MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm

He left a message under a stone-that SO makes sense -he was a nature lover-OMG-we need to look closer at EARTH SONG!!! I bet there is a clue in the video-where is this stone?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm

I am not talking to you guys but if I was I would tell you this clue:

The time is not right the time is good time for me to hide under the hood when you see the sky and turn on the lights the dust will blow and the bites will bite.

Lovelidae he said you know what this means and he knew you would hack my account.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
lovelidae wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:Michael left a message under a stone somewhere in this world, If you find it please share it with us! Much appreciated!

I have the stone but I can't take pictures because my digital camera, my scanner, and my webcam are broken. I can prove I have the rock though!!!

You don't have to believe me but I wish you would. Please don't be mad because I can't show you the rock or the message.

Is this the message he left? 'They don't know that they know but they know when they have to know that knowing is to know that if you don't know you'll never know that you know when you know if you ever know that knowing when you don't know but you know that you know even if you don't know anything.' I'm just guessing, he told me something about it.

I think it is but I can't read the message because it is written in Egyptian hieroglyphs. I'm sure that is what it says though. You must be MJ!!! Everyone she is MJ, how else could she know about a note that I can't read, but she knows what it says. I knew it was you all along.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:28 pm

lovelidae wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
lovelidae wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:Michael left a message under a stone somewhere in this world, If you find it please share it with us! Much appreciated!

I have the stone but I can't take pictures because my digital camera, my scanner, and my webcam are broken. I can prove I have the rock though!!!

You don't have to believe me but I wish you would. Please don't be mad because I can't show you the rock or the message.

Is this the message he left? 'They don't know that they know but they know when they have to know that knowing is to know that if you don't know you'll never know that you know when you know if you ever know that knowing when you don't know but you know that you know even if you don't know anything.' I'm just guessing, he told me something about it.

I think it is but I can't read the message because it is written in Egyptian hieroglyphs. I'm sure that is what it says though. You must be MJ!!! Everyone she is MJ, how else could she know about a note that I can't read, but she knows what it says. I knew it was you all along.

She knows the messages because the truth was in our hearts all along.
We need to stop investigating. We know the truth when we know nothing.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:28 pm

lovelidae wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
lovelidae wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:Michael left a message under a stone somewhere in this world, If you find it please share it with us! Much appreciated!

I have the stone but I can't take pictures because my digital camera, my scanner, and my webcam are broken. I can prove I have the rock though!!!

You don't have to believe me but I wish you would. Please don't be mad because I can't show you the rock or the message.

Is this the message he left? 'They don't know that they know but they know when they have to know that knowing is to know that if you don't know you'll never know that you know when you know if you ever know that knowing when you don't know but you know that you know even if you don't know anything.' I'm just guessing, he told me something about it.

I think it is but I can't read the message because it is written in Egyptian hieroglyphs. I'm sure that is what it says though. You must be MJ!!! Everyone she is MJ, how else could she know about a note that I can't read, but she knows what it says. I knew it was you all along.

YES, finally! You know the truth, I love you more guys! Actually no, I'm not him but he told me to tell you this!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 pm

She is not MJ. Mj is mj but he is not Mj there are 10 Mj's but 1 real Mj and the real Mj will sya out of the 20 Mj's that 30 Mjs is one real Mj and the one that is real will say THIS-IS-IT.


Follow me on my twitter.

Please no one talk to me again
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm

This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Mj Loves popcorn because that is my nickname he gave me. I used such sweet lines on him that he called me popcorn.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:She is not MJ. Mj is mj but he is not Mj there are 10 Mj's but 1 real Mj and the real Mj will sya out of the 20 Mj's that 30 Mjs is one real Mj and the one that is real will say THIS-IS-IT.


Follow me on my twitter.

Please no one talk to me again

No Ilovemjstill, please don't go we really need you. You know so much, please tell us. We don't want to see you go, besides your tweets are protected. Please accept me on twitter, but I don't want you to go.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:
Well yeah, but thing is I received a PM of someone saying MJ turned on his webcam. So I think I slipped...oops...Now Im in trouble also...

Did you take a screenshot to prove to us he's really MJ?

