Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

+44
CantStopLovingU
mjssoulmate
tinkerbell72
IndonesianGirl
LizzieBee
GirlSaturday
Rach
MJYM
city.gal1
Syringa
LiberianGirl
emo_pinkt
juliet
Jubilee
iMISSYOUMJ
4evermichael71
MJFoReVeRandAlways
eva05
Lavander
ILuvUMoreMJ
Grace
MJsSuperflyPYT
mjthelegendlives
kdkennedy74
jade jackson
Banessa
mjj29081958
YveLoVesMJ
Human_nature
mjlmpicons
MacyBlue
nlb
MJhunny
EarthAngel90
neverlandprincess
d.o.
marsheliamorgan
annieisnotokey
See
DreamsComeTrue
Ilovemjstill
Harleyblonde
lovelidae
Cleopatra
48 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by MacyBlue Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:50 pm

I have located tin foil kitty online and I am slowly changing all my avatar pics to him .
MacyBlue
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:BOA HAHAHA!
Annie and Nlb, You two share brain?

Funny pics! I love cats! Crazy cats! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

Now people are going to think we are the same person using different accounts! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Funny-pictures-tons-of-cats-wait-for-their-crazy-lady

NO! They will think you are using a double! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
I hope you 2 won't give me to much trouble in analizing hads and scars, when you'll decide to hoax!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm

@DCT

We plan on keeping you guessing until OUR movie comes out, and even then you might still be guessing. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_razz MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Funny-pictures-crazy-cat-lady-start

Last edited by nlb on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Hello ladies, I've been missing all this fun......but I'm here so
Catching up now. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor

Annie,
I love it that you are here with us on this forum. You never seize to amaze me. Your pics are so funny, I love it. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_bounce

DreamsComeTrue, I love, love, love your MJ photo., suits and MJ.... YES !!!
= GP's.... YES !, =Jeans.... YES !...
----What the hell, anything he wears or does'nt....YES, YES, YES, YES.... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_razz

-- I love the tinfoil cat.... too funny. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_lol

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Herz
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

nlb wrote:@DCT

We plan on keeping you guessing until OUR movie comes out, and even then you might still be guessing. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_razz MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Funny-pictures-crazy-cat-lady-start

Well, as long as you'll send some clues, I'll be fine! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol And make a good movie! With cats...lol

@mjlmpicons
DreamsComeTrue, I love, love, love your MJ photo., suits and MJ.... YES !!!
= GP's.... YES !, =Jeans.... YES !...

----What the hell, anything he wears or does'nt....YES, YES, YES, YES.... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_razz

AMEN!

And welcome to WONDER WONDER NEVERLAND funny Pics Party!
SHA'MONE! More funny pics...this will make us forget about twitter and witter and ditter.... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
But not about Peter!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm

ok ....I missed the fun boooooh!!!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Affraid MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:39 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:NO! They will think you are using a double! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
I hope you 2 won't give me to much trouble in analizing hads and scars, when you'll decide to hoax!

Actually, Nicole and I are the Olsen Twins! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Brother_sale01
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Human_nature wrote:ok ....I missed the fun boooooh!!!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Affraid MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

Hey, WELCOME TO FUNNYLAND!...and Disneyland...and CatsLand!

Or HamsterLand! (I used to have a hamster as cute as this one...lovely little hamster)

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Funny_11
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Sneak peak at TII backstage!
Michael and his 3 body doubles! Can anyone tell who's who? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

HINT: The little yellow one is Kenny Ortega. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_wink

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Bugsbunnywallpaper
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:NO! They will think you are using a double! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

Actually, Nicole and I are the Olsen Twins! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Brother_sale01

OMG!!!!!!!! This will be so hard to identify.... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
BOA HA HA HA HA!
I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie-Olsen...u bad girl! Witch one are u? I neeeeeeeeeeed a clueeeeeeeeee! Or maybe a tweeeeeeeeeeettt! Pleassssse...I'm so close to debunk ur hoax!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

mjlmpicons wrote:
Annie,
I love it that you are here with us on this forum. You never seize to amaze me. Your pics are so funny, I love it. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_bounce

Agent A takes a break from work to say THANK YOU! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Shhh! I'm on a secret mission. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_wink

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 G-force-pics-20090408044302943_640w
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Sneak peak at TII backstage!
Michael and his 3 body doubles! Can anyone tell who's who? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

HINT: The little yellow one is Kenny Ortega. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_wink

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Bugsbunnywallpaper

GOD!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to die here laughing! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

And the KENNY-WHAT'S-UP-DUCK...is so funny!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:52 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Annie-Olsen...u bad girl! Witch one are u? I neeeeeeeeeeed a clueeeeeeeeee! Or maybe a tweeeeeeeeeeettt! Pleassssse...I'm so close to debunk ur hoax!

