal to do that???or that makes the documents fake in some crazy legal way??

And what does genuine mean, i think if somebody would say it to me i know it but reading it then i can say it in different ways Razz
im so sorry i feel so dumb right now Embarassed Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:08 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:

im not getting the line Razz so its legal to do that???or that makes the documents fake in some crazy legal way??

And what does genuine mean, i think if somebody would say it to me i know it but reading it then i can say it in different ways Razz

if ppl have troubles like someone wanting to kill him, fake the death is legal.

( sorry, i dont undertand if you asked specifically it Embarassed )
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:26 pm

MJalive wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:

if ppl have troubles like someone wanting to kill him, fake the death is legal.

( sorry, i dont undertand if you asked specifically it Embarassed )

Thanks Razz im such a dummy sometimes ahahahha
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:21 pm

But if hes name is JOE then he could never be married to lmp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Pt6gjwjyM&feature=PlayList&p=EB74CB93AF52815C&index=53&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

He's super cute in the video Razz Well in the all the parts of the interview Embarassed he's so sweet how he talks and acts to lm Embarassed
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:But if hes name is JOE then he could never be married to lmp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Pt6gjwjyM&feature=PlayList&p=EB74CB93AF52815C&index=53&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

He's super cute in the video Razz Well in the all the parts of the interview Embarassed he's so sweet how he talks and acts to lm Embarassed

Remember there was a LOT of speculation as to whether or not that marriage was just for show so maybe if it was there was the loophole for them to both get out of it easily.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:36 pm

i readed that on mjhd btw:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:37 pm

I think michael really liked/loved lm but i could be wrong Embarassed
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:21 pm

The only reason I have any doubt about this Joe/joeseph thing is because of the marriage certificate. hmmmm
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Um... no. It doesn't make it LEGAL. For instance, my name is KIMBERLEE but I go by KIM. I have to use my FULL, LEGAL NAME on LEGAL DOCUMENTS or they are not valid. DUH.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 am

You really gave me hope.
I don't understand American Laws, but in Brazil You can't be born with a name e die with another name withaout having legally changed your name in your documentation.
You also can't marry with another name, or register your children, or have a property certification ( MJ moon property certification also says Joseph)
How does it work in USA?
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:43 am

fa wrote:You really gave me hope.
I don't understand American Laws, but in Brazil You can't be born with a name e die with another name withaout having legally changed your name in your documentation.
You also can't marry with another name, or register your children, or have a property certification ( MJ moon property certification also says Joseph)
How does it work in USA?

its the same. if you use anything else it is not legal, it is considered an alias.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you MiaPaparazzi.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm

I may be posting out of sequence or this may not be relevant, but I just saw a clip of a deposition of Michael taken during a contract lawsuit in which he was made to spell his name. The clip was on TV a lot over the last week or so. He spelled it
M i c h a e l J o s e p h J a c k s o n.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 am

I've just read about the two names. Recently I watched a video on youtube , something about the trial of 1996, and when Michel was requested to declare his correct and complete name and he replied :MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON.
So...I really don't know what to believe. I wonder if those passport copies are real because I know that a passport MUST contain correct information only, based on the person's BC. That is a problem !
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:29 am

his name is Michael Joseph Jackson.. but that dosent mean that his name couldent have been changed to Michael Joe Jackson now... Rolling Eyes

proff: birth certificate of his kids

http://www.etonline.com/documents/et_michaeljackson_certificates_090630.pdf
he stated with Joseph... and i dont think that he would write the wrong name of their birth certificates..

everybody can change their name and get a new passport.. cheers
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 pm

My thought here is maybe, just maybe anything that can be fake he uses Michael Joseph Jackson, but for legal and something that is really hard to fake, he uses his real name which is Michael Joe Jackson..Idk, just my thougth.
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 pm

well ..
few days ago .. im tweeting with my friends about his name ..
everybody says he's stated his name is Michael JOSEPH Jackson ..
but my friend said "noo .. it's Joe"
and i say "really ?? how can you know that ??"
and she said "when he wrote his name on this one questionaire, he wrote 'Michael Joe Jackson"
why he do that ? when he want to shortened it .. he can write Michael J. Jackson i think ..
uumm . different people ? lol
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:34 pm

In the court transcripts from the 2005 Trial they say,
Michael JOE Jackson. So I guess it's okay to use Joe instead of Joseph.
But it still doesn't make sense to me :/
AND HERE'S WHERE I GOT IT FROM: http://deargavinarvizo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Macaulay-Culkin-Testimony.txt
Michael JOE Jackson is NOT Michael JOSEPH Jackson at all?O.o - Page 6 JOE
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:36 pm

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!! It is so cute! LOL!!

IndonesianGirl wrote:well ..
and she said "when he wrote his name on this one questionaire, he wrote 'Michael Joe Jackson"
why he do that ? when he want to shortened it .. he can write Michael J. Jackson i think ..
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:39 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!! It is so cute! LOL!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

thank you .. hahaha my photobucket account is bandwith exceed .. so ..
i changed it lol!
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Let's not forget his passports and recording contract where he is known as Michael Joe Jackson shown here:

http://forums.horsecity.com/lofiversion/index.php/t47048033-0.html

JustJamiee wrote:In the court transcripts from the 2005 Trial they say,
AND HERE'S WHERE I GOT IT FROM: http://deargavinarvizo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Macaulay-Culkin-Testimony.txt
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm

so it is still not solved
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 pm

I exceeded my Photobucket bandwith today too!! It really stinks!! Now, I am also having problems with this forum today. I can't put smilies on!!!! UGH!!

IndonesianGirl wrote:
MJThrillsMe wrote:I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!! It is so cute! LOL!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

thank you .. hahaha my photobucket account is bandwith exceed .. so ..
i changed it lol!
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:Let's not forget his passports and recording contract where he is known as Michael Joe Jackson shown here:

http://forums.horsecity.com/lofiversion/index.php/t47048033-0.html

JustJamiee wrote:In the court transcripts from the 2005 Trial they say,

I'm so confused when it comes to this Joe/Joseph stuff.
So basically Joe and Joseph are TWO different people?
Or is it that they're both the same?

JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:54 pm

@MJThrillsMe

ugh yeah soooo annoying bounce

yeah .. about the court documents, signature, and questionaire ..
that's weird ..
when michael always says "Michael Joseph Jackson"
why .. they wrote it "Joe" at the court document ..
i think court's document is a legal document too ....

im starting thingking ... Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson is different people ..
Michael Joe is one of his double ... that maybe will use by Michael Joseph to escape from this HD ..
we knoe he have planned this HD for long long time ago

that's my opinion
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:04 pm

I know what you mean about a possibility of a double--I was thinking that way too. On the other hand, maybe he used his real name Michael Joe Jackson for his legal documents and as far as Michael Joseph Jackson, for his hoax death just so that he would not get in legal trouble should he come back? Well, this whole thing drives me nuts with all the clues and what if's!! LOL!

Now if I could only use a smiley!! UGH!

IndonesianGirl wrote:@MJThrillsMe

ugh yeah soooo annoying bounce

yeah .. about the court documents, signature, and questionaire ..
that's weird ..
when michael always says "Michael Joseph Jackson"
why .. they wrote it "Joe" at the court document ..
i think court's document is a legal document too ....

im starting thingking ... Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson is different people ..
Michael Joe is one of his double ... that maybe will use by Michael Joseph to escape from this HD ..
we knoe he have planned this HD for long long time ago

that's my opinion
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 pm

His kids birth certificates state Michael Joseph Jackson.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next