No, the person said she didnt take a screenshot. I mean she was so happy to see MJ...she forgot!

Of course! I would forget too. I believe you anyway. You wouldn't lie to us, right?

No, of course I wouldnt lie! Im an MJ fan! I dont know if she would be able to take a screenshot now that you all know he speaks to her. Remember he can take days, weeks, months, years or probably answer her next email in a decade.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:32 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.

Oh damn! It will take us years to learn all that!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.

Oh damn! It will take us years to learn all that!

You can follow Kenny Ortega's tweets instead.
He's already cracked the message and has been twitting about it.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh...the TRUTH is in our hearts...we should have been watching THe Wizard of OZ-everything we needed was in our backyards and we should have just left well enough alone...it is because of us he will never come back now. So now I am gonna cry and post later about how hurt I am from this forum and how none of us are real fans or friends and then I'm gonna leave and come back as a troll because I COULD NOT HANDLE THAT KIND OF TRUTH AND I AM JEALOUS BECAUSE EVRYONE ELSE IS HAVING FUN WITH THIS INVESTIGATION.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:36 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.

Oh damn! It will take us years to learn all that!

You can follow Kenny Ortega's tweets instead.
He's already cracked the message and has been twitting about it.

I can see an eye there, I think it has something to do with Dangerous album!
If I crack the message maybe I'll find out why Kenny is always in such a good mood!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.

Oh damn! It will take us years to learn all that!

You can follow Kenny Ortega's tweets instead.
He's already cracked the message and has been twitting about it.


THIS IS INTERSTING-SO THATS WHAT MICHAEL WAS DOING IN THE MID EAST-LEARNING HYROGLPHICS!!! GOD THAT MANS A GENIUS-DOESNT HE KNOW THAT HE CANT LEAVE CLUES LIKE THIS FOR HIS MERE FANS? WE ARE JUST PEOPLE GOSH! ONE OF YOU GUYS PLEASE TELL HIM TO STEP IT DOWN A NOTCH!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjj29081958 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:38 pm

I bet she/he will be very happy to see how many people responded to this thread! lol!

You guys have already said everything! Next real troll must work hard to be original!
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.

Oh damn! It will take us years to learn all that!

You can follow Kenny Ortega's tweets instead.
He's already cracked the message and has been twitting about it.

I can see an eye there, I think it has something to do with Dangerous album!
If I crack the message maybe I'll find out why Kenny is always in such a good mood!

Yes, and there is a smiley face at the bottom right corner, that must be another clue...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:40 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.

Oh damn! It will take us years to learn all that!

You can follow Kenny Ortega's tweets instead.
He's already cracked the message and has been twitting about it.

I can see an eye there, I think it has something to do with Dangerous album!
If I crack the message maybe I'll find out why Kenny is always in such a good mood!

Yes, and there is a smiley face at the bottom right corner, that must be another clue...

yeah but what could it be? hmmmm!!!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:40 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.

Oh damn! It will take us years to learn all that!

You can follow Kenny Ortega's tweets instead.
He's already cracked the message and has been twitting about it.


THIS IS INTERSTING-SO THATS WHAT MICHAEL WAS DOING IN THE MID EAST-LEARNING HYROGLPHICS!!! GOD THAT MANS A GENIUS-DOESNT HE KNOW THAT HE CANT LEAVE CLUES LIKE THIS FOR HIS MERE FANS? WE ARE JUST PEOPLE GOSH! ONE OF YOU GUYS PLEASE TELL HIM TO STEP IT DOWN A NOTCH!

I will tell my friend to message him and tell him to take it easy on the clues...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:This is Michael's message:
MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Hieroglypics

It's been on earth for thousands of years. He's been planning the hoax for that long.

I've said enough. Now you will have to study egyptian hieroglyphics, crack the message and the truth will prevail.

Oh damn! It will take us years to learn all that!

You can follow Kenny Ortega's tweets instead.
He's already cracked the message and has been twitting about it.

I can see an eye there, I think it has something to do with Dangerous album!
If I crack the message maybe I'll find out why Kenny is always in such a good mood!

