Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

+44
CantStopLovingU
mjssoulmate
tinkerbell72
IndonesianGirl
LizzieBee
GirlSaturday
Rach
MJYM
city.gal1
Syringa
LiberianGirl
emo_pinkt
juliet
Jubilee
iMISSYOUMJ
4evermichael71
MJFoReVeRandAlways
eva05
Lavander
ILuvUMoreMJ
Grace
MJsSuperflyPYT
mjthelegendlives
kdkennedy74
jade jackson
Banessa
mjj29081958
YveLoVesMJ
Human_nature
mjlmpicons
MacyBlue
nlb
MJhunny
EarthAngel90
neverlandprincess
d.o.
marsheliamorgan
annieisnotokey
See
DreamsComeTrue
Ilovemjstill
Harleyblonde
lovelidae
Cleopatra
48 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
lovelidae wrote:This is the last thing I will tell you because you know this will be my last post.

I am not supposed to say this, but Michael has 300,548,876,987,987 concerts lined up for his comeback tour. He will do all of these concerts by New Year's Eve. 2010 will be different.

The numbers mean everything and nothing. Look at letters only and the color of the Jelly Beans

The truth is the Jelly Beans! It's all in the lyrics! Billie Jean = Jelly Beans
Michael has been planning this since 1982!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Jellybeans

and Thriller maybe kind of sounds like "Riddler" =speaking in riddles ...wow he has been sending messages ALL this time. He is the riddler!
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Riddler
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Annie I am with you!!! Does anyone else hear the aliens coming???????????????
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:49 pm

lovelidae wrote:I am about to leave seeing as though I know everything, and I will never be back.

You know have 4 seconds to ask me all that you would like to know and I will answer. I will tell you everything and nothing, so that your hope will not fail you.

I am risking everything telling you, but I will do it because it is all for F.U.N. (yes F.U.N. is a clue too, you have to figure it out it means everything)
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:50 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
and Thriller maybe kind of sounds like "Riddler" =speaking in riddles ...wow he has been sending messages ALL this time. He is the riddler!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:51 pm

This is too much for me too take I am leaving everything. No one can know of me.

But my twitter account is www.twitter.com/kidhde45484 and I have a myspace too it is the same as my twitter. No one can not about me at all this is the last thing I will say.

: Daring young,70 years I don't know what it mean but I do.

Help me I need you guys

F.U.N
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:52 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Annie I am with you!!! Does anyone else hear the aliens coming???????????????

[color=indigo]I hear them, but since this will be my last post before I leave I have to tell you all. They are coming but I must let all of you know the truth. You have worked hard but I must tell you.

Lasagna is what holds the cheese together.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:52 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Annie I am with you!!! Does anyone else hear the aliens coming???????????????

I do.
Can't say anything else. They are reading my mind.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Aliens-mars-attacks
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:53 pm

lovelidae wrote:

[color=indigo]I hear them, but since this will be my last post before I leave I have to tell you all. They are coming but I must let all of you know the truth. You have worked hard but I must tell you.

Thanks for that. I have ALWAYS wondered what held the cheese together. Now I know before I am taken away!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:54 pm

lovelidae wrote:

Omg this is a clue for me but I dont want people to know that I am Michael's long lost cousin. Now I really have to go. Me and Michael use to say this when we were 18 but I am a long lost cousin. I have to leave now.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Gotta figure this out: P.U.N.K.E.D. if you do so, you'll finally know the truth!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:55 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I do.

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Aliens-mars-attacks

Do they have Michael? THATS ALL I WANT TO KNOW-I HONESTLY JUST DONT CARE WHAT THEY DO TO YOU-SORRY BIT YOU R TO FAR GONE-ITS OVER-WILL HE COME BACK ? TELL US TELL US!!!!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:55 pm

I will leave one last clue that I've not been able to crack yet:

E V I L A S I N O S K C A J L E A H C I M

I will erase my account, my twitter, my space, my email and my home address.

Nobody will ever find me again. Not even my mum. It's too risky.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:
lovelidae wrote:

I hear them, but since this will be my last post before I leave I have to tell you all. They are coming but I must let all of you know the truth. You have worked hard but I must tell you.

Thanks for that. I have ALWAYS wondered what held the cheese together. Now I know before I am taken away!

[color=indigo]YW, now that you know I can't post anymore. They found me and deleted my twitter, but I put it back up. This is my last post, but if you say something interesting and give me some attention I will post again. It is what I must do.

F.U.N. means everything
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I will leave one last clue that I've not been able to crack yet:

michael jackson is alive??? omg i knew it...WAIT -we all knew that much...hey everbody its a troll!!! Dont feed tha-
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:58 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
Do they have Michael? THATS ALL I WANT TO KNOW-I HONESTLY JUST DONT CARE WHAT THEY DO TO YOU-SORRY BIT YOU R TO FAR GONE-ITS OVER-WILL HE COME BACK ? TELL US TELL US!!!!

