Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

+44
CantStopLovingU
mjssoulmate
tinkerbell72
IndonesianGirl
LizzieBee
GirlSaturday
Rach
MJYM
city.gal1
Syringa
LiberianGirl
emo_pinkt
juliet
Jubilee
iMISSYOUMJ
4evermichael71
MJFoReVeRandAlways
eva05
Lavander
ILuvUMoreMJ
Grace
MJsSuperflyPYT
mjthelegendlives
kdkennedy74
jade jackson
Banessa
mjj29081958
YveLoVesMJ
Human_nature
mjlmpicons
MacyBlue
nlb
MJhunny
EarthAngel90
neverlandprincess
d.o.
marsheliamorgan
annieisnotokey
See
DreamsComeTrue
Ilovemjstill
Harleyblonde
lovelidae
Cleopatra
48 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:04 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjj29081958 wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:OMG I think I've figured it out but I'll keep it to myself MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol

Well, if you want to do it as a Professional Troll, you'll need start acting strange and talk in riddles!!!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 F_jimcarreyrim_eade6f6

lol! he's a real troll, no doubt!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:07 pm

I'll help you guys solve it all. Here is the reason for it all.

When the big dipper meets the ocean sky. Neptunes bed will become the color of the moon. There it will rise with skeleton keys. Close to midnight but before 3, that's all I can tell you this is all there will be.

One last key
kjskdji//////kdjfiejf\\\\\........kjiejfikfj 7 11 12 13 14 65 76 987

I will never post here again after this. I have put us all in danger. If you read this they will scan your mind and erase your thoughts. I have warned you but this is why it all happened.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:09 pm

lovelidae wrote:I'll help you guys solve it all. Here is the reason for it all.

When the big dipper meets the ocean sky. Neptunes bed will become the color of the moon. There it will rise with skeleton keys. Close to midnight but before 3, that's all I can tell you this is all there will be.

One last key

I will never post here again after this. I have put us all in danger. If you read this they will scan your mind and erase your thoughts. I have warned you but this is why it all happened.

OMG! Now I've seen the truth! Thank you for sharing! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol

The MIB are coming to erase my memory!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 469025939_d2f4f8b430
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:10 pm

One last key

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm

oh yeah one last thing and I must go.

MJ is alive, but he is not here, he is there, he is everywhere, he is safe, he is in danger, he is coming back but he will not return, he is healthy but he is sick, he sees all the forums but he is blind to all the forums, he can use computers but he can't work the internet, he knows all of you but you are all strangers.

Keep the faith but lose hope. It is all for the best and for the worst.

The truth will come out but you won't ever know it. You are close to the truth but so far away.

I have told you too much, but you must know the truth.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm

One last key

That all makes sense, thank you for the clues, I knew I was right all along phew!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:14 pm

lovelidae wrote:oh yeah one last thing and I must go.

MJ is alive, but he is not here, he is there, he is everywhere, he is safe, he is in danger, he is coming back but he will not return, he is healthy but he is sick, he sees all the forums but he is blind to all the forums, he can use computers but he can't work the internet, he knows all of you but you are all strangers.

Keep the faith but lose hope. It is all for the best and for the worst.

The truth will come out but you won't ever know it. You are close to the truth but so far away.

I have told you too much, but you must know the truth.

I know. I've been saying it all along.
It's all sooooo clear when you crack the clues. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:16 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:

One last key

That all makes sense, thank you for the clues, I knew I was right all along phew!

This is really my last post and you won't hear from me again, I just have to tell you this.
No you have strayed. Because it makes sense you have left the green stone path. When it doesn't make sense you will find the key. You are right but you are so wrong keep looking. Tomorrow there will be 267 clues sent to you in 540 pictures search there and you will find what you seek.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:18 pm

OMG Thank you all for the clues. I too have figured it out!!! Now what? Do I hide...run...what? Am I now in danger? Annie help me, you seem to have the answers to this. I NEED YOU.............HHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 pm

lovelidae wrote:

This is really my last post and you won't hear from me again, I just have to tell you this.
No you have strayed. Because it makes sense you have left the green stone path. When it doesn't make sense you will find the key. You are right but you are so wrong keep looking. Tomorrow there will be 267 clues sent to you in 540 pictures search there and you will find what you seek.

I'm fully prepared for those clues! Keep'em coming bounce
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:OMG Thank you all for the clues. I too have figured it out!!! Now what? Do I hide...run...what? Am I now in danger? Annie help me, you seem to have the answers to this. I NEED YOU.............HHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 LolMAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol

There's no turning back now. You are in danger.
I'm in danger just for saying that I'm danger.
Nobody can help us now.
Please delete my account or they will find me! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Affraid

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 ScaredKitty
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:OMG Thank you all for the clues. I too have figured it out!!! Now what? Do I hide...run...what? Am I now in danger? Annie help me, you seem to have the answers to this. I NEED YOU.............HHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP

There's no turning back now, be prepared for what's coming, I warned you affraid
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 pm

I think I should leave this forum now. I have learned way too much and now my life is in danger. You all need to take extra precautions. They are watching us all.
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_evil
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:23 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Nobody can help us now.
Please delete my account or they will find me! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Affraid

haha we both wrote 'There's no turning back now' lol!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:24 pm

I am a Clo5se frie7nd of Micha9el and I just wante6d to say that he is with me. Our friendship with be found soon enough. Just rust me on this one. I don't know Michael at all but he says he loves Y5ou.