Yes, and there is a smiley face at the bottom right corner, that must be another clue...

yeah but what could it be? hmmmm!!!

yes, it definitely has to be one...they were on Dr. Death's page.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

I'd love to stay more and chat with you guys but you see.. ummm.... nvm won't tell, you'll be jealous.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

I can read HYROGLPHICS and it means That I am coming back I am not going to do a billion shows but I will do a million and he also said that Annie has something to do with it all. I can tranlate anything you guys need. If I were talking to you guys

Follow me on twitter
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:I'd love to stay more and chat with you guys but you see.. ummm.... nvm won't tell, you'll be jealous.



Too late you have said something. You are with him are you Janet, His wife, Gilrfriend I will hack your account.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Well I think you are all trolls who have gone too far and even though I could just skip by this post and not post anything because this is supposed to be my last post I won't. I am going to tell you all how I feel and not care is I offend anyone in here, and no one should dare ask me to stop because I won't. I need to feed off the drama I am about to cause by continuously posting so don't try and reason with me. I am truly upset and will cause more drama because you all gave clues and tmz didn't give out any clues today so something must be wrong and even though we have four months of really interesting information I will assume that today something bad happened because TMZ didn't report anything.

Oh yeah this will be my last post forever until someone retaliates against me or someone says something interesting.

Keep the faith even though I have no more hope.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Well now that you wanna know more, I'll tell you. He's calling me so I must go, who could refuse him? He says he loves you guys more but he loves me most, sorry, don't be jealous Very Happy
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:47 pm

No no not really...maybe he is being selective-you know the TRUE fans will get it right and then they will get to love with him in NEVERLAND because you know he still secretly lives there-OMG thats it-he is hiding in NEVERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not really sold and that is why Jermaine could not have him bureid there because Jermaine does not know that he is not dead!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

WHAT? Annie? Oh God I had faith in you again....shame on me. You are his secret wife!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:I can read HYROGLPHICS and it means That I am coming back I am not going to do a billion shows but I will do a million and he also said that Annie has something to do with it all. I can tranlate anything you guys need. If I were talking to you guys

Follow me on twitter

Maybe Annie is MJ MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Icon_eek
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 pm

OMGosh! This is awesome...I finally get to try out my new proton pack. I think I just stepped into a troll "hot spot" MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Affraid MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Icon_pale . Aawww, mmaaaannnn... my troll trap is not big enough to hold them all. I beLIEve I'm gonna need some backup...who ya gonna call? TrollBusters!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Lol
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:51 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:Well now that you wanna know more, I'll tell you. He's calling me so I must go, who could refuse him? He says he loves you guys more but he loves me most, sorry, don't be jealous Very Happy

Well how can we believe YOU anyway your just another troll/lurker/wannabemjsfavorite(hee hee I wrote a song).
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:52 pm

I will confess I am MJ and Miko Brando and Elizabeth Taylor and Janet Jackson and Dave Dave and Mac Culkin and Chris Tucker and Tito Jackson and Larry King and Harvey Levin and MJ's secret wife and MJ's Nanny Grace and somebody else but I ran out of names.

What more do you want. We were all computer generated characters created in an animation studio. We are all one person with many faces or maybe we are MJ in disguise.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

@mjthelegendlives, She is not mj but she is his girlfriend and she is not only his girlfriend she is with child.
http://scienceblogs.com/geneticfuture/23andme_targeting_pregnant_wom/pregnant-laptop-lg.jpg

This is her don't ask me how I got it but I know too much. I am leaving for good this time. I don't want to talk to you guys anymore.


Follow me on twitter
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Oh no...this could go on forever we have only begun MJ(a whole lot of numbers/silver member) LOL
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:55 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:Well now that you wanna know more, I'll tell you. He's calling me so I must go, who could refuse him? He says he loves you guys more but he loves me most, sorry, don't be jealous Very Happy

Well how can we believe YOU anyway your just another troll/lurker/wannabemjsfavorite(hee hee I wrote a song).

