Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

+44
CantStopLovingU
mjssoulmate
tinkerbell72
IndonesianGirl
LizzieBee
GirlSaturday
Rach
MJYM
city.gal1
Syringa
LiberianGirl
emo_pinkt
juliet
Jubilee
iMISSYOUMJ
4evermichael71
MJFoReVeRandAlways
eva05
Lavander
ILuvUMoreMJ
Grace
MJsSuperflyPYT
mjthelegendlives
kdkennedy74
jade jackson
Banessa
mjj29081958
YveLoVesMJ
Human_nature
mjlmpicons
MacyBlue
nlb
MJhunny
EarthAngel90
neverlandprincess
d.o.
marsheliamorgan
annieisnotokey
See
DreamsComeTrue
Ilovemjstill
Harleyblonde
lovelidae
Cleopatra
48 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:36 am

Hello All

I am glad to see that everyone enjoyed the thread and realized it's purpose. It truly did help me to finally find some laughter in the roller-coaster we've been on for the last 3 1/2 months. I knew one day we've all be able to sit back and have a laugh at all the things that have been thrown at us.

I love you guys and I am glad to be apart of this family, even though we are all in D.A.N.G.E.R. and big trouble for giving all those F.U.N. clues.

Love, peace, and light to you all.
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_sunny
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Grace Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 pm

lovelidae wrote:Ummm...you completely have the wrong idea about this thread. It's not what you think at all. In fact you will probably find it hilarious. There was no bashing no back and forth like you think. I wish you would have taken the time to read it, you would be surprised how this one ended. I'll give you a hint: it's nothing like you expect, we took the power back and the OP had nothing to do with the length of this thread they left a long time ago, like after page 1 or 2. Really you should read it, it'll probably make you smile. Don't judge a thread by it's first page and title.

lovelidae and neverlandsprincess,
thank you for pointing my mishap on perception out. sorry that I got it in the wrong
throat - if you are happy, I am happy. I just wanted to have no more
fights in here since it's so terrible waste of time and energy and you
all deserve better...

smiles and txs again
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Grace wrote:
lovelidae wrote:Ummm...you completely have the wrong idea about this thread. It's not what you think at all. In fact you will probably find it hilarious. There was no bashing no back and forth like you think. I wish you would have taken the time to read it, you would be surprised how this one ended. I'll give you a hint: it's nothing like you expect, we took the power back and the OP had nothing to do with the length of this thread they left a long time ago, like after page 1 or 2. Really you should read it, it'll probably make you smile. Don't judge a thread by it's first page and title.

lovelidae and neverlandsprincess,
thank you for pointing my mishap on perception out. sorry that I got it in the wrong
throat - if you are happy, I am happy. I just wanted to have no more
fights in here since it's so terrible waste of time and energy and you
all deserve better...

smiles and txs again

Sweet Grace, thankfully this is not a place for fight but for having fun and joy! We should do this with every trool...not to fight them, but to ignore them! This way they will stop and will leave us!

So, enjoy the funny thread were we all are in danger....we might die...of laughing here!
F.U.N. clues are provided by secret undercover members! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

@Annie, step out and give us clues....
Cuz FUN is the word of the day and we should enjoy...with more pussycats, aliens and funny clues!
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_bounce (btw, I miss a B****y joke...hehe)
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:31 pm

OMg everyone ,I jsut want to say that I went to bed around 1:20 a.m. last night/this morning and then got up at 4 am. for work...thats how ON this thread I was. I went to bed laughing and I swear I was dreaming about replying to posts on this thread. When I got up I checked to see if there were any stragglers that found our mess and I had to hit Grace with a PM before she had a bad day.This morning at work I kept bursting into smothered laughter thinking about Annie "they have my mind now" and that crazy stage picture-and reversed jelly beans. I promise I almost developed tunnel carpel syndrom.
@Marshelia and 4everMichael-I really wish you guys would have been here I actualy kept waiting on u to show up.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:07 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Banessa wrote:@DreamsComeTrue

LOVE your siggy picture! You're right "Just beautiful" I can stare at it for a long while! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_smile

Thank you so much! I can't stop starring at my beautiful King! He's beyond beautiful...words fail me to describe it! We are trully blessed to love such a kind and beautiful soul!
I have ¨stolen¨ it from Karen's FB!

About this thread...I'm really glad that it was taken with humour...You can see how better it is to have this instead of other threads which have been deleted! That's how we should respond to this every time!