( The numbers mean all) But I know nothing
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:25 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Nobody can help us now.

Okay, this is really really my last post and then I will never post again for I have gone too far already. I can't post anymore. You have exactly 5 seconds to ask me everything you want to know.

Annie you should not have said so much. They should not dig any further, it will be disaster for them all. Only you and I know what the key is. I can't believe we gave them the clues to find the clues wrapped in the other clues. All is lost, I fear this is the end.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:I am a Clo5se frie7nd of Micha9el and I just wante6d to say that he is with me. Our friendship with be found soon enough. Just rust me on this one. I don't know Michael at all but he says he loves Y5ou.

( The numbers mean all) But I know nothing

Please send this message to Michael. He will understand. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_wink

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Numbers1250985368
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 pm

I am Michael but please I do not want anyone too know at all ( Even though I just posted it on the main forum for people to pm me). Annie I trust you you know all you see all you ca5re all.

( Numbers are not the key)
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:I am Michael but please I do not want anyone too know at all ( Even though I just posted it on the main forum for people to pm me). Annie I trust you you know all you see all you ca5re all.

( Numbers are not the key)

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

lovelidae wrote:
Annie you should not have said so much. They should not dig any further, it will be disaster for them all. Only you and I know what the key is. I can't believe we gave them the clues to find the clues wrapped in the other clues. All is lost, I fear this is the end.

Don't worry.
They only have the clues they need to find the clues that show the clues to get the clues.
But they don't have the clues that get the key that opens the box that holds the clues they need to understand the clues they need to find the clues that show the clues to get the clues.

@Everybody else:
You have 5 seconds to ask me for 1 more clue. I will not post anymore after that.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

lovelidae wrote:

Okay, this is really really my last post and then I will never post again for I have gone too far already. I can't post anymore. You have exactly 5 seconds to ask me everything you want to know.

Oh no! You're gone already! Now I'll never get the chance to ask a question ahhhhhh!!!
Annie, you have all the clues, you're the chosen one!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

And I will give you another clue, this time about TII:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Fazzino-3-d-new-york-pop-art-cityscape-broadway-LG

Annie, I swear those characters are moving in that pic! Is that a clue? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Affraid

Seriously...I can't stare at them for more than 2 secs.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:

Its' Kenny and he is crying! Annie please I don't understand.... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_cry

I can't explain anymore.
I said too much.
I'm in danger now.
If I keep posting they are going to find me.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Scared+cat

Then you MUST save yourself...its what Michael would want. Delete EVERYTHING you know and move to Ireland! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_pale
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Annie, I swear those characters are moving in that pic! Is that a clue? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Affraid

YES, it is a clue.
NO, it's not a clue.
I hope you understand everything now.
I will delete my account after this post. It's too risky for you to contact me.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 pm

@neverlandprincess...you can't tell her where to hide in here. You have to PM her or else they will find her and she is already in enough trouble! We really have to do whatever we can to help her and save ourselves as well!!!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_sad
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:And I will give you another clue, this time about TII:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Fazzino-3-d-new-york-pop-art-cityscape-broadway-LG

I have just gotten a pm I am in danger but I am still going to post Michael needs me.

I know this pic, look in the top top right left top middle corner and you will see michael holding a sign that says this is is hoax. But you have to have a opend mind.
(Numbers mean everything)
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 pm

This is the last thing I will tell you because you know this will be my last post.

I am not supposed to say this, but Michael has 300,548,876,987,987 concerts lined up for his comeback tour. He will do all of these concerts by New Year's Eve. 2010 will be different.

The numbers mean everything and nothing. Look at letters only and the color of the Jelly Beans
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:34 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
Then you MUST save yourself...its what Michael would want. Delete EVERYTHING you know and move to Ireland! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_pale

I know Michael would want that.
But I want you all to know the truth, that's why I won't say anything.
And here's a clue: jafporhgaphrgahrogha.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jade jackson wrote:That's the most complicated clue I have ever seen and it might take years for me to solve it. I see 5 imposters, 3 doubles, 6 impersonators, 8 lookalikes, and at least 2 people who could be the actual Michael Jackson.

I will give you one more clue and you'll understand everything: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Surrealism

I GET IT. It was right in front of me the whole time. I am not going to share my knowledge. I am going to SELL IT.