To prove to you that I'm not a troll I'll give you another clue before going, "See you next Wednesday", so you'll just have to find the place, good luck with that Very Happy
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:I can read HYROGLPHICS and it means That I am coming back I am not going to do a billion shows but I will do a million and he also said that Annie has something to do with it all. I can tranlate anything you guys need. If I were talking to you guys

Follow me on twitter

I'm not an insider or maybe I am.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:57 pm

lovelidae wrote:I will confess I am MJ and Miko Brando and Elizabeth Taylor and Janet Jackson and Dave Dave and Mac Culkin and Chris Tucker and Tito Jackson and Larry King and Harvey Levin and MJ's secret wife and MJ's Nanny Grace and somebody else but I ran out of names.

What more do you want. We were all computer generated characters created in an animation studio. We are all one person with many faces or maybe we are MJ in disguise.

Ok I can give you the benefit of doubt MJ...but err...I need proof!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:59 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Ilovemjstill wrote:I can read HYROGLPHICS and it means That I am coming back I am not going to do a billion shows but I will do a million and he also said that Annie has something to do with it all. I can tranlate anything you guys need. If I were talking to you guys

Follow me on twitter

Maybe Annie is MJ MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Icon_eek

I'm not MJ but I will be MJ when MJ is not MJ.
I will stop posting now because you all messed with my private life.
Follow me on twitter plz.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
lovelidae wrote:I will confess I am MJ and Miko Brando and Elizabeth Taylor and Janet Jackson and Dave Dave and Mac Culkin and Chris Tucker and Tito Jackson and Larry King and Harvey Levin and MJ's secret wife and MJ's Nanny Grace and somebody else but I ran out of names.

What more do you want. We were all computer generated characters created in an animation studio. We are all one person with many faces or maybe we are MJ in disguise.

Ok I can give you the benefit of doubt MJ...but err...I need proof!

I don't have to prove anything, I gave away the whole hoax already. You are never satisfied but I will tell you this, I was everyone in the "We Are The World" video. They are all animations too, just look at the video shot by shot and you will see the lines on everyone's neck where we tried to blend to mask to my neck. I would send you a picture but I don't know how to do that.

All I can give you is this small thumbnail MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Icon_rr

I hope this proves it all for you, you have to believe me! I would never lie to any of you.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:02 pm

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:OMGosh! This is awesome...I finally get to try out my new proton pack. I think I just stepped into a troll "hot spot" MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Affraid MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Icon_pale . Aawww, mmaaaannnn... my troll trap is not big enough to hold them all. I beLIEve I'm gonna need some backup...who ya gonna call? TrollBusters!

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Lol MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Lol

Don't call me a troll. You don't know me. You don't know who I am.
I could be Janet disguised as LaToya disguised as Karen Faye disguised as Barry Gibb twitting in Kenny Ortega's account what Dave Dave disguised as Joe tells me that MJ told him to tell his fans.
So don't call me a troll, ok?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:04 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
lovelidae wrote:I will confess I am MJ and Miko Brando and Elizabeth Taylor and Janet Jackson and Dave Dave and Mac Culkin and Chris Tucker and Tito Jackson and Larry King and Harvey Levin and MJ's secret wife and MJ's Nanny Grace and somebody else but I ran out of names.

What more do you want. We were all computer generated characters created in an animation studio. We are all one person with many faces or maybe we are MJ in disguise.

Ok I can give you the benefit of doubt MJ...but err...I need proof!

The proof is in your heart.
If you don't believe you are not a true MJ fan.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:06 pm

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt because I have an open mind and know everything because I love him more no I love him most and one day we will get to the bottom of this because the Elvis watchers obviousley gave up and if you guys give up and leave me here bymyself it will be just as well that will leave me and the so called trolls who have there own opinions that everyone is entitled too so I am betting that JUNE 2010 I will be the only one here because I already know everything and all you people do is repost TMZ/TNZ and wonder whats wrong with Geraldo. Lemme say my friend theories prove nothing-I just want facts and I know this post is full of runon sentences that never ever end but my mind is just so full right now and I have so much emotion I am at a breaking point so i am writing to reflect how I feel and if I leave out punctuation no will catch what I really mean because none of you can be trusted so tell your mods to shut down the site-no dont.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 pm