Here's the clue:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 SurrealismKITSCHEoilb

This is all you need to solve the hoax! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Hey guys, lets start some troll jokes.....

I don't mind the trolls, but I'm always worried about being nice to one!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Hey guys, lets start some troll jokes.....

I don't mind the trolls, but I'm always worried about being nice to one!

annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Bump! Lilo has not found Stitch yet!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Crazy_bones
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Whats the difference between a psychopathic mass murderer and a troll?

You can reason with a psychopathic mass murderer!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

Here's the clue:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 SurrealismKITSCHEoilb

This is all you need to solve the hoax! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

WOOOOO HOOOOO!
Piece of cake!
I will debunk the truth very soon! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_study MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Whats the difference between a psychopathic mass murderer and a troll?

You can reason with a psychopathic mass murderer!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lmao
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 pm

A troll asked someone what time it was, and they told the troll it was 4:45. The troll, with a puzzled look on its face replied,

<BLOCKQUOTE>
"You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol </BLOCKQUOTE>
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:A troll asked someone what time it was, and they told the troll it was 4:45. The troll, with a puzzled look on its face replied,

<BLOCKQUOTE>
"You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol </BLOCKQUOTE>

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Laughing-cat
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 pm

What's this all about? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Smiley-confused005
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Looool!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_eek What the...?!?! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_eek I've lost 5 minutes of my life reading this, and I want it back!!

At least I got some fun by reading this thread!...Maestro LilyHilo...gee...

I need re-read annie's Lesson 1.
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:40 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:What's this all about? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Smiley-confused005

It's all about L.O.V.E.!
....and funny pics...

@Annie, I love that pussycat! I thought I saw a pussssycat!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:41 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:What's this all about? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Smiley-confused005

Nobody really knows for sure, but we decided to laugh at it.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Hyena-laughing
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:43 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:@Annie, I love that pussycat! I thought I saw a pussssycat!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Crazy_Cat_Lady

PS: Have you solved the hoax or need another clue? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:Looool!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_eek What the...?!?! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_eek I've lost 5 minutes of my life reading this, and I want it back!!

There's no turning back now. Annie went nuts!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Ss0
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:46 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Nobody really knows for sure, but we decided to laugh at it.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Hyena-laughing

ah I see lol! so many mysteries, I missed a lot while I was gone MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 2dim0xl_th
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Sneak peak at TII backstage!

OMG-that is the best one yet!!!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Bump!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 How-to-draw-taz-the-tasmanian-devil
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:09 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:

Here's the clue:

Hahaha! Annie I can count on you to give the best clues to solve this hoax! That is...Since you are a "spy" and you're an "insider"Suspect lol!

Hummm! 3 heads 2 of them with their eyes closed and the one in the middle has them wide open! affraid Annie I think I got it!!! cheers Thank you for this awesome and self explanatory clue lol I think I know who "M" is I will twitter you my findings before "Lilo & stitch" get to the ball lol! ( I know I have the weirdest and most wicked sense of humor...It's all I have left after nearly 4 months of clues
lol! )
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Banessa wrote:Hahaha! Annie I can count on you to give the best clues to solve this hoax! That is...Since you are a "spy" and you're an "insider"MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Suspect MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

Hummm! 3 heads 2 of them with their eyes closed and the one in the middle has them wide open! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Affraid Annie I think I got it!!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers Thank you for this awesome and self explanatory clue lol I think I know who "M" is I will twitter you my findings before "Lilo & stitch" get to the ball MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol ( I know I have the weirdest and most wicked sense of humor...It's all I have left after nearly 4 months of clues
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol )

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol I hear you sister! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

And I will give you another clue, this time about TII:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Fazzino-3-d-new-york-pop-art-cityscape-broadway-LG

When you crack this clue, you won't even need to go see the movie. All the answers are in this pic! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:21 pm

That's the most complicated clue I have ever seen and it might take years for me to solve it. I see 5 imposters, 3 doubles, 6 impersonators, 8 lookalikes, and at least 2 people who could be the actual Michael Jackson.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:26 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
And I will give you another clue, this time about TII:

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Fazzino-3-d-new-york-pop-art-cityscape-broadway-LG

When you crack this clue, you won't even need to go see the movie. All the answers are in this pic! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

OMG I think I've figured it out but I'll keep it to myself lol!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:29 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:OMG I think I've figured it out but I'll keep it to myself MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

Remember that once you figure all out, your life is in danger. Sleep with one eye open! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Paranoid-2005.06.22-17.24.13
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:30 pm

lol! You are killing me Annie!!! lol!

This one is kinda of hard though scratch I can't figure it out...Would you mind giving us at least one clue other than just the picture? I mean...that's if you won't get into any kind of "Life threatening" trouble? Will you be okay Annie? Please tell us will you? lol!

@YvelovesMJ It's not fair to not share if you have already figured this out!! You need to share your findings PLEASE!!!! Send me a PM or twitter me lol!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:OMG I think I've figured it out but I'll keep it to myself MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

Remember that once you figure all out, your life is in danger. Sleep with one eye open! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Paranoid-2005.06.22-17.24.13

AHHH NO, what have I done? Now they'll come after me! *faints*
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:32 pm

jade jackson wrote:That's the most complicated clue I have ever seen and it might take years for me to solve it. I see 5 imposters, 3 doubles, 6 impersonators, 8 lookalikes, and at least 2 people who could be the actual Michael Jackson.

I will give you one more clue and you'll understand everything: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Surrealism
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Banessa wrote::

@YvelovesMJ It's not fair to not share if you have already figured this out!! You need to share your findings PLEASE!!!! Send me a PM or twitter me lol!

But I don't want to put you in danger affraid
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Banessa wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol You are killing me Annie!!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

This one is kinda of hard though MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_scratch I can't figure it out...Would you mind giving us at least one clue other than just the picture? I mean...that's if you won't get into any kind of "Life threatening" trouble? Will you be okay Annie? Please tell us will you? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

They are already hacking my computer, so this may be my last post. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
But here's you clue. Everything will be clear now. Just think bigger than big! Huge, fenomenal, amazing! And you'll solve the hoax!MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Russian-surrealism

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Banessa, IveLoVesMJ & myself are in danger now.
I want my account deleted! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Funny-pictures-cat-is-scared-and-wants-to-sleep-with-you
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Banessa, IveLoVesMJ & myself are in danger now.
I want my account deleted! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Funny-pictures-cat-is-scared-and-wants-to-sleep-with-you

My Mozilla crashed! It's a sign! They are trying to keep me from posting here! Ahhhh! We are in danger! Hide! I want my account deleted affraid
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jade jackson wrote:That's the most complicated clue I have ever seen and it might take years for me to solve it. I see 5 imposters, 3 doubles, 6 impersonators, 8 lookalikes, and at least 2 people who could be the actual Michael Jackson.

I will give you one more clue and you'll understand everything: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Surrealism

Its Elizabeth! I knew she was part of this! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Affraid
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm scared now. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Affraid

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Cat-sniper
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Well, if you want to do it as a Professional Troll, you'll need start acting strange and talk in riddles!!!
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Banessa wrote:MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol You are killing me Annie!!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

This one is kinda of hard though MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_scratch I can't figure it out...Would you mind giving us at least one clue other than just the picture? I mean...that's if you won't get into any kind of "Life threatening" trouble? Will you be okay Annie? Please tell us will you? MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

They are already hacking my computer, so this may be my last post. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol
But here's you clue. Everything will be clear now. Just think bigger than big! Huge, fenomenal, amazing! And you'll solve the hoax!MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Lol

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Russian-surrealism

Its' Kenny and he is crying! Annie please I don't understand.... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_cry
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:54 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Its Elizabeth! I knew she was part of this! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Affraid

OMG! Now you are in danger too!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Scared_cat
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I'm scared now. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Affraid

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Cat-sniper

@annieisnotokey, you should be!
@mjj29081958 I'll keep that in mind, but we should let the real trolls do it, they are better at this than anyone lol!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:

Its' Kenny and he is crying! Annie please I don't understand.... MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Icon_cry

I can't explain anymore.
I said too much.
I'm in danger now.
If I keep posting they are going to find me.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 Scared+cat
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:

Well, if you want to do it as a Professional Troll, you'll need start acting strange and talk in riddles!!!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 2 F_jimcarreyrim_eade6f6
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next