Btw...I'm in danger too...I'm affraid aliens will kidnapping me...or maybe a pussycat...or maybe Karen for ¨stealing¨ her photo? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol
I should hide fast...I might have a chance to escape... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 H-robe10

Nope Sorry!!! You are stuck with us now and there is no hiding...The MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Alien have already landed and are looking for all of us MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Affraid

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Aliens
I am afraid my dear that yes..You are now too in grave D.A.N.G.E.R. we should've never even atempted to figure out Annie's clues!
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:50 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
nlb wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Tin_foilHere Annie, I got one too! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Moz-screenshot-32MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Moz-screenshot-33

LOL that cat looks just like mine! Well, mine doesn't have a helmet LOL

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

@Everyone-thanks for al the laughs this thread is by far one of the funniest I've read. I agree that from now on if a troll want to take the time to bother us, he/she will have to come up with some better material. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_wink MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_twisted
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Ok seriously I have a very un-important question and I really dont want to start a THREAD for it, so I will post it here and when the said person sees they will answer.
WHO has that sig with "shimmying across your screen -your arguments are invalid" and Michael from the scream vid gif? I wanted to put it on my FB and I can't find you anymore!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Yeah-I think whenever someone has a bad/off day we just need to send them this link! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:21 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Ok seriously I have a very un-important question and I really dont want to start a THREAD for it, so I will post it here and when the said person sees they will answer.
WHO has that sig with "shimmying across your screen -your arguments are invalid" and Michael from the scream vid gif? I wanted to put it on my FB and I can't find you anymore!

I'm pretty sure that Stranger In Chi-town is the one with the siggy you are talking about.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:27 pm

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Affraid Totally MJKIT, everything in it. Love you guys and all the humour cooked into it. The MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_farao will be on us now!! They're definitely MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_study and mostly MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Confused MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Suspect but most of all MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_scratch

Thanks a lot guys for pulling this through. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol
Definitely Michaeleptic, I am diagnosed with Michaelepsy.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm back after paying a visit to Dr. Hoefflin and Dr. Klein.
I've had major plastic surgery in my face so that nobody recognizes me ever again.
Now that I have a brand new identity and face, I'll be back posting clues soon very soon. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Suspect

When you least expect it, I'll reveal da troot!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Mummy_funny

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 pm

It seems like I'm a lil late to write this thread but still I can't stop myself writing about the "Ball Queen" lol She blocked me first and then started to follow me, then unfollowed me then followed me then unfollowed me then once again followed me and then she was Blocked by me MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol Did I wait too long to block her lol
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 pm

@annie

Lol

I have to say though, it wasn´t an improvment for the better, considering what you looked like before on your avatar MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_razz
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:43 pm

@Juliet-Michealepsy-forget the swine flu! The nation is under Michaelepsy...its a conspiracy!

@nlb-thanks
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:17 pm

NEVERLANDPRINCESS, it's Michaeleptic Conspiracy MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_basketball MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_cherry
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by eva05 Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:55 pm

@Liberiangirl - wow, what a drama MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_biggrin you should unblock her now, just to see what happens next MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_biggrin MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

Oh and I'm prepared and protected, nobody can mess with me:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Force_field
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:34 am

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 58166112

My puddy cats are soo tired after the kitty party taking a little cat nap now Razz xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Syringa Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:10 pm

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Kittyc

I'm not sure what my kitty is up to here, but I'll tell you as soon as I find out.
Syringa
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 pm

juliet wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Affraid Totally MJKIT, everything in it. Love you guys and all the humour cooked into it. The MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_farao will be on us now!! They're definitely MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_study and mostly MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Confused MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Suspect but most of all MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_scratch

Thanks a lot guys for pulling this through. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol
Definitely Michaeleptic, I am diagnosed with Michaelepsy

Love, love, love this -- Michaeleptic/michaelepsy!!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Hahaha! Guys our thread has it own post on MJHD! Too funny MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_smile
I guess we can all use and share the F.U.N. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/maestro-lilyhilo-is-seeking-for-you-in-the-ball-place/
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Funny! They are kind of grumpy over there-lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJYM Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Banessa wrote:Hahaha! Guys our thread has it own post on MJHD! Too funny MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_smile
I guess we can all use and share the F.U.N. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

[url=http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/maestro-lilyhilo-is-seeking-for-you-in-the-ball-place/
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/maestro-lilyhilo-is-seeking-for-you-in-the-ball-place/[/quote[/url]]

Hope you guys are up for a little friendly competition! Remeber, we're just getting warmed up!
MJYM
MJYM

Aantal berichten : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Yeah I don't think they r gonna go far with theres though-it must have just hit us at the right moment. One of those "designated by the divine moments:...yeah jk.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by d.o. Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:11 pm

haha yeah. i agree people are grumpy over there lol...
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJYM Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:17 pm

d.o. wrote:haha yeah. i agree people are grumpy over there lol...

But we're not! We're frootie! And the froots can take on MJKIT any day of the week!
MJYM
MJYM

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Syringa wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Kittyc

I'm not sure what my kitty is up to here, but I'll tell you as soon as I find out.

I think this might come as a shock to you but your kitty got caught, those were it's final moments What a Face That will happen to us if we don't stop with all these clues affraid
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:29 pm

HAHAHAHA!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:51 pm

MJHD cat:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Funny_cat_pictures_pc_6
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by d.o. Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:56 pm

MJYM wrote:
d.o. wrote:haha yeah. i agree people are grumpy over there lol...