The proof is in our hearts............................................."you're always in my heart" (you are not alone) You are always in my heart (Will you be there)....did we not already thread about this? PPL PULEEEZZZ do your searches in the threads instead of reposting old stories-I SWEAR I AM GOING CRAZY.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:I give everyone the benefit of the doubt because I have an open mind and know everything because I love him more no I love him most and one day we will get to the bottom of this because the Elvis watchers obviousley gave up and if you guys give up and leave me here bymyself it will be just as well that will leave me and the so called trolls who have there own opinions that everyone is entitled too so I am betting that JUNE 2010 I will be the only one here because I already know everything and all you people do is repost TMZ/TNZ and wonder whats wrong with Geraldo. Lemme say my friend theories prove nothing-I just want facts and I know this post is full of runon sentences that never ever end but my mind is just so full right now and I have so much emotion I am at a breaking point so i am writing to reflect how I feel and if I leave out punctuation no will catch what I really mean because none of you can be trusted so tell your mods to shut down the site-no dont.

Thank you for getting me back on track I lost my focus for a minute but I am back and ready to go again. But I have more clues that someone just called and told me they saw when they MSN a friend of MJ who told them that MJ's nephew is roomates with a guy who used to take pictures with the guy who took the ambulance shot.

I can tell you what he told me that happened if you want.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Annie Hasnt said anything about the pic I posted. So it must be true she is his Girlfriend I was just grasping at straws.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Here is another pic this is the June 25 the day it all happend: http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/smoking-pregnant-2.jpg

Again dont ask me how I got this I just got it.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:Annie Hasnt said anything about the pic I posted. So it must be true she is his Girlfriend I was just grasping at straws.

You have exposed the truth, but she didn't want you to know that on here. You must follow her on twitter instead, then she will reveal all to you.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Ilovemjstill on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Yes you are right lovelidae that is what I will do .Everyone puts everything on the faithful twitter.

I found this ultrasound

http://pah2.golding.id.au/images/BabyUltrasound.jpg
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by lovelidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm

I have found another strange twitter that someone told me to put out here.

What do you guys think

@Iknowwhatyoudidlastsummer The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains
1:32 am October 27th 2010
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm

lovelidae wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:I give everyone the benefit of the doubt because I have an open mind and know everything because I love him more no I love him most and one day we will get to the bottom of this because the Elvis watchers obviousley gave up and if you guys give up and leave me here bymyself it will be just as well that will leave me and the so called trolls who have there own opinions that everyone is entitled too so I am betting that JUNE 2010 I will be the only one here because I already know everything and all you people do is repost TMZ/TNZ and wonder whats wrong with Geraldo. Lemme say my friend theories prove nothing-I just want facts and I know this post is full of runon sentences that never ever end but my mind is just so full right now and I have so much emotion I am at a breaking point so i am writing to reflect how I feel and if I leave out punctuation no will catch what I really mean because none of you can be trusted so tell your mods to shut down the site-no dont.

Thank you for getting me back on track I lost my focus for a minute but I am back and ready to go again. But I have more clues that someone just called and told me they saw when they MSN a friend of MJ who told them that MJ's nephew is roomates with a guy who used to take pictures with the guy who took the ambulance shot.

I can tell you what he told me that happened if you want.

OK MJ. I will follow my heart and believe you. Speaking about focus, and now that I have learned the truth...can you tell me who is Maestro Lilyhilo? lol
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm

lovelidae wrote:
Ilovemjstill wrote:Annie Hasnt said anything about the pic I posted. So it must be true she is his Girlfriend I was just grasping at straws.

You have exposed the truth, but she didn't want you to know that on here. You must follow her on twitter instead, then she will reveal all to you.

Exactly.
I'm really scared now because you revealed that I am MJ's unborn baby momma. I will delete my account now, but if you follow me on twitter I will show you pictures of my pregnant belly & the ultrasound images.
I've never met MJ and I'm not pregnant.
Follow me on Twitter.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE! - Page 5 Empty Re: MAESTRO LILYHILO IS SEEKING FOR YOU AT THE BALL PLACE!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum