Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:17 pm

lovelidae wrote:I have found another strange twitter that someone told me to put out here.

What do you guys think

@Iknowwhatyoudidlastsummer The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains
1:32 am October 27th 2010

OMG I'm so scared for MJ's life now.
We should figure out who Spain is!!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:18 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
lovelidae wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:I give everyone the benefit of the doubt because I have an open mind and know everything because I love him more no I love him most and one day we will get to the bottom of this because the Elvis watchers obviousley gave up and if you guys give up and leave me here bymyself it will be just as well that will leave me and the so called trolls who have there own opinions that everyone is entitled too so I am betting that JUNE 2010 I will be the only one here because I already know everything and all you people do is repost TMZ/TNZ and wonder whats wrong with Geraldo. Lemme say my friend theories prove nothing-I just want facts and I know this post is full of runon sentences that never ever end but my mind is just so full right now and I have so much emotion I am at a breaking point so i am writing to reflect how I feel and if I leave out punctuation no will catch what I really mean because none of you can be trusted so tell your mods to shut down the site-no dont.

Thank you for getting me back on track I lost my focus for a minute but I am back and ready to go again. But I have more clues that someone just called and told me they saw when they MSN a friend of MJ who told them that MJ's nephew is roomates with a guy who used to take pictures with the guy who took the ambulance shot.

I can tell you what he told me that happened if you want.

OK MJ. I will follow my heart and believe you. Speaking about focus, and now that I have learned the truth...can you tell me who is Maestro Lilyhilo? lol

If I told you that it would be telling too much. I risk too much by saying this, there is no way I could ever tell. I can tell you that I know who it is but I won't tell you. Do you understand how dangerous it is to say something like this. You have endangered me, this will probably be my last post. I must leave here forever and then post again in about 60 seconds. You have probed too deep, turn back now if you know what is good for you.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Now you will understand who MAESTRO is.

Watch carefully from 0:25 when he calls out his MASTER:



There are 777 clues in this video.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Now you will understand who MAESTRO is.

Watch carefully from 0:25 when he calls out his MASTER:


Annie how could you give it away. We are all doomed now. If you have not read this already don't read it at all. Annie has doomed us all. This was never to be seen by human eyes that aren't in the know. You all are in danger if you read any further. I fear it may be too late.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:24 pm

maybe it is because it is late-but I think he is speaking to me telapathicaly...I have not said anything but I might post it at a later date...I have had dreams. i think they mean something. Maybe I am crazy but please please don't call that-it really hurts and I don't want to get deeply hurt and leave this forum because it is all about L.O.V.E Oh God this dream. I need to sleep now...I might get something-if I do I might let you know but because dreams are generally sensitive to people like me and Michael you will need to pm me. But really I am going to bed now before the adrenaline of this troll thread keeps me up and iterupts my messages.
Love you guys less
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:24 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Now you will understand who MAESTRO is.

Watch carefully from 0:25 when he calls out his MASTER:



There are 777 clues in this video.

You know more than you say...Why does Michael have connections with these creepy people?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:24 pm

I have followed Annie on twitter and she told em everything, she is withchild and has been before. I think she is a troll but she sent me pics so I must believe her right?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_trZEcTH4xYI/ScB3Lfcka3I/AAAAAAAAANE/mO_7M9MAow0/s320/pregnant_belly_with_foot.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/media/2009/08/pregnantbelly81809slw.jpg

http://maravillas-family.com/nicholas/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/18w2d-ultrasound-profile.jpg

Now I have put the unborn child in danger now the doctor will get the child foot print from her belly and they will trace the child forever and ever. This will be a non stop tracking.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:26 pm

lovelidae wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Now you will understand who MAESTRO is.

Watch carefully from 0:25 when he calls out his MASTER:


Annie how could you give it away. We are all doomed now. If you have not read this already don't read it at all. Annie has doomed us all. This was never to be seen by human eyes that aren't in the know. You all are in danger if you read any further. I fear it may be too late.