I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING. AND I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE YOU ANYTHING.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY, YOU LEAVE THIS THREAD.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE OF YOU.
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?????
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
YOU DON'T DESERVE THE TRUTH.
YOU ARE NOT REAL MICHAEL JACKSON FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:59 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:I will leave one last clue that I've not been able to crack yet:

michael jackson is alive??? omg i knew it...WAIT -we all knew that much...hey everbody its a troll!!! Dont feed tha-

Oh no they got her!!! MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Affraid I have to leave, please no!!! Someone help me!!! They're in my head, and they are making me think things!!! HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!! This is my last post, please worry about me!!!!
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 pm

My account has been hacked.
My private life has been exposed.
I'm in danger.
I will stay here for the next 4 hours answering all your questions.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:

I'm his fan ever since I was a baby, I deserve to know the truth!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I do.

I found a clue in the pic. Okay I will not leave until Michael comes back, I am in danger these Pm's will not stop as long as they will not stop I won't.

Us both shoulders at once repeat five times bring your left arm and close the left eye. It means something. Michael says someone knows about on here. WHO IS IT!! 54245158WR3***-+-+98*
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:

I will tell you everything. They have Michael Jackson, but I don't know them, I just know he is here with me safe and sound but in danger. He will comeback but I can't talk to him, but he will or maybe he won't. He can change his mind if he wants to, but he will probably be back. He will make his return before 2728. Know this. I have proof but I can't prove it.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:03 pm

It measn a little it means a lot at the same times it means Nothing

http://www.ashleysbrideguide.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/candybar7.jpg
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:04 pm

I LOOOOVVVEE Michael-you just don't even know waht this man MEAAANNNSS to me-AND HERE YOU ARE PLAYING WITH US! WASTING our time-don't tell me I AM NOT a REAL fan. Mike is gonna make you pay!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:05 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:I LOOOOVVVEE Michael-you just don't even know waht this man MEAAANNNSS to me-AND HERE YOU ARE PLAYING WITH US! WASTING our time-don't tell me I AM NOT a REAL fan. Mike is gonna make you pay!

You know Something, Tell us or I will hack your account and put your pic and chats out here.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 pm

You all must hurry and take a screenshot of this page before it disappears. They will take it down and you will think you are crazy. You must go here and figure out the clue.

Hint: the plant in the back is a clue from the Sony speech. There is where the truth lies, but check the 02 announcement too, the truth lies there, and check the "Blame it On the Boogie" video as well the truth is really in there.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 pm

lovelidae wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
lovelidae wrote:This is the last thing I will tell you because you know this will be my last post.

I am not supposed to say this, but Michael has 300,548,876,987,987 concerts lined up for his comeback tour. He will do all of thesehttps://2img.net/i/fa/wysiwyg/color_swatch.png concerts by New Year's Eve. 2010 will be different.

The numbers mean everything and nothing. Look at letters only and the color of the Jelly Beans

1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 20

There will be 20 MJ double impersonators in the film but you must find the five. Keep the jelly beans in mind. Every 20 seconds you will see a clue. Keep Starin'

My theory: It's not the color of the jelly beans, it's the shape. The shape is everything. The red one on the bottom left has weird ears.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Michael reads this Forum but has never been here.
He knows you are real fans that are not real fans.
He will comeback or maybe not.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 pm

_ _ _ . _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ . _ _ _ ._ _ _ _ <<<< figure it out and you'll know the truth! just look at the picture! you'll get a clue for the bigger clue!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 2q3bx9x
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:11 pm

This is a chat that I found, they must know something. Here is my proof that I can't prove.

####: Hello there you are pretty

&&&&&: Thank you so much, you are pretty too

#####: Do you like me type yes or no

&&&&&: You are making me blush

#####: Don't blush because it will make me blush

See, don't you all see it. This person know something. Do you want me to tell you who it is or will they tell you? You all know who she is talking to don't you?
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 pm

lovelidae wrote:This is a chat that I found, they must know something. Here is my proof that I can't prove.

See, don't you all see it. This person know something. Do you want me to tell you who it is or will they tell you? You all know who she is talking to don't you?

Omg how did you get this you hacked my account .I will never be back I gave clues and you hacked me. someone please talk to me on twitter just dont read my tweets follow me so I look good.
This is personal
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:13 pm

lovelidae wrote:This is a chat that I found, they must know something. Here is my proof that I can't prove.

OMG yes, it has to be MJ...Only MJ can say sweet things over the net! Are you sure it's not an MJ lookalike?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 pm

I will post more chats if you all want me to. I have more but this should be enough, you know who she is talking to. Just put it all together.

And she is not the only one there are 14 others. They are spies and insiders.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 pm

lovelidae how dare you hack her account just to prove that MJ is alive?

Keep it coming, girl
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Someone has put my chats on here now I am no longer safe anymore I was in danger but now I am in even bigger danger. How could someone do this too me. Michael told me those things in our personal time. I am etting more pms now I must leave. If you want to cheer me up get on my twitter.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:15 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:

OMG yes, it has to be MJ...Only MJ can say sweet things over the net! Are you sure it's not an MJ lookalike?

I'm sure he's an MJ CHATalike. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Hack my account? HA! I have back ups-Mike has taught me well...but who is to say I know anything? You all seem to know so much but you know nothing-you know what I mean? You ppl are worse than the press!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Okay here goes:

####: Do you like popcorn
$$$$: Yes I like popcorn but I don't like butter

####: I think that is so sweet
$$$$: You really think that

####: Yes I do, but don't tell anyone
$$$$: I would never tell

####: I hope no one hacks your account no one can see this but you
$$$$: Thank you for trusting me

See, can you see it now!!!! I have more but you have to beg for it!!!
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Michael left a message under a stone somewhere in this world, If you find it please share it with us! Much appreciated!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:18 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:

I'm sure he's an MJ CHATalike. MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 4 Lol

Well yeah, but thing is I received a PM of someone saying MJ turned on his webcam. So I think I slipped...oops...Now Im in trouble also...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 pm

lovelidae wrote:Okay here goes:

It's sooooo obvious she's chatting to MJ. The clues are all over those chats!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:Michael left a message under a stone somewhere in this world, If you find it please share it with us! Much appreciated!

I have the stone but I can't take pictures because my digital camera, my scanner, and my webcam are broken. I can prove I have the rock though!!!

You don't have to believe me but I wish you would. Please don't be mad because I can't show you the rock or the message.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Stop posting these how did you get into my account. He told me things in our personal time. these are clues that he did not want anyone to know .Now look what you made me do you made me tell the clues. Omg he will never talk to me again also his username is:48548Isittimetoplay58
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:21 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Well yeah, but thing is I received a PM of someone saying MJ turned on his webcam. So I think I slipped...oops...Now Im in trouble also...

Did you take a screenshot to prove to us he's really MJ?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:22 pm

lovelidae wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:Michael left a message under a stone somewhere in this world, If you find it please share it with us! Much appreciated!

I have the stone but I can't take pictures because my digital camera, my scanner, and my webcam are broken. I can prove I have the rock though!!!

You don't have to believe me but I wish you would. Please don't be mad because I can't show you the rock or the message.

I believe you. Just describe the rock to us and we'll believe you. Nobody lies on the internet.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:22 pm

jade jackson wrote:
lovelidae wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

I am not supposed to say this, but Michael has 300,548,876,987,987 concerts lined up for his comeback tour. He will do all of thesehttps://2img.net/i/fa/wysiwyg/color_swatch.png concerts by New Year's Eve. 2010 will be different.

1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 20

There will be 20 MJ double impersonators in the film but you must find the five. Keep the jelly beans in mind. Every 20 seconds you will see a clue. Keep Starin'

My theory: It's not the color of the jelly beans, it's the shape. The shape is everything. The red one on the bottom left has weird ears.

NO NO NO-YOU ARE ALL WRONG-its candy man! Michael loves candy right? EVERYBODY knows that (remember the pick from the trial????? its the JELLYBELLY company-which has a connection to Ronald Reagan -who met with Michael and refers to Michael in his diaries-the Illuminati was after Reagan(Reagan was the only Presidant who was not a Mason) the Illuminists were after Reagan through michael and they used the jelly beans....he was just to sweet to know it at the time....oh no I should not post that...but I will.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:

No, the person said she didnt take a screenshot. I mean she was so happy to see MJ...she forgot!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Please stop talking to me on the main forum I will never tell you where he is. Never Mad

Please follow me on twitter I need someone to cheer me up. He also told me he liked the color of my...... I can't say I am not talking to you guys.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

lovelidae wrote:

Is this the message he left? 'They don't know that they know but they know when they have to know that knowing is to know that if you don't know you'll never know that you know when you know if you ever know that knowing when you don't know but you know that you know even if you don't know anything.' I'm just guessing, he told me something about it.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:

Stop posting these how did you get into my account. He told me things in our personal time. these are clues that he did not want anyone to know .Now look what you made me do you made me tell the clues. Omg he will never talk to me again also his username is:48548Isittimetoplay58

I won't stop until you tell me why MJ likes that you like popcorn. I want to know why he likes you and not me!!! In fact I won't stop...especially if someone tells me to post more. You should have told the truth.

Dang it, I forgot this is supposed to be my last post. I've gone too far, I must leave soon.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:Stop posting these how did you get into my account. He told me things in our personal time. these are clues that he did not want anyone to know .Now look what you made me do you made me tell the clues. Omg he will never talk to me again also his username is:48548Isittimetoplay58

And his email is michaeljacksonyesitsme@yahoo.com, but don't tell anyone.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:

No, the person said she didnt take a screenshot. I mean she was so happy to see MJ...she forgot!

Of course! I would forget too. I believe you anyway. You wouldn't lie to us, right?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next