But we're not! We're frootie! And the froots can take on MJKIT any day of the week!

yes, thou shalt never underestimate the power of da froot!
and thou shalt never get down off of this here pole!
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJYM Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:59 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:MJHD cat:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Funny_cat_pictures_pc_6

Owkay, this one is good, I'll give you that... but don't think because you won a battle, that you will win the war !!!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Victory_shall_be_mine-12577
MJYM
MJYM

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 pm

MJYM wrote:Owkay, this one is good, I'll give you that... but don't think because you won a battle, that you will win the war !!!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Key_art_bring_it_on

Nobody messes with Agent A. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJYM Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:16 pm

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Bringitonallornothing

Froots to the rescue!!!!!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Bananawarrior_cutout_animat
MJYM
MJYM

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 pm

MJYM wrote:Froots to the rescue!!!!!

I have a blender and I'm not afraid to use it... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_razz

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Newgena_black_fruit
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 pm

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol Annie is right, Bring it on!!!

Just know that by getting involved with us in this thread you too will be in great D.A.N.G.E.R! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol But if you don't mind...MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_cheers
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:24 pm

If anybody ever needs a pick me up this is the thread for it.

WTF?! It's comedy genius ladies and gents Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:27 pm

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Be_warned_graphic

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Suspect Nobody enters this thread and leaves unharmed MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Suspect
Your life is in D.A.N.G.E.R. now
Beware of all the F.U.N.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:54 pm

The blender...its genius I say GEN-ius! (the first three letters are NOT clues no matter what you think!)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:05 pm

</A>
annieisnotokey wrote:
MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:OMGosh! This is awesome...I finally get to try out my new proton pack. I think I just stepped into a troll "hot spot" MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Affraid MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_pale . Aawww, mmaaaannnn... my troll trap is not big enough to hold them all. I beLIEve I'm gonna need some backup...who ya gonna call? TrollBusters!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

Don't call me a troll. You don't know me. You don't know who I am.
I could be Janet disguised as LaToya disguised as Karen Faye disguised as Barry Gibb twitting in Kenny Ortega's account what Dave Dave disguised as Joe tells me that MJ told him to tell his fans.
So don't call me a troll, ok?

I'm sorry if I offended you with my comment. But I must protect my fellow posters and keep this forum safe. As a precaution, I pm'd admin about you and just so you know...

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 2042895940039918975S600x600Q85

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_wink MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_wink MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Michaelepsy...this is sooo hilarious! My new favorite word MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:23 pm

I have michaelepsy and I am NOT ASHAMED!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Hello Group,

My name is Lovelidae and I too am a Michaeleptic.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:45 pm

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:</A>
annieisnotokey wrote:Don't call me a troll. You don't know me. You don't know who I am.
I could be Janet disguised as LaToya disguised as Karen Faye disguised as Barry Gibb twitting in Kenny Ortega's account what Dave Dave disguised as Joe tells me that MJ told him to tell his fans.
So don't call me a troll, ok?

I'm sorry if I offended you with my comment. But I must protect my fellow posters and keep this forum safe. As a precaution, I pm'd admin about you and just so you know...

There's nothing Admin or Mods can do. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_eek
They are already mind controlled by the aliens that live in my head. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Mind-control_EXPORT
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:44 pm

lovelidae wrote:Hello Group,

My name is Lovelidae and I too am a Michaeleptic.

Hi, Lovelidae. Welcome to M.A. (Michaeleptics Anonymous). MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_flower
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:07 pm

@Annie Do these aliens have a sweet tooth? 'Cause everybody knows that aliens love reese's pieces MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Alien MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_smile
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:17 pm

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:@Annie Do these aliens have a sweet tooth? 'Cause everybody knows that aliens love reese's pieces MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Alien MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_smile

Nope.
These aliens like sushi. Ask Derek Kloontz. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Has anyone ever actually been to the Ball Place? I have, but I got out quick, cause someone was seeking for me there.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:09 pm

jade jackson wrote:Has anyone ever actually been to the Ball Place? I have, but I got out quick, cause someone was seeking for me there.

I'm actually there while I type this post. I'm ball'ing like crazy. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

Take a look: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Fresse

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 199705c18_260k
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Hahaha! If you ever make it to DWTS, Annie, I'll be sure to vote for you. That's some fancy footwork... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_cheers
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:Hahaha! If you ever make it to DWTS, Annie, I'll be sure to vote for you. That's some fancy footwork... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_cheers

I'm just waiting for MJ to comeback, cause he promised me he was going to be my partner at DWTS. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Icon_wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jade jackson wrote:Has anyone ever actually been to the Ball Place? I have, but I got out quick, cause someone was seeking for me there.

I'm actually there while I type this post. I'm ball'ing like crazy. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Lol

Take a look: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 Fresse

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 7 199705c18_260k

I am so glad you had major plastic surgery, because MAESTRO LILYHILO will be seeking for you there. You know that, don't you?
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next