So is he a vampire or did he make this movie? Or is there a vampire in the movie? Or nooooooo you missed it. I knwo who the Meastro is.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:26 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:You know more than you say...Why does Michael have connections with these creepy people?

I can't explain that to you without putting your life in danger.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:I have followed Annie on twitter and she told em everything, she is withchild and has been before. I think she is a troll but she sent me pics so I must believe her right?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_trZEcTH4xYI/ScB3Lfcka3I/AAAAAAAAANE/mO_7M9MAow0/s320/pregnant_belly_with_foot.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/media/2009/08/pregnantbelly81809slw.jpg

http://maravillas-family.com/nicholas/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/18w2d-ultrasound-profile.jpg

Now I have put the unborn child in danger now the doctor will get the child foot print from her belly and they will trace the child forever and ever. This will be a non stop tracking.

Now I will have to raise my baby in the jungle where nobody can find us!
I'm not pregnant.
Follow me on Twitter.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:29 pm

@Annie-jungle? Michael is in a jungle then? somebody post a map!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@Annie-jungle? Michael is in a jungle then? somebody post a map!

In order to find the map you must go purchase I copy of the Jungle Book (purchase the book not the movie) on the 7th page in the 7th paragraph in the 7th sentence will be a clue to finding the map. Mowgli is the clue the jungle book is the path.

I can't tell you anymore and no one else who knows anything should. Annie and the unborn child she is not pregnant with could suffer greatly if anyone knew I was telling you this although I just posted on a open public forum.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 pm

@lovelidae-OMG how do you even know this? YOU are the one that is pregnant and Annie is just the decoy to distract us from you! DO YOU THINK WE ARE STUPID?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:37 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@lovelidae-OMG how do you even know this? YOU are the one that is pregnant and Annie is just the decoy to distract us from you! DO YOU THINK WE ARE STUPID?

Yes I do. At least I was hoping you were. You are on to me, I must make this my last post. I won't stand for being exposed, it is hard on the baby.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:You know more than you say...Why does Michael have connections with these creepy people?

I can't explain that to you without putting your life in danger.

It's all about the Anunnakis. Those vampires are actually aliens who practice mind control*, and want to dominate the world? ok I think we're all in danger. I wont post anymore for now and I dont have any Twitter to follow. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_tongue

* I do believe in mind control.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Like seriously, I am going to bed but before I do I will leave you with one clue that was given to me in my numerous clue dreams that he brings me telepathically because we you know have that type of understanding. (and one day I will write a book about entitled "Desperatley Seeking Michael",with of course the consent of his now unborn child who Annie or Lovelidea is carrying).

#5
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 pm

[b]Yes you are right neverlandprincess she is the one with child I dont know who sent me those pics. I dont even know who annie is.


http://www.bellyoflove.com/images/1Find_a_pregnant_belly.JPG

http://candidchatter.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/pregnant-belly.jpg

http://www.smallshoppingworld.com/pregnantbelly2.jpg


http://www.thestadlers.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ultrasound5.jpg
I don't know which one she is bt I do know one of them is her. Just which one is she.


Last edited by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 pm

which one is the right one could blow everything open-you must figure this out-this was in my dream...but i cant tell you wich one she is it would screw everything up.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Banessa on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:51 pm

I am in SHOCK!!!! I cannot believe the behavior some of you are displaying! You are all acting so immature and childish being funny and all. I hate you guys because I have obviously been missing out on all the F.U.N. Hahahaha!

Seriously I am scared my computer logged me out and I couldn't log back in...and now that I finally logged back in I noticed that my account was open the whole time!!! affraid lol!

Annie and YvelovesMJ
sorry I couldn't do anything about your accounts...I think "Maestro" got to them before I could and are now permanently locked there is no way to delete any of the accounts not even mine! lol

What will I do after Annie's last clues and lovelidae's last post to her last post clues and last remaining seconds in the forum I think we are all in grave D.A.N.G.E.R. What will we do? I fear that we have gone too far and have discovered "things" we shouldn't have...But I have already said too much please forgive me if I can't say more and for having maybe put you all in more danger than before!

This is seriously the funniest thread by far...who said trolls? I think we have proven we can be worst then they are if wanted
to.
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:55 pm

I must leave as well because this should be my last post, I too am sleepy. I fear that many will be upset with us by the time they read this thread because they won't understand the clues. I will give you one last hint/clue, here it is:

Hint/Clue: The key to getting further in this investigation is not to keep going in circles when we meet the same type of people. If they don't have anything valuable to tell me in a timely manner, I will just ignore them. All the cryptic stuff is really annoying at this point and I think most of the twitter stuff is just distraction, why weren't we getting many of these clues 3 months, 2 months, or even 1 month ago. The way I see it we have compiled enough evidence to that points more to MJ being alive than him being you know the dreaded "D" word. Anyway, we have all done a great job so far and I give kudos to you all for all of your hard work. I'm just so tired of more cryptic stuff everyday and I know all of you are. I think we've pretty much gone through every troll situation we've found ourselves in over the last 3 1/2 months and so if anything take this as a tutorial.

To all the trolls and troublemakers just know that you have to come pretty strong from now on. And yes, like it was posted earlier you're gonna have to work really hard to be original. If you're gonna play games at least make it a bit more difficult, put some thought into why don't you. Have bit more creativity, even after I discover you're a troll I'll at least be able to give you an A for creativity.

Have a good night all, that really helped me to unload some major stress. I must say that I feel so much better, I feel like a new woman.

Love, peace, and light to you all. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_sunny
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Thats what we are here for...proving things
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:02 am

Yes Lovelidea-so well said. I swear this was a major letting go moment. I couldnt believe how long it went on. Hours! It was the best fun I have had and it somehow brought us closer it seems-I don't think we can really offend each other now-because we know that this is the goal of some trolls. See you all tommorow.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Grace on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 am

Just delete this thread.

I am somewhat disappointed that it always takes a new member with 3 posts to stir up the forum and DISTRACT the people in here for 11 pages already.
I just read the first post and left the thread because I knew that this would be another bashing one soon.

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LET THEM CATCH YOU!

This is unhealthy to say the least - unhealthy for each and everyone who is participating and unhealthy for the forum.

THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WANT TO GO FOR WAR AGAINST US FOR MANY REASONS AND THIS IS THEIR TACTIC:

Sign on, do some bla-bla and the folks in here will just jump on it and end up hurting each other.

THERE IS A STRATEGY BEHIND THIS - PLEASE NOTE THIS FINALLY AND JUST IGNORE THEM.

Thank you for your consideration to save your efforts for the real important things.

Sometimes I'm getting the impression that some do have a lot of time to waist. If I could, I would jump into your feet and would be happy to have so much time leftover since I don't have any spare time at all.
I do not want to blame anybody in here but please consider selecting what is important and what is not.

I encourage everybody to IGNORE disturbing posts.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:09 am

Grace wrote:Just delete this thread.

I am somewhat disappointed that it always takes a new member with 3 posts to stir up the forum and DISTRACT the people in here for 11 pages already.
I just read the first post and left the thread because I knew that this would be another bashing one soon.

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LET THEM CATCH YOU!

This is unhealthy to say the least - unhealthy for each and everyone who is participating and unhealthy for the forum.

THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WANT TO GO FOR WAR AGAINST US FOR MANY REASONS AND THIS IS THEIR TACTIC:

Sign on, do some bla-bla and the folks in here will just jump on it and end up hurting each other.

THERE IS A STRATEGY BEHIND THIS - PLEASE NOTE THIS FINALLY AND JUST IGNORE THEM.

Thank you for your consideration to save your efforts for the real important things.

Sometimes I'm getting the impression that some do have a lot of time to waist. If I could, I would jump into your feet and would be happy to have so much time leftover since I don't have any spare time at all.
I do not want to blame anybody in here but please consider selecting what is important and what is not.

I encourage everybody to IGNORE disturbing posts.

Ummm...you completely have the wrong idea about this thread. It's not what you think at all. In fact you will probably find it hilarious. There was no bashing no back and forth like you think. I wish you would have taken the time to read it, you would be surprised how this one ended. I'll give you a hint: it's nothing like you expect, we took the power back and the OP had nothing to do with the length of this thread they left a long time ago, like after page 1 or 2. Really you should read it, it'll probably make you smile. Don't judge a thread by it's first page and title.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 am

Hey guys I want to thank you guys for the best night I have had for a long night on here.

Annie,Neverlandprincess, lovelidae, and mjthelegendlives you guys are the best. I am going to to leave now for one reason I don't have anything else and another I'm really sleepy.You guys I think this has made us closer tonight and I would like to stay in touch with you guys. I am very relaxed now that I have gotten things off of my chest. This has been a time that I won't forget. I hope that we can do this again sometime. Trolls, tmz, dram filled people and trouble makers are going to be mad at s for this, because we put everything they could throw at us out here. I had fun with this. Thank you guys for he most relaxing,refreshing, and funny night I had. Tonight I think we showed what virtual family can do.

Love you guys lots. I love you
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Banessa on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:25 am

Grace sorry if you got the wrong impression from this thread! But Lovelidae is right, this thread went as far as it did because the members took a stand against the OP. We are all tired after almost 4 months of investigation of people who come here and out of nowhere with their first post they send everyone into a frenzy then achieving what they wanted. However, I think this thread would actually ,make you smile. We need to laugh once in an while in order to keep ourselves sane!

Yes, we are here for MJ and to find out the truth but we will seriously go MAD and wearing straight jackets,if we didn't know how or even if we didn't stop to have a little fun along the way. This was actually a good catharsis process. Just my opinion! And Thanks to all the ladies for the 11 or 12 pages of fun! LOVE ya all Smile
♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:30 am

ROFL...I can't believe I just read all 12 pages. Classic guys...I loved it! lol!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Lavander on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:46 am

I missed all the fun, just read all 12 pages, really funny and definately needed, thanks guys! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by d.o. on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:31 am

lmao!
bump
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by eva05 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:02 am

And I will give you another clue, this time about TII:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Fazzino-3-d-new-york-pop-art-cityscape-broadway-LG

When you crack this clue, you won't even need to go itsee the movie. All the answers are in this pic! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol[/quote]


OMG, OMG, it's the Hatman and 5 (count'em) blonde ladies!!!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:15 am

Holy sh*t! I just read all 12 pages, does this mean I´m in danger too?

I hope so cause that means I´m in the action too MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol

You guys are hilarious. When I started reading first I was like "oh God not one more time" and then I couldn´t stop.

I just hope annie and the rest of the inside people are alive and safe.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:can SOMEONE please explain this one to me?i am totally confused confused
Me too confused
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 am

nlb wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Tin_foilHere Annie, I got one too! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Moz-screenshot-32MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Moz-screenshot-33

LOL that cat looks just like mine! Well, mine doesn't have a helmet LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 am

Hey what is this thread about? Seems like i'm missing something serious, or maybe missing something fun? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_question
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Jubilee on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 am

YOUS ARE ALL NUCKING FUTZ AND YOU HAVE PUT US ALL IN GRAAAAAVE DANGER!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Scotland

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by juliet on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:13 am

Looks like I missed so much. I just got in and this thread is on 12th page. Just from the previous post of this page, there's some kind of bonding that went on through this thread. I guess I have to read everything from the very beginning.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Jubilee on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 am

Do it juliet the MJKIT family as awesome and we're so lucky to be a part of it!! xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Scotland

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 am

[quote="annieisnotokey"]
Banessa wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol I hear you sister! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol

And I will give you another clue, this time about TII:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Fazzino-3-d-new-york-pop-art-cityscape-broadway-LG

When you crack this clue, you won't even need to go see the movie. All the answers are in this pic! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol

Hey LOL Annie I saw you inside is that you? Or is she the Annie for smooth criminal? Oh and the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz is that a clue too? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjj29081958 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:20 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Hey what is this thread about? Seems like i'm missing something serious, or maybe missing something fun? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_question

Lol! You've missed something incredibly funny! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_cheers
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 am

mjj29081958 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Hey what is this thread about? Seems like i'm missing something serious, or maybe missing something fun? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_question

Lol! You've missed something incredibly funny! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_cheers

Hahas thankyou, I think i'm now going to join the fun too. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Singapore

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 am

Banessa wrote:I am in SHOCK!!!! I cannot believe the behavior some of you are displaying! You are all acting so immature and childish being funny and all. I hate you guys because I have obviously been missing out on all the F.U.N. Hahahaha!