I'll give you one little teaser:

New moon rising. 76475647329999928883726638=568A3
32u@ SQUARED.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:@neverlandprincess...you can't tell her where to hide in here. You have to PM her or else they will find her and she is already in enough trouble! We really have to do whatever we can to help her and save ourselves as well!!!MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_sad

They will find me no matter where I go.
They can read my mind now. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Clue for annie :

484/*///*/**/**/* Annie//*897*nudfneffeferf

You know what this means, he said remember the time
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:@neverlandprincess...you can't tell her where to hide in here. You have to PM her or else they will find her and she is already in enough trouble! We really have to do whatever we can to help her and save ourselves as well!!!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_sad

I KNOW that K_Kennedy D---U!!! (sorry mod but i was kidding) NOW you threw mine and Annies cover story!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:Clue for annie :

OMG, this confirms it. You are with MJ but don't know him. I can't believe this!!!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_cheers MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_cheers MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_cheers
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:
I have just gotten a pm I am in danger but I am still going to post Michael needs me.
I know this pic, look in the top top right left top middle corner and you will see michael holding a sign that says this is is hoax. But you have to have a opend mind.

OMG! I see it too!
This is all a publicity stunt for the movie.
Michael is in danger.
We need to delete our accounts or they will find Michael, who is chatting via webcam with all his underage fans.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:38 pm

They would hack the PMS anyway...they are everywhere.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:And I will give you another clue, this time about TII:

Yes, the wicked witch is there and MJ is the one selling refreshments? She is pointing at the boy of Oz, which is Michael! So he wasnt the milkman after all...Or is she pointing at hatman? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Suspect

Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 pm

You are soooo right. I did not think about that. I am just so worried for Annie. I hope she is okay but how will we know if she doesn't come back?

BE SAFE ANNIE and PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:40 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:@neverlandprincess...you can't tell her where to hide in here. You have to PM her or else they will find her and she is already in enough trouble! We really have to do whatever we can to help her and save ourselves as well!!!MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_sad

They will find me no matter where I go.
They can read my mind now. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Suspect

OMG-MInD CONTROL MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Affraid ...not you annie! They have your mind now MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_evil ...you cannot be trusted anymore-now none of us r safe.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:40 pm

lovelidae wrote:This is the last thing I will tell you because you know this will be my last post.

I am not supposed to say this, but Michael has 300,548,876,987,987 concerts lined up for his comeback tour. He will do all of these concerts by New Year's Eve. 2010 will be different.

The numbers mean everything and nothing. Look at letters only and the color of the Jelly Beans

The truth is the Jelly Beans! It's all in the lyrics! Billie Jean = Jelly Beans
Michael has been planning this since 1982!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Jellybeans
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:41 pm

jade jackson wrote:I GET IT. It was right in front of me the whole time. I am not going to share my knowledge. I am going to SELL IT.

I'll give you one little teaser:

New moon rising. 76475647329999928883726638=568A3
32u@ SQUARED.

Sony will buy it. Beware of Tommy Mottola, though. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:41 pm

I have just gotten another pm they said I must leave. But I wont MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Icon_mad .

I have clues: When it is all said and done look at Janet but is it her maybe it is Michael but look at Janet but look at Michael again then count to 458 then look at Janet.

I am so scared for my life right now. I have gone too far..... But you guys need me
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 pm

I am about to leave seeing as though I know everything, and I will never be back.

You know have 4 seconds to ask me all that you would like to know and I will answer. I will tell you everything and nothing, so that your hope will not fail you.

I am risking everything telling you, but I will do it because it is all for F.U.N. (yes F.U.N. is a clue too, you have to figure it out it means everything)
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
lovelidae wrote:This is the last thing I will tell you because you know this will be my last post.

The black Jelly bean sticks out it means something.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:Clue for annie :

I know! I will give you one more clue, even if it kills me:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 AAAAAm_3hJcAAAAAAJqQbg
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:44 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 20

There will be 20 MJ double impersonators in the film but you must find the five. Keep the jelly beans in mind. Every 20 seconds you will see a clue. Keep Starin'
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:You are soooo right. I did not think about that. I am just so worried for Annie. I hope she is okay but how will we know if she doesn't come back?

BE SAFE ANNIE and PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!

I have to leave.
I'm in protective custody now.
The aliens have abducted me. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 3 Alien
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

@ Lovelidae, F.U.N.

F: Forums, that mean he is reading here

U: Unity that means he wanted us all togther for a reason.

N: Never trust any of these clues.

I got it thanks
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Most important clue: > The midnite hour is close at hand, I wanna be startin' somethin' < I've said too much, dunno what will happen to me, it's ok though... I did for you guys.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:The black Jelly bean sticks out it means something.

Is it Black or White?
The lyrics hold all the clues!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:@ Lovelidae, F.U.N.

F: Forums, that mean he is reading here

U: Unity that means he wanted us all togther for a reason.

N: Never trust any of these clues.

I got it thanks

Yes! You are not 85% right, you are almost there. The truth is all over. Oh yeah, you made me talk but this is supposed to be my last post. I've given it all away. The end is near, but I have to tell it. You all need to know.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next