Seriously I am scared my computer logged me out and I couldn't log back in...and now that I finally logged back in I noticed that my account was open the whole time!!! affraid lol!

Annie and YvelovesMJ
sorry I couldn't do anything about your accounts...I think "Maestro" got to them before I could and are now permanently locked there is no way to delete any of the accounts not even mine! lol

What will I do after Annie's last clues and lovelidae's last post to her last post clues and last remaining seconds in the forum I think we are all in grave D.A.N.G.E.R. What will we do? I fear that we have gone too far and have discovered "things" we shouldn't have...But I have already said too much please forgive me if I can't say more and for having maybe put you all in more danger than before!

This is seriously the funniest thread by far...who said trolls? I think we have proven we can be worst then they are if wanted
to.

It's ok Banessa, I knew I'll be in D.A.N.G.E.R. since the moment I gave you guys my first clue, I did it all for L.O.V.E. and F.U.N. Now you all know everything and nothing. Aren't you all glad that we shared the clues? Made things much more easier and we finally don't know the truth, what a relief!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:45 am

Although this thread was started from someone else...sharing cryptical and unknown messages...it became a thread of F.U.N.!

I like to look through it so my mood will change!

@Annie and @Everybody, keep the thread up, it's funny and it brings us some sort of peace and love!

Let the kitty party started! Again!
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_cheers

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Funny-10
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 am

lovelidae wrote:
Grace wrote:Just delete this thread.

I am somewhat disappointed that it always takes a new member with 3 posts to stir up the forum and DISTRACT the people in here for 11 pages already.
I just read the first post and left the thread because I knew that this would be another bashing one soon.

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LET THEM CATCH YOU!

This is unhealthy to say the least - unhealthy for each and everyone who is participating and unhealthy for the forum.

THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WANT TO GO FOR WAR AGAINST US FOR MANY REASONS AND THIS IS THEIR TACTIC:

Sign on, do some bla-bla and the folks in here will just jump on it and end up hurting each other.

THERE IS A STRATEGY BEHIND THIS - PLEASE NOTE THIS FINALLY AND JUST IGNORE THEM.

Thank you for your consideration to save your efforts for the real important things.

Sometimes I'm getting the impression that some do have a lot of time to waist. If I could, I would jump into your feet and would be happy to have so much time leftover since I don't have any spare time at all.
I do not want to blame anybody in here but please consider selecting what is important and what is not.

I encourage everybody to IGNORE disturbing posts.

Ummm...you completely have the wrong idea about this thread. It's not what you think at all. In fact you will probably find it hilarious. There was no bashing no back and forth like you think. I wish you would have taken the time to read it, you would be surprised how this one ended. I'll give you a hint: it's nothing like you expect, we took the power back and the OP had nothing to do with the length of this thread they left a long time ago, like after page 1 or 2. Really you should read it, it'll probably make you smile. Don't judge a thread by it's first page and title.

Sometimes


when you cry no one sees your tears...
when your worried no one sees your pain...
when your happy no one sees you smile...




but just try having a troll on the internet & see how much attention you get MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Huh_over

We were fighting back with humour. Why should we let the trolls get us down??
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:14 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
lovelidae wrote:
Grace wrote:Just delete this thread.

I am somewhat disappointed that it always takes a new member with 3 posts to stir up the forum and DISTRACT the people in here for 11 pages already.
I just read the first post and left the thread because I knew that this would be another bashing one soon.

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LET THEM CATCH YOU!

This is unhealthy to say the least - unhealthy for each and everyone who is participating and unhealthy for the forum.

THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WANT TO GO FOR WAR AGAINST US FOR MANY REASONS AND THIS IS THEIR TACTIC:

Sign on, do some bla-bla and the folks in here will just jump on it and end up hurting each other.

THERE IS A STRATEGY BEHIND THIS - PLEASE NOTE THIS FINALLY AND JUST IGNORE THEM.

Thank you for your consideration to save your efforts for the real important things.

Sometimes I'm getting the impression that some do have a lot of time to waist. If I could, I would jump into your feet and would be happy to have so much time leftover since I don't have any spare time at all.
I do not want to blame anybody in here but please consider selecting what is important and what is not.

I encourage everybody to IGNORE disturbing posts.

Ummm...you completely have the wrong idea about this thread. It's not what you think at all. In fact you will probably find it hilarious. There was no bashing no back and forth like you think. I wish you would have taken the time to read it, you would be surprised how this one ended. I'll give you a hint: it's nothing like you expect, we took the power back and the OP had nothing to do with the length of this thread they left a long time ago, like after page 1 or 2. Really you should read it, it'll probably make you smile. Don't judge a thread by it's first page and title.

Sometimes


when you cry no one sees your tears...
when your worried no one sees your pain...
when your happy no one sees you smile...




but just try having a troll on the internet & see how much attention you get MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Huh_over

We were fighting back with humour. Why should we let the trolls get us down??

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_cheers @HarleyBlonde
We should take this with humour! We had enough hopeless days! We had enough with ugly and disrespectful threads! We should say STOP!
Better then follow trools and twitter accounts...is follow our heart because there is where the answer lays...
Have a funny kitty party!
And do it with LOVE! This will help to make us a united MJ family!
HUGS
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_sunny
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Banessa on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:26 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
Ummm...you completely have the wrong idea about this thread. It's not what you think at all. In fact you will probably find it hilarious. There was no bashing no back and forth like you think. I wish you would have taken the time to read it, you would be surprised how this one ended. I'll give you a hint: it's nothing like you expect, we took the power back and the OP had nothing to do with the length of this thread they left a long time ago, like after page 1 or 2. Really you should read it, it'll probably make you smile. Don't judge a thread by it's first page and title.

Sometimes


when you cry no one sees your tears...
when your worried no one sees your pain...
when your happy no one sees you smile...




but just try having a troll on the internet & see how much attention you get MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Huh_over

We were fighting back with humour. Why should we let the trolls get us down??

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_cheers @HarleyBlonde
We should take this with humour! We had enough hopeless days! We had enough with ugly and disrespectful threads! We should say STOP!
Better then follow trools and twitter accounts...is follow our heart because there is where the answer lays...
Have a funny kitty party!
And do it with LOVE! This will help to make us a united MJ family!
HUGS
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_sunny[/quote]

Good morning to all...I agree with you both a little humor never hurts. It's amazing what having a good attiude can accomplish. This thread is the thread where we all agree on the same thing MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_cheers MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_cheers
Just so you all know just by reading the thread you are all in D.A.N.G.E.R. Even if you don't post you have become an accomplice to our thread of humor! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Banessa on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 am

@DreamsComeTrue

LOVE your siggy picture! You're right "Just beautiful" I can stare at it for a long while! Smile
Banessa
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:46 am

Banessa wrote:@DreamsComeTrue

LOVE your siggy picture! You're right "Just beautiful" I can stare at it for a long while! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Icon_smile

Thank you so much! I can't stop starring at my beautiful King! He's beyond beautiful...words fail me to describe it! We are trully blessed to love such a kind and beautiful soul!
I have ¨stolen¨ it from Karen's FB!

About this thread...I'm really glad that it was taken with humour...You can see how better it is to have this instead of other threads which have been deleted! That's how we should respond to this every time!

Btw...I'm in danger too...I'm affraid aliens will kidnapping me...or maybe a pussycat...or maybe Karen for ¨stealing¨ her photo? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol
I should hide fast...I might have a chance to escape... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Lol
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 H-robe10
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by emo_pinkt on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:23 am

I have just finished reading everything....I'm dying of laughter...lol
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 6 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum